View Full Version : Sean Sherk passes Lie Detector Test

2swell k-wells
10-05-2007, 04:50 PM
http://www.ufcdaily.com/2007/10/05/u...-cop-and-more/

UFC Roundup: News on Hawaii Event, Cro Cop, and More
By Adam Swift - Author, Payout: The Business of MMA

From Dave Meltzer:

White wants to run a show in Hawaii next year as soon as regulation is in place. The Penn-Pulver fight did a 20.8 rating on the island, bigger than everything except American Idol.

The company is planning to make a strong push for the UFC brand in Japan. One wonders if it would make sense to push the WEC in the market. With its lighter weight classes, it would be more friendly to Japanese fighters.

Cro Cop hasnít been taking the companyís phone calls of late and his future is very much in doubt. With such a high downside guarantee to go with his lackluster performance, he has become very expendable.

Sean Sherk passed a lie detector test saying that he did not knowingly use steroids. While certainly not conclusive, it canít hurt his chances at getting his suspension over turned or at the very least reduced.

Dan Henderson wants to stay at 205 while the UFC wants him to drop to 185 for another unification match. Henderson only has one fight left on his current contract.

FightNight 2007
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
I knew Sherk is innocent.

2swell k-wells
10-05-2007, 09:05 PM
yeah.....me too, hope he can fight for 79 if it aint too full.

kaps
10-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Too bad he cant pass a drug test...

2swell k-wells
10-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Maybe someone ****ed his cup with Randleman's pee.

Virgil Caine
10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
I do know **** about if he's innocent or not.. but I had a friend once who was basically into every sort of petty crime.. he had to take a lie detactor test due to his probation, and he passed with flying colers despite lieing his ass off the entire time about all the crimes he "hadn't" commited as of late..

Smokin'
10-05-2007, 10:45 PM
You can pass lie detectors. You can convince yourself taht you didn't know...just like I convinced myself that I dont have a twizzle down there...

Liaison
10-05-2007, 11:05 PM
He was 120 times over what is regarded as a ***8220;normal***8221; level of nandrolone in a man, just throw the book at him like has been done to many fighters.

Virgil Caine
10-05-2007, 11:09 PM
You can pass lie detectors. You can convince yourself that you didn't know.

Yeah, exactly. What my friend'd do things like tell himself "I'm not holding weed, i just have green tobacco.. I'm not drinking beer (we were miners at the time), I'm drinking barly soda, which contains no alcohol... I didnt steal this, it was simply being given away."

I never believed this scheme would work, but it did. He came up 100% clean, and his PO officer even took the heat off him considerably as a result.

Smokin'
10-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah, exactly. What my friend'd do things like tell himself "I'm not holding weed, i just have green tobacco.. I'm not drinking beer (we were miners at the time), I'm drinking barly soda, which contains no alcohol... I didnt steal this, it was simply being given away."

I never believed this scheme would work, but it did. He came up 100% clean, and his PO officer even took the heat off him considerably as a result.

Yeah dude.

Or he could of went to a hypnotist.

The mind > the body. Easy.

Virgil Caine
10-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah dude.

Or he could of went to a hypnotist.

The mind > the body. Easy.

Yeah, good point. Theres a reason lie detector tests are inadmissable in court.

Smokin'
10-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, good point. Theres a reason lie detector tests are inadmissable in court.

Anyway, he's guilty for sure anyways.

He's a good fighter but that guy is one the juice. Or some other kind of steroid.

You dont get a physique like that by eating wheaties. I mean, Hughes has got a legit Wrestlers body. That's what all the top dogs look like. No legs and a huge upperbody.

But sherk's upperbody is defined like a greek god. You can see all his veins. Dude is juiced up to the gills.

Virgil Caine
10-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Anyway, he's guilty for sure anyways.

He's a good fighter but that guy is one the juice. Or some other kind of steroid.

You dont get a physique like that by eating wheaties. I mean, Hughes has got a legit Wrestlers body. That's what all the top dogs look like. No legs and a huge upperbody.

But sherk's upperbody is defined like a greek god. You can see all his veins. Dude is juiced up to the gills.

Yeah, I guess when the Japanese call you the "Muscle Shark" its a good indicater you're juiced, haha.

AndersonSilva
10-06-2007, 12:03 AM
haha exactly that guy is on juice theres no way you can get that fukin huge ....

AndersonSilva
10-06-2007, 12:04 AM
fukin his new nick shud be Sean "Steroid Shark" Sherk hahahaha it sounds fuked up but its true

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 01:46 AM
fukin his new nick shud be Sean "Steroid Shark" Sherk hahahaha it sounds fuked up but its true

thats a old one.

where ya been lil *****?

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Because he is ripped to the bone that means he is on roids?
Why cant a man work hard, 6 days a week, super intense workouts to get in that good of shape? Is anybody allowed to be in shape these days?

Virgil Caine
10-06-2007, 03:21 AM
Because he is ripped to the bone that means he is on roids?
Why cant a man work hard, 6 days a week, super intense workouts to get in that good of shape? Is anybody allowed to be in shape these days?

Thats just one sign, though i prefer to focus on other types of evidence... ie failed drug tests.

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 03:44 AM
................hater

Virgil Caine
10-06-2007, 03:51 AM
................hater

Damn, and i was starting to think you were alright.. silly me:owned:

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 04:03 AM
owned...how?.................."plays with balls"..................how?

Virgil Caine
10-06-2007, 04:16 AM
owned...how?.................."plays with balls"..................how?

I was more so refering to the thread at large as your points have been pretty much shot down.

kaps
10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
We'll if the NSAC clears him just think about all the exciting fights we get to see him lay on top of somebody and change positions 100 times without throwing a punch in....

AndersonSilva
10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
stfu 2Swell...im jus sayin...you fukin dick head

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 06:36 PM
whoa calm down lil*****, count to 10 and breathe. Just wondering where u were thats all...

Smokin'
10-06-2007, 06:47 PM
whoa calm down lil*****, count to 10 and breathe. Just wondering where u were thats all...

how far are you from vancouver?

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I was more so refering to the thread at large as your points have been pretty much shot down.

which points? that he passed the test? that he works hard for his success? or he works hard to be in incredible shape?

I'll start with passing the test: Yes it should be easy to pass a lie detector test, just have to stay calm and answer questions. Now if he didnt pass, you would hear from such people as yourself like "I knew he was on roids that cheater" and now that he passes I hear "a lie detector test is easy to pass" He probably was on roids, but the lie detector test was about how he didnt know he took them.

2. working hard for success: Sherk has been a successful athlete since a very young age,
yes I agree his fights are boring to watch but none the less...he is still a champion and I dont see anybody stopping him in LW except Penn. It takes alot of dedication to be where he is today.

3.In great shape: You and I have watched All Access, now if you do his workout routines everyday, go as hard as u can and give it all you got in training and maybe u can look like him. And if you have a body like a goddess and did it without juicing then someone says "he is on roids, thats why he is ripped" wouldnt you be pissed off about that.

And whatever point you were talking about I have time, I can prove some points if ya want. He couldve used roids and had no idea he was juicing, I mean you seen all those supplements he had, who knows one of them couldve had some of that **** in there. I wouldnt know I dont take supplements and thats why I've stayed away from that garbage. Im not really a big Sherk fan but he is the best conditioned fighter in the ufc and a good Motivator to work hard.

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 06:53 PM
how far are you from vancouver?

I live up north man, so I guess pretty far.

Smokin'
10-06-2007, 06:55 PM
I live up north man, so I guess pretty far.

North. As in???? My BC geography aint great. Name some cities/towns around yo ass.

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 06:57 PM
lol why are you calling me out? lol

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Terrace, Houston, Prince Rupert, Smithers, all those lil towns man.

Smokin'
10-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Damn you live up there...that sucks ha ha.

Sorry i couldn't imagine living in a town..especially in BC.

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 07:17 PM
its all good man, Im not complaining. Where ya at?

Smokin'
10-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Calgary...

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 07:23 PM
ahhhhh ic, cool I guess. Ever meet the hitman? lol

Smokin'
10-06-2007, 07:24 PM
The hitman hart?

Nahh...his family pretty legendary down here though. I seen his crib and all...some nice ****.

2swell k-wells
10-06-2007, 07:31 PM
thats cool, yeah he is very well known around canada. You should knock on his door and ask to go to his doungon;)

this thread went left field didnt it.:D

Virgil Caine
10-07-2007, 01:08 AM
which points? that he passed the test? that he works hard for his success? or he works hard to be in incredible shape?

I'll start with passing the test: Yes it should be easy to pass a lie detector test, just have to stay calm and answer questions. Now if he didnt pass, you would hear from such people as yourself like "I knew he was on roids that cheater" and now that he passes I hear "a lie detector test is easy to pass" He probably was on roids, but the lie detector test was about how he didnt know he took them.

2. working hard for success: Sherk has been a successful athlete since a very young age,
yes I agree his fights are boring to watch but none the less...he is still a champion and I dont see anybody stopping him in LW except Penn. It takes alot of dedication to be where he is today.

3.In great shape: You and I have watched All Access, now if you do his workout routines everyday, go as hard as u can and give it all you got in training and maybe u can look like him. And if you have a body like a goddess and did it without juicing then someone says "he is on roids, thats why he is ripped" wouldnt you be pissed off about that.

And whatever point you were talking about I have time, I can prove some points if ya want. He couldve used roids and had no idea he was juicing, I mean you seen all those supplements he had, who knows one of them couldve had some of that **** in there. I wouldnt know I dont take supplements and thats why I've stayed away from that garbage. Im not really a big Sherk fan but he is the best conditioned fighter in the ufc and a good Motivator to work hard.

Uhh, yeah, those were basically the points i disagree with. I'm not a hate, just left a few comments. I disagree with you on most points. Did you even read the **** we said about passing lie detectors?? Anyways, I don't give a ****, its a waste of time to argue about **** like that. And no, I havent seen all access, but Sherk is not the only guy that works hard.

Kakutogi-Gumi
10-07-2007, 06:00 AM
I think Sherk shouold drop the title even if he is innocent. I have no faith in the CSAC either way.

FightNight 2007
10-07-2007, 10:26 AM
wtf are u guys on? Sherk is an exciting fighter.

Kakutogi-Gumi
10-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Oh yes. so exciting. I love when he shifts into 500 positions just to sit on the guy and just get him with baby punches.

FightNight 2007
10-07-2007, 01:13 PM
how many Sean Sherk fights have ya'll watched? Guy has 37

Virgil Caine
10-07-2007, 02:10 PM
how many Sean Sherk fights have ya'll watched? Guy has 37

And your point is???

FightNight 2007
10-07-2007, 07:12 PM
u homos hatin on sean sherk when dude murdered KenFlo last yr, whooped Hermes Franca in an amazing performance...did well against GSP...was killin it even before he went into the UFC.....guy is exciting...u haters dunno ****

SEAN SHERK > *

2swell k-wells
10-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Uhh, yeah, those were basically the points i disagree with. I'm not a hate, just left a few comments. I disagree with you on most points. Did you even read the **** we said about passing lie detectors?? Anyways, I don't give a ****, its a waste of time to argue about **** like that. And no, I havent seen all access, but Sherk is not the only guy that works hard.

Yah well if ya have nothing to back your side up then why say muh points were shot down when you cant even make one?? I think I explained enough to you already. Yah everyone in the ufc works hard but I just think Sherk works the hardest...juiced or not.

Virgil Caine
10-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Yah well if ya have nothing to back your side up then why say muh points were shot down when you cant even make one?? I think I explained enough to you already. Yah everyone in the ufc works hard but I just think Sherk works the hardest...juiced or not.

Read through the ****ing thread dip****. I dont have the time or patience to go through that **** again now.

2swell k-wells
10-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Naw, I dont have the time or patience to read your half ass comments either.
so lets call it the day.

kaps
10-07-2007, 09:09 PM
u homos hatin on sean sherk when dude murdered KenFlo last yr, whooped Hermes Franca in an amazing performance...did well against GSP...was killin it even before he went into the UFC.....guy is exciting...u haters dunno ****

SEAN SHERK > *

Kenflo and GSP made those fights exciting. I agree he completely dominated Franca, but far from "whooped" him. Franca landed the only strikes that where worth a damn in that entire fight. It was a great display of positioning and control, but not much else. Maybe if he would've done somthing else it would've been more entertaining. He even had Franca mounted a few times and still didnt throw a ****in punch. Koscheck is no longer the blanket, that nickname now belongs to Sherk....

2swell k-wells
10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Kenflo and GSP made those fights exciting. I agree he completely dominated Franca, but far from "whooped" him. Franca landed the only strikes that where worth a damn in that entire fight. It was a great display of positioning and control, but not much else. Maybe if he would've done somthing else it would've been more entertaining. He even had Franca mounted a few times and still didnt throw a ****in punch. Koscheck is no longer the blanket, that nickname now belongs to Sherk....

The good ol muscle blanket.

Azteca
10-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Ken Floran is probably one of my favorite fighters. I think he has a legit chance to beat Sherk if they fight again.

You guys agree?

2swell k-wells
10-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Ken Floran is probably one of my favorite fighters. I think he has a legit chance to beat Sherk if they fight again.

You guys agree?

you gotta get off the ice brah.

He has a chance but a slim one. Sherk is just too big and strong for kenflo, I know ken busted him open but thats all I heard he did. Sorry I didnt watch the 1st fight so I wouldnt know. But I know sherk is stronger but Ken might be the better fighter.

kaps
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Sherk is too strong for any 155er out there. He can hold you down for 5 rounds and there aint **** you could do about it. Except try to hit him with a knee when he goes for his shot, but we seen how well that worked for Franca....

2swell k-wells
10-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Sherk is too strong for any 155er out there. He can hold you down for 5 rounds and there aint **** you could do about it. Except try to hit him with a knee when he goes for his shot, but we seen how well that worked for Franca....

Maybe Sherk injected roids in his face to take those knees.

kaps
10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Botox IMO...

robot_monkey
10-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Lie detector test are not scientifically recognized.