View Full Version : I HATE UFC and Dana White and Joe Rogan

renren40
09-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Matt Hammil got robbed.

I hate Dana White. I hate Joe Rogan. They are the biggest Bisping / Liddell Nuthuggers ever made. MAtt Dominated Bisping with pure wrestling and strength.

This will be the last UFC I ever watch and I will discourage all my friends and family from watching this corrupted UFC company. They have been campaigning Bisping, UK, Europe...basically Dana White and Rogan are ignorant crackers. Even Larry Merchant and Joe Lampley would have called the a bad decision.

Dana White does not a want a pure wrestler that is handicapped as a UFC champion.

**** that ***got. No more UFC.

vinnie7731
09-08-2007, 11:46 PM
i think joe r should have said something during the interview with hamill. hamill clearly dominated 2 of the 3 rounds. he should have at least asked a question like...do you think u should have won that fight? the only reason he didnt is cause he is in uk. he's a *****. bisbings standup wasn't even halfway good until the 3rd round.

Jim_Davis
09-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Get rid of Bisping and bring Murray back. Then me and Dana can do business.

'Til then

robot_monkey
09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
I think Joe wears heels. Did you notice that he is as tall as Rampage?

SkillspayBills
09-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Yea that was bull****, Rogan is not blind he should know who won the damn fight.

chosen0309
09-09-2007, 12:22 AM
I don't care what the judges say, Matt won that fight. Don't get too carried away though...it's not like boxing has always had fair outcomes!

kaps
09-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Biggest robbery in MMA since Lee Murray held up that bank!

renren40
09-09-2007, 12:32 AM
I don't care what the judges say, Matt won that fight. Don't get too carried away though...it's not like boxing has always had fair outcomes!

well damn boxing has more than 1000 organizations...

and UFC has well one?

No **** Sherlock....They wanted Bispingiling to have an advantage so Dana had the fight in London...This is soo ****ed up..Bisping broke Hamil's arm in TUF......and he still is talking **** after he knows he got owned by a wrestler at his own game...Dana White is a queer for accommodating this prick...

Now ****ing Bisping is gonna drop down in weight cuz he's a *****...

Virgil Caine
09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
well damn boxing has more than 1000 organizations...

and UFC has well one?

No **** Sherlock....They wanted Bispingiling to have an advantage so Dana had the fight in London...This is soo ****ed up..Bisping broke Hamil's arm in TUF......and he still is talking **** after he knows he got owned by a wrestler at his own game...Dana White is a queer for accommodating this prick...

Now ****ing Bisping is gonna drop down in weight cuz he's a *****...

Well think of all the hometown fights that go down in boxing, the reason is higher gates.. but i agree that Hamil won at least 2 rounds hands down.

Bisping did seem like a prick to me. He was seriously scared going into the third round that he was gonna lose, thats why he was yelling at his corner and ****.

AndersonSilva
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM
that was bulll shyt fukin pure BULLSHYT...i wud murder those dum fuk Judges those two that scored it 29-28 i think are fukin from England lol....I want to see a rematch

renren40
09-09-2007, 04:26 PM
that was bulll shyt fukin pure BULLSHYT...i wud murder those dum fuk Judges those two that scored it 29-28 i think are fukin from England lol....I want to see a rematch

how else can we demand a rematch? the only way is to not order any of their fights or even watch until there is a rematch...UFC does make a lot from commercials...

AndersonSilva
09-09-2007, 05:22 PM
maybe something will come up....... Matt Hammil should ask for a rematch rite away

Amir K Shareef
09-09-2007, 05:24 PM
man that fear factor haven ass *****

AndersonSilva
09-09-2007, 05:24 PM
and that fukin Brit fuk bisping shud never get the chance to fight at england they dont deserve to watch the UFC.....did anyone else notice when the fights went to the ground the crowd started booing and shyt ...they even fukin started booing the Championship fight whata bunch of *** heads

AndersonSilva
09-09-2007, 05:26 PM
rogan has a very fukin annoying voice.....this is him commenting on the Henderson fight : oh wow im so impressed that Rampage is holding henderson on the ground like that....2 seconds later..ooooooooooo and they get up woot woot
he sounds like a lil fukin school girl

renren40
09-09-2007, 06:03 PM
rogan has a very fukin annoying voice.....this is him commenting on the Henderson fight : oh wow im so impressed that Rampage is holding henderson on the ground like that....2 seconds later..ooooooooooo and they get up woot woot
he sounds like a lil fukin school girl

you are right..

I was enjoying the actual Rampage and Henderson match....but when the crowd started booing along with Rogan's school girl antics...i was getting annoyed So i watched it on mute...But Rogan's commentating partner is close to a real professional...he has some class like Michael Buffer does with announcing...except his lack of calling a bad decision...HBO boxing could use a commentator like that...What's the dude's name?

AndersonSilva
09-09-2007, 06:05 PM
haha i dont remeber the other guys name...

renren40
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
and that fukin Brit fuk bisping shud never get the chance to fight at england they dont deserve to watch the UFC.....did anyone else notice when the fights went to the ground the crowd started booing and shyt ...they even fukin started booing the Championship fight whata bunch of *** heads

At least the crowd did boo at the bad decision. I give them props for that.
One thing about UFC crowds is that they stand out more so than Boxing crowds. They are louder than boxing fans and on TV you can hear them more than you would during a Football or Baseball game on TV. that isnt always a good thing for the fans watching at home. Cuz Fans opinions vary also.

TheBlackWallStreet
09-10-2007, 04:06 AM
i think joe r should have said something during the interview with hamill. hamill clearly dominated 2 of the 3 rounds. he should have at least asked a question like...do you think u should have won that fight? the only reason he didnt is cause he is in uk. he's a *****. bisbings standup wasn't even halfway good until the 3rd round.

Actually he did ask that question I was there live at the event. It might have gotten cut because i couldnt hear the answer, then again me and the other americans were booing our lungs out. I was screaming bull**** till my throat started hurting. I still havent gotten my voice back.

FUMIN 88
09-11-2007, 07:58 AM

shut the **** up damn right they booed when they started rolling around on the floor **** that **** my mate paid over 100 to go whatch that he ernt his right to boo them big sweaty ****s when they start roling around on the floor like gays

now take your gay UFC keep it in america and enjoy whatching it while your eating yourself to death yanky boy

btw ive seen better fights in the pub every friday and satarday than that **** its lame

booooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooo