View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter season 6 Hughes/Serra

MJ406
09-20-2007, 04:59 PM
if their's already a thread going on about this, sorry

the season premere was last night. if you didn't catch it

I thought it was pretty good. The drama was well played but not to the point where it became too soap operaish (in my opinion)

kinda sucked what happened to the guy Roman (if you didn't watch, he hurt his elbow got a CAT scan, and found out the elbow was broken)

that sucks that he had to go home on the second day. (think it was, but not sure)

I'd like to put up a roster list of the 2 teams and everyone on them, so fans can go to this thread and peep it here (you know so its all in one place)

anyone else wanna comment on UF season 6 feel free.

in the meantime I'll be back with a roster list.

kaps
09-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I knew Mac would be the first pick. I expect him to go far in the show...

MJ406
09-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Team Hughes
Dan Barrera 1-0
Mac Danzig 17-4-1
Jared Rollins 9-3
Dorian Price 8-2
Blake Bowman 4-3-0
Paul Georgieff 7-1-0
Billy Miles 2-1
Tommy Speer 9-1-0

Team Serra
Joe Scarola 4-0
George Sotriopoulos 7-2
Jon Koppenhaver 5-1
Matt Arroyo 2-1
John Koloski 8-4
Ben Saunders 4-0-2
Troy Mandaloniz 3-1-0
Richie Hightower 7-1

there's everyone .. according to wikipedia ... plum color indicates eliminations

Mistadobalina
09-20-2007, 05:38 PM
i felt for the guy, but i couldn't stop laughing at roman's whining. it reminded me of rob schneider's character as the delivery guy in "big daddy". "this is boool****".

"i am not a pooosy"

2swell k-wells
09-20-2007, 05:42 PM
team hughes team seems to have the more experienced guys.

MJ406
09-20-2007, 05:52 PM
yeah definetly. .. all those records are right from ufc.com

so I would assume they are accurate. hell Mac looked pretty seasoned in his first fight on the show.

you know I just wanted to put up everyone .. and what teams they were on, so people could associate names and faces.

kinda crazy that Mac is vegan.

of course I'll update the rosters with eliminations and what not.

2swell k-wells
09-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Cool, a video of the the 1st episode would be way better cause dammit, I didnt watch it...no ****e!

Darkstar
09-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Team Hughes is going to dominate. Then Hughes is going to dominate Serra in the fight. IMO.

Out off all the season of TUF which was your guy favorite?
Mine had to be last seasons Pulver vs. Penn.

the giant one
09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
blake bowman is a friend of mine. i hope he does well. danzig has to be the favorite though id think

TBEC2
09-20-2007, 07:59 PM
That fight was BS Joe didn't try to stack or angle at all. And hes supposed to be a BJJ black belt!! Danzig looked like he came full game tho, should be an interesting season ( i hope)

One Hit KO
09-20-2007, 08:02 PM
Hahahahahahahaha I Couldnt Stop Laughing At That Roman Guy Or Whatever His Name Is. Hahahahha He Was Whining And All Then He Sat On Arock And Picked A Flower And Smelled It. ****ing Funny. Hahahahahaha

vinnie7731
09-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Hahahahahahahaha I Couldnt Stop Laughing At That Roman Guy Or Whatever His Name Is. Hahahahha He Was Whining And All Then He Sat On Arock And Picked A Flower And Smelled It. ****ing Funny. Hahahahahaha

yeah, that was a funny seen with the doctor also. he wuz pissed. he was holding his arm all ****ed up, and saying how he could fight. i felt kinda bad for him.

MJ406
09-20-2007, 08:17 PM
he got hurt the first day their

and had to go home a day later. no kidding it sucks.

hope he can come back on another UF sometime in the future.

*can you really blame the guy for flipping a ****? so many people try out just to get in the UF season

and to not even fight ... damn.

kaps
09-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Atleast he wanted to fight, he didnt ***** out like Tait Fletcher and that other *** who went home because he thought his girlfriend of 6WEEKS was cheating on him...

MJ406
09-20-2007, 08:35 PM
That Gabe guy last season was the worst

he didn't even make weight .. and got thrown off. ouch

mrpain81
09-20-2007, 09:14 PM

<div><object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/4TgwxYsJbouUBe5Oc"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/4TgwxYsJbouUBe5Oc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="335" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zzrg_gabe-ruediger-american-idol-parody_fun">Gabe Ruediger American Idol Parody</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Bulletproof2">Bulletproof2</a></i></div>

MJ406
09-20-2007, 10:18 PM
of course how could I forget the rectal tube?

god that was a funny season last time with all the sobbing

too bad there's music in that video cuz alotta the diolague about Gabe was hilarious .. from his eating habits to the whole getting a tube stuck up his ass .. to just getting ripped on by pretty much everyone.

it rivals Ken Shamrock and all his terrible smack talk toward Tito

"***** monkey" .. "im gonna knock your hair black"

some really intimidating stuff right there.

2swell k-wells
09-21-2007, 12:07 AM

Or "Ima beat you into living death" I think thats what he said, sounded funny.
Ken Shamrock ruled on the trash talking lol.

One Hit KO
09-21-2007, 04:26 AM
i think that gabe guy just joined the tuf season to get a free pass for having a tube stuck up his ass. ****ing phagget

kaps
09-21-2007, 12:42 PM
He was denied a license to fight by the CSAC because of his on the show behavior. They called him "mentally unstable"...

MJ406
09-21-2007, 01:17 PM
"I will take your soul" .. Ken Shamrock.

Gabe did seem kinda mentally unstable .. all jokes aside.

some people goof off a lot to compensate for something. and he was a wreck when he didn't make the weight and got *****ed out by Dana White like that

*kinda unrelated but perfect example ... sarcasm. people who use a lotta sarcasm are said to be shallow.

phallus
09-22-2007, 03:36 AM

of course how could I forget the rectal tube?

god that was a funny season last time with all the sobbing

too bad there's music in that video cuz alotta the diolague about Gabe was hilarious .. from his eating habits to the whole getting a tube stuck up his ass .. to just getting ripped on by pretty much everyone.

He was denied a license to fight by the CSAC because of his on the show behavior. They called him "mentally unstable"...

Gabe was a ****ing joke, my favorite part is where the coach says to him "you're thinking about getting a tube shoved up your ass when u should be thinking about fighting "

also the look on penn's face was funny when gabe asked him if he could go for a colonic

Palma
09-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Check it out!!

My boy Jon "Warmachine" Koppenhaver from San Diego representing!!

Ultimate Fighter Season 6 Wiki Page
http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/wiki/ult r_season_6

Coaches:
Matt Serra
Matt Hughes

Fighters:
Matt Arroyo (2-1 MMA)
Daniel Barrera (0-0 UFC)
Blake Bowman (0-0 MMA)
Mac Danzig (16-4-1 MMA)
Paul Georgieff (7-1 MMA)
Richie Hightower (7-1 MMA)
John Koloski (8-4 MMA)
Jon Koppenhaver (4-1 MMA)
Troy Mandaloniz (2-1 MMA)
Billy Miles (2-1 MMA)
Roman Mitichyan (3-1 MMA)
Dorian Price (6-2 MMA)
Jared Rollins (4-3 MMA)
Ben Saunders (4-0-2 MMA)
Joe Scarola (3-0 MMA)
George Sotiropoulos (7-2 MMA)
Tommy Speer (7-1 MMA)

kaps
10-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Joe Scarola is a little *****!

MJ406
10-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah seriously

I dunno whats worse .. Joe complaining about missing his girlfriend and not having his focus .. wanting to leave.

or Matt Serra complaining about Joe complaining

lots of complaining done in the first 3 episodes.

*Next week Dorian vs the camera crew.. I wonder who wins.

kaps
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah seriously

I dunno whats worse .. Joe complaining about missing his girlfriend and not having his focus .. wanting to leave.

Joe is worse than Noah, I checked Serra's site and Joe is not listed as an instructor anymore. Seems Serra stood by his word....

*Next week Dorian vs the camera crew.. I wonder who wins.

The fans.....

Palma
10-04-2007, 05:06 PM
I agree, a video would be better cause they do not have ****e over here. Sucks!!

Missing all the action and the TUF webiste is limited.

2swell k-wells
10-04-2007, 05:20 PM
There will always be a baby on TUF its rediculous, I betcha Joe and his woman already broken up over his whining...joe = *****.
And the fight I really though Billy would completly dominate that fight just by how huge he was and Jon was feeling a bit ill.
Finally was able to catch a episode:D woohoo

MetalVomit
10-04-2007, 05:55 PM
that joey dude is a beeeeeeeotch.

-Antonio-
10-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I just dont understand. You have a few weeks left to stay in the house, and you give up your career basically to go see your girl. Watching him whine like that made me sick.

The guy that fought this week choked big time. I guess the nerves just got to him.

MJ406
10-05-2007, 05:54 PM
nerves seem to be getting to just about everyone

hasn't every single fight ended in the first round?

and all by submission.

Antonio it wasn't JUST the girl thing .. if you recall Joe mentioned several times that he felt it was pointless being their because he lost his fight

but I totally agree with you ... the man should learn how to face adversity .. he lost his first fight .. so what, its not the end of the world. .. tough it out and help the team.

its too bad for Joey ... he let losing get to him.

but on a completly unrelated note I feel Matt Serra would relate to his fighters better if he could keep his temper better and cuss less.

really interesting contrast between the 2 coaches .. which adds to the overall enjoyment of the show.

kaps
10-05-2007, 10:18 PM
It wasn't pointless though because many TUF losers still fight in the UFC. But not one of the guys who quit or got kicked out will ever fight in the UFC. So he pretty much just blew his whole career for some skank that was probably ****ing Nick Serra anyway. LOL...

MJ406
10-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I know a lot of the TUF guys fight in the UFC

hell wouldn't Joe have made it to and fought on the Ultimate fighter finale? (assuming he stuck it out and lasted the rest of the show)

im just going by what he said ... and it wasn't just his chick

Joe lost on the very first show ... and expressed to the guys "I lost my fight .. whats the point?"

yeah sure he did bring up missing his chick .. but he also said he lost his drive to fight .. saying he needed to relax

which probably in part was due to losing the very first episode

I mean think of how hard it is to get on the show in the first place ... they spend 6 weeks there or something

so he loses the first day ... and has to wait another 5 weeks just to fight again

I think a guy with a tougher mentality woulda stuck it out.

Smokin'
10-05-2007, 11:47 PM
What a dumb**** Joey is. Look at the quality sparring he would get. Those guys entire days are geared to training...he would of gained so much experience but instead he wanted to probably **** his girl and ****.

What a biiiiiiiiiitch.

phallus
10-06-2007, 03:14 PM
i think Joe realized he didn't really want to fight, or didn't have the heart. If he doesn't want to be there it's a waste of his time, he might regret it later though. i hope he doesn't change his mind in three months because then he's ****ed.

FightNight 2007
10-07-2007, 11:31 AM
I dunno why Joe put himself in a triangle choke to begin with.....dude just doesnt deserve to be in the UFC...