View Full Version : Rewatched Jackson vs Henderson, preparing for UFC 76

robot_monkey
09-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Did anyone else notice that Juanito was rubbing Vaseline on Rampages left rib area after the first round? I'm not saying that that led to Rampage's win; Rampage won that one. Juanito seems like an unscrupulous guy. I was suspicious of him since his post fight interview at UFC 71. He said that nothing was coming between him and Rampage. I don't know what that meant but it seemed out of place. I thought that he might be playing some tricks on Rampage or at least trying to solidify a relationship with Rampage. He might have wanted the job badly, or he saw potential in Rampage. Any hoohaas, I am anxious to see Rampage avenge his losses to Chute Boxe, if he can. I would also love to see a rematch between he and Liddell. After Shogun's upcoming fight with Griffin, we will see if Shogun is as many have assumed. And when Silva debuts we will find out if the axemurder is too be feared as he once was. Hopefully, he is going against Liddell on that night. I guess I will be rooting for Shogun and Liddell in this upcoming UFC.

MJ406
09-15-2007, 02:33 PM
"Juanito He might have wanted the job badly, or he saw potential in Rampage."

what's Juanito's history with training fighters? and you know how some coaches just see pro athletes or teams out their who don't live up to their potential and decide to coach em ...I can't think of any fighting examples .. but in other sports it happens

the LHW division is definetly picking up ... I would think after UFC 76 .. that Liddell would have to fight Silva or Shogun to get a shot at the belt. what ever happens it should be entertaining to see how it all plays out.

outside of LHW .. Welterweight is my favorite division. the talent at those 2 divisions are the best in the sport. both very deep with very good fighters (St. Pierre, Parisyan, Liddell, Koscheck, Hughes, Silva, Jardine, Shogun ... you get the idea .. I am sure im missing some names) but you get the idea

2swell k-wells
09-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Did anyone else notice that Juanito was rubbing Vaseline on Rampages left rib area after the first round? I'm not saying that that led to Rampage's win; Rampage won that one. Juanito seems like an unscrupulous guy. I was suspicious of him since his post fight interview at UFC 71. He said that nothing was coming between him and Rampage. I don't know what that meant but it seemed out of place. I thought that he might be playing some tricks on Rampage or at least trying to solidify a relationship with Rampage. He might have wanted the job badly, or he saw potential in Rampage. Any hoohaas, I am anxious to see Rampage avenge his losses to Chute Boxe, if he can. I would also love to see a rematch between he and Liddell. After Shogun's upcoming fight with Griffin, we will see if Shogun is as many have assumed. And when Silva debuts we will find out if the axemurder is too be feared as he once was. Hopefully, he is going against Liddell on that night. I guess I will be rooting for Shogun and Liddell in this upcoming UFC.

you mean 75......