View Full Version : UFC and their BULL**** DECISIONS

robot_monkey
09-27-2007, 04:33 PM
On the last card Chuck lost a SPLIT DECISION to Jardine, but did nothing.
Diego lost via UNANIMOUS DECISION and Fitch did nothing.
Serra won TUF without ever endangering Litle.

WTF is wrong here? If things like this continue then fighters will not want to fight but will try to eek our a decision like Jon Fitch did.

kaps
09-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Fitch completly dominated Diego, landed more strikes, better poitioning, and controlled the pace of the fight....

Azteca
09-27-2007, 04:37 PM
At least they won the fights.

Whitaker - Ramirez
Lewis - Holyfield

...list goes on and on.

kaps
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
You also failed to mention Bisping vs. Hamill. What a ****ing travisty that was. Jardine vs. Bonnar was a robbery too...

Azteca
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Jardine v Bonnar was close.

Hamil - Bisping, true. But as bad as Whitaker - Ramirez. Hell no.

kaps
09-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Josh Thompson vs. Hermes Franca
Yves Edwards vs. Hermes Franca 1 & 2
Nick Diaz vs. Diego Sanches
Nick Diaz vs. Joe Riggs
Chuck Liddell vs. Murilo Bustamante
Nog vs Ricco

2swell k-wells
09-28-2007, 02:57 AM
they sound like boxing judges! that must be fired asap.

Sn1
09-28-2007, 05:53 AM

WTF is wrong here? If things like this continue then fighters will not want to fight but will try to eek our a decision like Jon Fitch did.fitch won pretty easily imo, yeah chuck got dickrode but its to be expected when theirs money involved.

this is the golden age of ufc, its only gonna go downhill cause of money.

1bad65
09-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Diego admitted he lost.

Try the Augustus/Burton fight if you want to see a flagrant robbery. That was disgusting.

TBEC2
09-28-2007, 11:34 AM

WTF is wrong here? If things like this continue then fighters will not want to fight but will try to eek our a decision like Jon Fitch did.

Serra never endangered Lytle but Lytle spent the whole fight either against the cage or on his back. You cant play defense a whole fight an expect to come out with the W.

Sn1
09-30-2007, 12:34 PM
You also failed to mention Bisping vs. Hamill. What a ****ing travisty that was. Jardine vs. Bonnar was a robbery too...
how did hamill score points in rd 2 and 3 guys ? getting hit and not doin much
dont really convince me he won.

Dorian
09-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Hamill Vs Bisping > All Boxing Robberies (except sturm vs oscar)

number6
09-30-2007, 06:04 PM
One of the worst decisions that i can remember was Randleman v Rutten.

Memorex
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM

I couldn't believe they gave that fight to Bisping and the worse part Rogan like the little ***** that he is said nothing.

kaps
09-30-2007, 08:44 PM
how did hamill score points in rd 2 and 3 guys ? getting hit and not doin much
dont really convince me he won.

Hamill won rounds 1 and 2. Round 3 I gave to Bisping, it was the only round that he actually landed a punch that wasnt deflected by Hamills arms...

robot_monkey
10-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Serra never endangered Lytle but Lytle spent the whole fight either against the cage or on his back. You cant play defense a whole fight an expect to come out with the W.

That is exactly the point. Diego made the fight; Jon just defended.

1bad65
10-01-2007, 10:28 AM
That is exactly the point. Diego made the fight; Jon just defended.

Again: Diego admitted he lost. Agression and effective agression are 2 different things.

Willy Pep once won a round on all 3 judges scorecards without throwing a punch.

robot_monkey
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
As I recalled, Diego came out attacking, put Jon in armbar's and RNC's. Name one thing Jon did. As Joe stated, you have to give more credit to the man who put the other in danger and not the one who defended.

1bad65
10-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Do you guys look at a disputed decision and a flat-out robbery as the same thing?

When I say robbery I mean like Burton-Augustus, or Lewis-Holyfield I, Urango-Rabah.

number6
10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Do you guys look at a disputed decision and a flat-out robbery as the same thing?

When I say robbery I mean like Burton-Augustus, or Lewis-Holyfield I, Urango-Rabah.

I think people are taking the Bisping v Hamill too far.It was only a 3 round fight and in my oppinion rounds 2 and 3 were pretty close, i didnt agree with the decision but i didnt think that it was so 1 sided to call it a flat out robbery.

FightNight 2007
10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Fitch completly dominated Diego, landed more strikes, better poitioning, and controlled the pace of the fight....

LOL

I had it 1-1 going into the 3rd round...plz show me what Fitch did in round 3 to warrant a decision