View Full Version : What is up with CROCOP!????

Palma
09-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Should he retire??

AndersonSilva
09-10-2007, 02:36 PM
yeah he just looks for that one kick KO he has no skill

Mistadobalina
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Should he retire??

yes he should. 1 more fight left on the contract (or is it 2?), but he needs to throw it in afterwards. he is officially john mugabi'd.

SnoopySmurf
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Heard his ribs got broken in the 1st round. Can't do much once that happens.

SAN D13GO VILLAN
09-10-2007, 03:45 PM
That guy is trew! I been hearing all these good things about him but all I seen is him gettying K.O'd or dominated.

Liaison
09-10-2007, 04:26 PM
I***8217;ve posted this many times here and I feel the need to do so again as it***8217;s damn true***8230;

***8220;I lived with Mirko in a gym for two months, in the same room. He doesn't have a warrior's heart. You just have to see his style, always backwards. Peter Aerts said something I agree on, "The longer the fight takes, the more chances Mirko has of losing it." He has no heart to turn a fight upside down.***8221;
-Pedro Rizzo

robot_monkey
09-10-2007, 04:51 PM
I lived with Mirko in a gym for two months, in the same room. He doesn't have a warrior's heart. You just have to see his style, always backwards. Peter Aerts said something I agree on, "The longer the fight takes, the more chances Mirko has of losing it." He has no heart to turn a fight upside down.
-Pedro Rizzo

I love it!

neils7147933
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
He shouldn't retire, but maybe should fight somewhere where he can strictly kickbox

American_Ninja
09-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Cro should concentrate on his anti terrorist assignment. Be a Cop.

Darkstar
09-10-2007, 08:30 PM
I wish i would have put real money on it. I KNEW Kongo was going to beat him, rather easy. Kongo is a Bigger, faster and stronger version of cro cop.

But to be fair, Cro cop is a smaller heavy. It isnt easy to always be outwieghed by 20-25lbs.

Underboss
09-10-2007, 08:41 PM
*waits for runw/knives to come and start defending cro cop*

RwK
09-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Kongo is a Bigger, faster and stronger version of cro cop.

LMFAO .

He's washed up, that's that. Kongo is nothing special, nor is Gonzaga. When those two beat on Mirko it's time to end it.

A 45 year old man went street thug on Gonzaga. That's ****ing sad.

kaps
09-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Mirko only weighs in at 220lbs or so, he could make 205 with little or no problem. He kinda reminds me of Vitor Belfort, if they dont KO the guy in the first half of the fight, they kinda lose there will to fight and coast thru the rest of it. But I'd like too see CroCop drop down too 205 and see how he does against those guys...

CoLd_WaVE
09-11-2007, 03:03 AM
i think Gonzaga shot Cro Cop.... :(

damn, his fight with Kongo was a pain in the eyes....

Darkstar
09-11-2007, 04:46 AM
LMFAO .

He's washed up, that's that. Kongo is nothing special, nor is Gonzaga. When those two beat on Mirko it's time to end it.

A 45 year old man went street thug on Gonzaga. That's ****ing sad.

WTF are u "LMFAO" for ??

So I guess cro cop has been out of his prime for years now huh? That lost meant nothing? I meant they both have the same one dimensional style. Yes thats right Kongo is bigger, faster, and stronger then crop cop, u going to deny the facts? In case you missed it they just fought and Cro cop got that ass beat again.

Whats really funny is you try to discredit the "44" year old legend Randy Couture.

Virgil Caine
09-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Mirko only weighs in at 220lbs or so, he could make 205 with little or no problem. He kinda reminds me of Vitor Belfort, if they dont KO the guy in the first half of the fight, they kinda lose there will to fight and coast thru the rest of it. But I'd like too see CroCop drop down too 205 and see how he does against those guys...

I agree he should go down in weight, just look at the way he dominated Silva at the owgp, it was like a mismatch. I also think the cage has really hurt his performance. Crocop fights coming forward and he likes to constantly walk opponents down. In a ring, he can cut the ring off and there's less space for opponents to maneuvere away. But in the last fight, I noticed that Kongo had no problem at all backing away and basically half the first round was Crocop chasing and Kongo running. Its almost like if Ricky Hatton or Antonio Margarito had to fight in 40 foot rings.

Palma
09-12-2007, 08:45 AM
I guess it's true what they say, you're only good as your last fight, or two fights. I like Mirko and he has had some amazing wars in the past. I actually think he has faced much harder opponents than Randy has during their respective careers.

2swell k-wells
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
retire!! he dont seem that interested...well from watching him before fights he never seemed interested anyway. But now he is losing and we thought he would come back like GSP and and kick some ass but NO he cant. I say feed him Eddie sanchez again.

MetalVomit
09-12-2007, 03:11 PM
that Kongo dude is tough.

Smokin'
09-12-2007, 03:15 PM
He seemed a little gunshy and definitely washed up against Kongo. He's also one of those guys that loses if he doesn't KO the opponent. It seems he knows he can KO you with one kick and all he does is try to set up that kick and opponents seem to know that and they stay away from that foot or don't fall for the feints.

Liaison
09-12-2007, 04:16 PM
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2116019&postcount=11

Call me Nostradamus...

2swell k-wells
09-12-2007, 05:14 PM
maybe he should switch to right high kick???:SS

Palma
09-13-2007, 05:57 AM
that Kongo dude is tough.

With a name like "Kongo" you better be tough!

RwK
09-13-2007, 01:06 PM
WTF are u "LMFAO" for ??

So I guess cro cop has been out of his prime for years now huh? That lost meant nothing? I meant they both have the same one dimensional style. Yes thats right Kongo is bigger, faster, and stronger then crop cop, u going to deny the facts? In case you missed it they just fought and Cro cop got that ass beat again.

Whats really funny is you try to discredit the "44" year old legend Randy Couture.

So let me get this straight.

You're telling me...........the Crocop that lost his last two fights is the same Crocop that knocked out Coleman, Silva, Yoshida, Igor, Barnett, Herring, little Emelianenko and Sakuraba and other excellent fighters?

He's washed up, face it. And Couture beating Gonzaga wasn't a testament to his greateness moreso than it was doing his job.

A 45 year old man beating on a fighter who's nowhere near his level. Mirko has clearly shown he's not the same force at his age in his new UFC career. Is that to say he won't win another fight? who knows.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to point out that Mirko in his prime would have just disposed of his last two opponents early.

Fact: Randy Couture slapped Gonzaga around standing up. Despite eating kicks, he landed the better and harder punches.

Fact: Mirko didn't.

Something wrong with that picture? lol.

ROSEWOOD
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
The thrill is gone...I said the thrill is gone away.....