View Full Version : i owe points to some **** talker on here.

75th
09-22-2007, 09:58 AM
I made a bet with some douche in the page/henderson match.

I clearly lost but was sent to Iraq a week before the fight, so **** you. Reply to this post and Ill pay.

This might come as a shock, but Ive been busy you cry baby son of a *****.

msagrain
09-22-2007, 11:54 AM
did you get shoot at?

75th
09-22-2007, 03:22 PM
did you get shoot at?

blow me.

If you are the person the bet was made with, provide the post and it will be paid.

otherwise, I'll be incommunicado for the next 4 months, so whoever you are will have to wait till then.

msagrain
09-22-2007, 03:43 PM
10K that Winky beats Hopkins. any takers?

i beat 10k that b-hop beats winky please comfirm.

confirmed *****!

now pay up.

75th
09-22-2007, 04:34 PM
youre full of **** as i bet on hopkins and im talking about henderson vs rampage, you ****ing limey douche bag.

msagrain
09-22-2007, 04:41 PM
youre full of **** as i bet on hopkins and im talking about henderson vs rampage, you ****ing limey douche bag.

bugger off did you. i even found the quots for it. now pay up.

Onslow.
09-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Pay the man 75th.

You know its the honorable thing to do.

FightNight 2007
09-22-2007, 04:47 PM
You betted with me, now pay up.

75th
09-22-2007, 05:56 PM
real simple fix here, find me the the isard, not some made up quotes.

i'm not paying a poiint until then and i know it is goiing to the real winner.

Undefeated
09-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Provide the link. Not the quotes.

75th
09-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Provide the link. Not the quotes.
exactly.....

Darkstar
09-22-2007, 07:41 PM
IT WAS ME ***** BOY!!!! and you know it. 20k to Darkstar.

Darkstar
09-22-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130353&page=2

With the way you ran your mouth ill take your 20K and a apology.

As for RunwK I suggest you stop flooding the boards with your lame ass predictions or apologize as well.

75th
09-24-2007, 01:04 AM
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130353&page=2

With the way you ran your mouth ill take your 20K and a apology.

As for RunwK I suggest you stop flooding the boards with your lame ass predictions or apologize as well.

One: you can suck my dick talking **** while im in combat.

Take the points and suck a dick.

75th
09-24-2007, 01:10 AM
there you go you ****ing *****.

Harms
09-24-2007, 12:16 PM
One: you can suck my dick talking **** while im in combat.

Take the points and suck a dick.

Dude, if you are going to come in here ****ting from the mouth, don't hide behind "I'm in combat, so don't talk **** to me", if so then I suggest you SHUT THE **** UP!!!! Don't start none, there won't be none. People are only responding to the diarreha you are dropping on this forum. You being in combat has nothing to with the amount of crap you have been talking just in this thread alone.

If you had just started a thread and said, I owe someone points for Rampage/Hendo, who was it? You wouldn't have gotten the responses you did.

Darkstar
09-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Dude, if you are going to come in here ****ting from the mouth, don't hide behind "I'm in combat, so don't talk **** to me", if so then I suggest you SHUT THE **** UP!!!! Don't start none, there won't be none. People are only responding to the diarreha you are dropping on this forum. You being in combat has nothing to with the amount of crap you have been talking just in this thread alone.

If you had just started a thread and said, I owe someone points for Rampage/Hendo, who was it? You wouldn't have gotten the responses you did.

I agree. What you have to understand is 75th is your typical frustrated idiot.
He was delt a bad hand in life. I didnt know you were in combat, good luck with that. It still doest change the fact you lost a bet. Just pay it. You lose a bet, so you only pay 18k(instead of 20) Flame me and give me a 1 star rating. What a loser.

75th
09-26-2007, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=Darkstar;2680763]I agree. What you have to understand is 75th is your typical frustrated idiot.
He was delt a bad hand in life. I didnt know you were in combat, good luck with that. It still doest change the fact you lost a bet. Just pay it. You lose a bet, so you only pay 18k(instead of 20) Flame me and give me a 1 star rating. What a loser"

This a joke. We agreed to pay whatever we had at the time, as I told you in the link that was provided that I didn't have 20.

I gave you a 1 star rating for the simple reason that I'm in my 2nd combat tour and couldn't pay, yet you ignored my friends that said I was out of contact.

As far as you HARMS, mind your own damn business. I'm not going to just let somebody call me a lying, cheating fraud when I can't defend myself. Also, as far as being dealt a bad hand, I'm a 22 college graduate with the rank of Corporal who is due to be a Sergeant before Thanksgiving.

Couple of ****ing idiots, who don't have any facts; and just want to attempt to attack a soldier without proof of anything one way or the other

Harms
09-27-2007, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=Darkstar;2680763]I agree. What you have to understand is 75th is your typical frustrated idiot.
He was delt a bad hand in life. I didnt know you were in combat, good luck with that. It still doest change the fact you lost a bet. Just pay it. You lose a bet, so you only pay 18k(instead of 20) Flame me and give me a 1 star rating. What a loser"

This a joke. We agreed to pay whatever we had at the time, as I told you in the link that was provided that I didn't have 20.

I gave you a 1 star rating for the simple reason that I'm in my 2nd combat tour and couldn't pay, yet you ignored my friends that said I was out of contact.

As far as you HARMS, mind your own damn business. I'm not going to just let somebody call me a lying, cheating fraud when I can't defend myself. Also, as far as being dealt a bad hand, I'm a 22 college graduate with the rank of Corporal who is due to be a Sergeant before Thanksgiving.

Couple of ****ing idiots, who don't have any facts; and just want to attempt to attack a soldier without proof of anything one way or the other

You seem to take the internet too seriously. Perhaps you should just quit.