View Full Version : Who's next for Randy?

number6
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Any thoughts on the next contender for Randy Couture's UFC Heavyweight belt?

AndersonSilva
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Joe Rogans other partner i dont know his name said well Fedor is next for you randy....for sure so i cant wait for that...oh and btw joe Rogan wants Brock Lesnar in the ufc lol

neils7147933
09-09-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll believe Fedor is in UFC when I see it.

In the meantime, Noguiera will be his opponent. Isn't that what they announced Aug. 25?

Virgil Caine
09-09-2007, 07:52 PM
I'll believe Fedor is in UFC when I see it.

In the meantime, Noguiera will be his opponent. Isn't that what they announced Aug. 25?

I hadnt heard that, but i figured he may be next in line if not fedor.

kaps
09-10-2007, 01:12 AM
I havn't heard anything about Nog. I was figuring the winner of Vera/Sylvia would get a shot....

number6
09-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I havn't heard anything about Nog. I was figuring the winner of Vera/Sylvia would get a shot....

I was thinking the same, the winner of Vera v Sylvia. The Nog match is news to me too.

American_Ninja
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Joe Rogans other partner i dont know his name said well Fedor is next for you randy....for sure so i cant wait for that...oh and btw joe Rogan wants Brock Lesnar in the ufc lol

Word is that Fedor isnt going to sign with UFC.
And I want Lesnar in there to.

AndersonSilva
09-10-2007, 08:04 PM
o really shyt eh...i herd Mark Cuban offered him a contract i bet Fedor is going for that lol he wants money..which the ufc cant give him

Ray Ray
09-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Any thoughts on the next contender for Randy Couture's UFC Heavyweight belt?

IMO he should fight Cheik Congo

American_Ninja
09-10-2007, 08:10 PM
o really shyt eh...i herd Mark Cuban offered him a contract i bet Fedor is going for that lol he wants money..which the ufc cant give him
Cuban wants who? Fedor? What would he do for Cuban? Be a body guard?
I hate Cuban too.

neils7147933
09-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Cuban wants who? Fedor? What would he do for Cuban? Be a body guard?
I hate Cuban too.
It's rumored that Cuban is interested in financing a MMA league. Wherever this kid's getting his "I heard" news, though, it's speculation...

AndersonSilva
09-11-2007, 12:39 AM
now if that happened im pretty sure the mma fighters wud get top doller

kaps
09-11-2007, 01:03 AM
I have a hard time reading anything you type....

AndersonSilva
09-11-2007, 06:38 PM
haha lol.......I have an idea of what his Org could be called (MFC) MoneyFighting Championship!

No1
09-11-2007, 07:08 PM
That would be a good fight. I'd take congo to win if stays up right as his crisp long kicks and punchs will proberly ko randy. But if it goes to the flow then randy will eat him like he's a snack.

kaps
09-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Kongo aint even top ten.....

neils7147933
09-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Agreed.......

2swell k-wells
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM

hahahahahahahaha

2swell k-wells
09-11-2007, 08:08 PM

I think sherdog has him at 9 i think haha, which is rediculous:bsflag:

Virgil Caine
09-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I think sherdog has him at 9 i think haha, which is rediculous:bsflag:

Yeah i saw that earlier, talk about jumping on the bandwagon

kaps
09-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Just like everyone Jumping on Gonzagas bandwagon, look how fast that mother****er emptied out....

number6
09-12-2007, 01:27 PM
That would be a good fight. I'd take congo to win if stays up right as his crisp long kicks and punchs will proberly ko randy. But if it goes to the flow then randy will eat him like he's a snack.

Randy would take him down early and ground and pound him in the first round.Congo has no ground game at that level.imo.

Ray Ray
09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Randy would take him down early and ground and pound him in the first round.Congo has no ground game at that level.imo.

It not for sure that he can get in to take him down. You people are overlooking Congo. I'm not a big fan of the HW division in MMA but I do have a good feeling about Congo. If Randy got rocked by Gonzaga I know Congo has a great chance at dethroning Randy. Congo stand-up is a lot better than Gonzaga.

neils7147933
09-12-2007, 02:57 PM
It not for sure that he can get in to take him down. You people are overlooking Congo. I'm not a big fan of the HW division in MMA but I do have a good feeling about Congo. If Randy got rocked by Gonzaga I know Congo has a great chance at dethroning Randy. Congo stand-up is a lot better than Gonzaga.
Randy didn't really get rocked by Gonzaga. He got hit flush, but never seemed bothered by any of Gabriel's offense...

kaps
09-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Congo does not have the experience, takedown defence or the cardio to take on Randy.....

kaps
09-12-2007, 03:19 PM
And besides CroCop Congo has not beaten anybody worth bragging about....

AndersonSilva
09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
haha ok there buddy he jus ****ed up cro cop

kaps
09-12-2007, 06:38 PM
haha ok there buddy he jus ****ed up cro cop

And besides CroCop Congo has not beaten anybody worth bragging about....

Reading comprehension is your friend....

AndersonSilva
09-12-2007, 09:32 PM
this isent english class so get a life dude

vinnie7731
09-12-2007, 09:50 PM

yeah, we know, but i think his point is that sometimes its hard to read what you are writing because it's written incorrectly.

2swell k-wells
09-12-2007, 10:34 PM
yes like how he couldnt spell "*****" for is Name lillb.

Had to say something...bored....I shall call u lil***** 4 now.

kaps
09-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Listen up **** stain, if you would've read my post and understood it, you wouldn't of popped off at the mouth and I wouldn't have had to point out your weak grasp of the english language.....

jozelle
09-13-2007, 01:06 AM
i think bernard hopkins is next for couture. i remember one time bernard said **** about UFC fighters but then couture went to wild card gym when bernard the faaget was training for the winky fight. i was there and couture stand behind him and he tried to act as if no one was there. then gaylahoya came in and shook hands with couture to show respect then gaylahoya said "randy this is bernard" then bernard said "hey man" shook hands then bernard just looked away and pretended he wasnt seeing anything. from the looks on bernards face it seems like he just saw a ghost. hahahhaha!!!! let me look it up on youtube wait.

jozelle
09-13-2007, 01:15 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0MqGnBvl1YM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MqGnBvl1YM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MqGnBvl1YM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

this is a part of what i was talking about. but in this part it only showed when the media came in. but if u would take a look in the end bernard still looks afraid. if u were there when this happened before the media came u would giggle when u see bernards face looking scared and was about to **** his pants.

Ray Ray
09-13-2007, 01:21 AM

Dont take this the wrong way but I think you need to invest in keyboarding classes. You might learn a thing or two.

AndersonSilva
09-13-2007, 07:04 PM
fuk u kaps ill put a cap in your fukin ass ahhhh how u like that rhyme slut

Virgil Caine
09-13-2007, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=jozelle;2653307]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0MqGnBvl1YM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MqGnBvl1YM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MqGnBvl1YM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
QUOTE]

I wonder if DLH is thinking of promoting MMA

kaps
09-14-2007, 12:50 AM
fuk u kaps ill put a cap in your fukin ass ahhhh how u like that rhyme slut

What rhyme?

kaps
09-14-2007, 12:51 AM
I wonder if DLH is thinking of promoting MMA

I know Diego "Dirty" Sanchez has trained with him....

number6
09-14-2007, 06:07 AM

Carmelo Marrero out wrestled Congo with ease not so long ago in the UFC. I dont know too much about him but im pretty sure he doesnt compare well to Randy in the Wrestling/takedown area.

Naps
09-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I know this will seem un-popular, and it was a total shutout, but I'm suprised Sylvia has never been mentioned for a re-match?

Before you jump down my throat, I think Randy would win again, and it wouldn't be very easy to market, but Sylvia made a few defences of that belt, and I would expect his name to mentioned somewhere....

2swell k-wells
09-14-2007, 01:06 PM
i think bernard hopkins is next for couture. i remember one time bernard said **** about UFC fighters but then couture went to wild card gym when bernard the faaget was training for the winky fight. i was there and couture stand behind him and he tried to act as if no one was there. then gaylahoya came in and shook hands with couture to show respect then gaylahoya said "randy this is bernard" then bernard said "hey man" shook hands then bernard just looked away and pretended he wasnt seeing anything. from the looks on bernards face it seems like he just saw a ghost. hahahhaha!!!! let me look it up on youtube wait.

wasnt bernard hopkins behind ufc/mma fighters? I thought they did a interview with him and he said he respects the guys and the sport:S
or maybe Im getting him mixed up with someone else.

Great find on the vid btw.

2swell k-wells
09-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I know this will seem un-popular, and it was a total shutout, but I'm suprised Sylvia has never been mentioned for a re-match?

Before you jump down my throat, I think Randy would win again, and it wouldn't be very easy to market, but Sylvia made a few defences of that belt, and I would expect his name to mentioned somewhere....

If Timmy beats Vera then his name came be mentioned, but right now the ufc dont give a damn about him. Give him a win 1st, and if Vera wins he should fight Nog or Kongo or maybe even Randy who knows right. Vera beating Tim and another big name after that like CC or AA should get him a title shot.
Same goes for Tim Silvia, he will need a win or wins.

Pointing out the obvious:D but its just the way its run.

neils7147933
09-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Hopkins is ridiculously outsized, not to mention getting a UFC Title shot in your MMA debut isn't something that happens....

but then again, seeing as how you're banned, maybe a waste of time to reply to you... (smilie)