View Full Version : fat before muscle?

Fat Shamz
10-20-2004, 07:02 PM
I dont wanna gain that much weight but i wanna gain more muscle, it almost loks pathetic when i take my shirt off! so do i have to gain weight before i gain the muscle or wat? oh and btw watever i eat jus come straight back out...

spinksjinx
10-20-2004, 09:34 PM
I dont wanna gain that much weight but i wanna gain more muscle, it almost loks pathetic when i take my shirt off! so do i have to gain weight before i gain the muscle or wat? oh and btw watever i eat jus come straight back out...

You cant just build muscle, If you want muscle you are going to have to deal with getting the whole package...You will put fat on it...Most likely a little bit more percentage of fat then muscle...It is totally natural...This is why we have bulking/cutting phases....Bulking to add mass and cutting to cut the fat to expose the muscle you put on during the bulking phase.....

You cant do one or the other.....Not legally anyway.

Fat Shamz
10-20-2004, 10:41 PM
damn it, it doesnt sound easy, whoa....this is gonna take some time....off to mcdonalds!

spinksjinx
10-20-2004, 10:53 PM
damn it, it doesnt sound easy, whoa....this is gonna take some time....off to mcdonalds!

Only if it is a rally to shut it down....Stay away approximately 50 yards away from that place....No that doesnt mean you go into Wendy's right across the street either.

Fat Shamz
10-21-2004, 10:04 AM
oh man....there goes my apetite...

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
10-21-2004, 02:26 PM
what work outs do you do?

abdiel2k3
10-21-2004, 02:40 PM

man i havent been there in so long
it has to be atleast 3 or 4 months now
i just order pizza when i get any sort of fast food

Fat Shamz
10-21-2004, 04:05 PM
so let me get this straight, in order to gain muscle i have to eat lots and work out lots at the same time? :eek:

spinksjinx
10-21-2004, 04:23 PM
so let me get this straight, in order to gain muscle i have to eat lots and work out lots at the same time? :eek:

Yes but eat healthy foods, not junk foods.

Fat Shamz
10-21-2004, 04:44 PM
i wonder if curry is considered healthy or not? it is kinda ioly and quite hot, but it also includes lotsa spices and usually we have lotsa rice to go along with it

tino
10-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Yes but eat healthy foods, not junk foods.

junk food works . but as for gainig weight , nothing compares to beer.

junk food are made of proteines and glucids ( well , fat too) , as everything else.

Fat Shamz
10-21-2004, 07:39 PM
i hate to break it to u man, but i hate the taste of that ****...beer, cant stand it, id rather go and eat kangaroo meat

tino
10-21-2004, 07:53 PM
i hate to break it to u man, but i hate the taste of that ****...beer, cant stand it, id rather go and eat kangaroo meat

you better use beer. if you want be a real healthy and muscular guy , i had say drink one beer before bed everyday and soon you ll like it , and drink more .

in a few months you ll be so strong , so sexy , and have a soooooo good breath than women will think you are so hot they doenst have a chance and will be too shy to talk to you.

lucky you , playboy :cool:

spinksjinx
10-21-2004, 08:37 PM
junk food works . but as for gainig weight , nothing compares to beer.

junk food are made of proteines and glucids ( well , fat too) , as everything else.

Ignore this post shamz.

Fat Shamz
10-21-2004, 09:53 PM
hahahah thats some funny **** u got to say there tino...ill take ur advice and not drink
yeah jinks i ignored this thread the moment tino started typing!

tino
10-22-2004, 04:08 AM
say what you want guys , im kiddin for almost everything , BUT NOT FOR BEER.

martial artist uses beer to gain mass (jc vandamme does it , a lot of korean guys too). it tried it was effective , but i have ultrafast metabolism , so i never suffer weight problems.

try white martini on the rocks , not helpful at all but delicious ;)

buff_mike10
01-28-2005, 01:27 AM
Lift hard! Start out light to warm up, then pack on the weights. Do around 6 sets of each, and force out those last two reps each time. Be sure to stretch good after doing curls, hand off a pullup bar. Bench, and tri's same night. Curls and squats next night. Remember you gotta really work your legs to gain muscle, gets your metablolic rate up for your whole body. Lift heavy, and lift often! 5 days straight, and then rest for 2. This helped me go from 12 inch arms to 17 inch arms in one year.