View Full Version : RAMPAGE comes out on TOP

DLH11
09-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Rampage goes the distance with Henderson and basically beats him at his own game.The first round Henderson controlled but after that Rampage had better cardio and just outwrestled henderson

kaps
09-09-2007, 01:27 AM
I think it came down to cardio. Tough fight for both guys though. I think Dan should've traded more. I was suprised he was that worried about Rampages power...

NewbieRJJ
09-09-2007, 01:51 AM
I knew rampage was going to pull it off, he was stronger and a better wrestler tonite than henderson was

TheBlackWallStreet
09-10-2007, 05:13 AM
I think it came down to cardio. Tough fight for both guys though. I think Dan should've traded more. I was suprised he was that worried about Rampages power...

He was worried about rampages power cause he felt it the whole time they were standing up. The bout was a real technical display with both guys doing a great job of blocking key techniques. Rampage won the fight with effective striking and great Defense.

res
09-10-2007, 06:26 AM

Hey he was training with Shane Mosley, he SHOULD have been worrying about his hands and power.

FUMIN 88
09-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Rampage aint that good

TheBlackWallStreet
09-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Rampage aint that good

good enough to beat two champs I would say that is damn good

Darkstar
09-10-2007, 03:16 PM
I know. Where is 75th? That bastard owes me 20K.

Konstantin
09-10-2007, 04:16 PM

Yeah I was surprised by the entire fight. Dan was actually out striking Rampage. When they traded Dans shots were shorter and more effective. But Rampage was in control on the ground.

kaps
09-11-2007, 01:50 AM
He was worried about rampages power cause he felt it the whole time they were standing up. The bout was a real technical display with both guys doing a great job of blocking key techniques. Rampage won the fight with effective striking and great Defense.

What I meant was that Dan has had no problem trading with guys who hit harder than Rampage in the past. I feel that even though Dan's punches were looping where as Rampage's where more straight, he was still getting the better of the exchanges and he probably could've eventually could've dropped Rampage....

TheBlackWallStreet
09-11-2007, 05:26 AM
I must have been watching a diff fight from evryone because from where i was sitting in the crowd Rampage was landing the better shots and controlled the stand up dan had the take downs and almost pulled off several armbar attempts but rampage's D was on point that night.

kaps
09-11-2007, 05:57 PM
We get more angles watching at home. I'm talking about when they both where trading punches, it looked like to me Dan was landing more than 'page....