View Full Version : Bisping gets a gift

neils7147933
09-09-2007, 12:08 AM
So much for superior show - avoiding all the crap associated with boxing. Bisping won Round 3 - that's it. Hometown decisions happen everywhere, even in UFC...

THE REAL NINJA
09-09-2007, 12:10 AM
I really hate Bisping and it's not a US vs UK thing, it's a he seems like a prick thing.

NO way he won that fight !

$ LegenD $
09-09-2007, 12:12 AM
then trying to tell hamill to go back to wrestling.....**** matt was beating bisping at his own game....what a shame he lost and even took it in class like a true sportsman.......def we need a rematch.....maybe this time matt wont let him up on his own and just pound his ass down.......

vinnie7731
09-09-2007, 12:14 AM
you beat me to starting this thread. i cant believe bisbing won. that is bull ****. what fight did the judges watch? that sucks. i cant stand bisbing.

robot_monkey
09-09-2007, 01:03 AM
So true, Matt Hamill should have won.

renren40
09-09-2007, 01:10 AM
the worst part is Joe Rogan didnt say **** and hugged on Bisping's nuts the whole damn night

American_Ninja
09-09-2007, 01:11 AM
They **** you in the drive thru, and they ****ed Matt Hamill in UFC.

SkillspayBills
09-09-2007, 01:15 AM
I mean it's only 3 damn rounds how hard is it to score a threw round fight. You telling me in 5 minutes you can't figure out who won the damn round, those judges that scored the fight for Bisping are blind or have catarax.

kaps
09-09-2007, 01:16 AM
One judge had it right, 30-27 Hamill....

renren40
09-09-2007, 01:18 AM
One judge had it right, 30-27 Hamill....

yea...i have a bad feeling Hamill won't get a rematch...

kaps
09-09-2007, 01:23 AM
What suprises me even more is that Bisping thought he won. He was an ass in his postfight interview too....

MJ406
09-09-2007, 01:27 AM
total ass no kidding agree completly

"yeah I outboxed him in the stand up"

says Bisping with cuts under both of his eyes.

the only way Bisping loses in the UK if he gets KTFO'd

kaps
09-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Bisping vs. Aleksander anyone?

MJ406
09-09-2007, 01:32 AM
what about Houston Alexander?

Bisping called Hamill 1 dimentional, and Hamill did pretty damn good and had Bisping backpeddling a majority of the fight.

no doubt in my mind ... Houston would put Bisping's lights out.

kaps
09-09-2007, 01:33 AM
I meant Alexander, I'm used to typing it the otherway because that's my nephews name LOL....

MJ406
09-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Alexander has been damn impressive. he just comes in .. raises hell .. leaves

give him 3 or 4 clean shots ... Bisping will go down for the count. definetly in the first round.

but the big question is would UFC make it?

my outlook .. doubtful. Bisping was getting rocked by a wrestler for ****s sake.

put him in with a real puncher .. who has more discipline (like Hamill was swinging wide with his punches)

Alexander .. at least from what I've seen doesn't ..it really looks like he lands a majority of what he throws .. not to mention these are hard punches

hell in the Jardine fight .. Keith blocked about 6 of the punches .. just with the side of his head, oppose to glove.

DLH11
09-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Hamill was scoring points with takedowns and wasn't doing to bad on his feet either

NewbieRJJ
09-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Bisping is def did not win but on the bright side everyone on team rampage won tonite, CONGRATS TO QUINTON

MJ406
09-09-2007, 02:07 AM
I'll have to rewatch the fight

no doubt .. and I think everyone who saw the fight .. Hamill won the first round .. did more, landed more controlled

its just a question of if Bisping did enough to win 2 rounds straight .. which I think is a crock of ****.

good point about the takedowns ... Hamill got a good 2 or 3 in that last round

in the meantime, Bisping should get his head removed from his ass

from the interview you woulda thought he dominated and Ko'd Hamill in 45 seconds.

didn't he say in he build up to the fight he was going to KO and kick Hamill out of the UFC?

kind of ironic how the exact opposite happens .. he labors to a hometown split decision.

renren40
09-09-2007, 02:14 AM
They wanted Bispingiling to have an advantage so Dana had the fight in London...This is soo ****ed up..Bisping broke Hamil's arm in TUF......and he still is talking **** after he knows he got owned by a wrestler at his own game...Dana White is a queer for accommodating this prick...

Now ****ing Bisping is gonna drop down in weight cuz he's a *****...

NewbieRJJ
09-09-2007, 02:22 AM
And there is no way he is going to take that light heavyweight belt so of course he wants to drop

MJ406
09-09-2007, 02:27 AM
look at the names at 205

Rua, Griffin, Jardine, Liddell, Rampage ... im sure im missing some ... Houston Alexander

all the guys listed above can crack .. and fight at 205

look at how Bisping's face got cut up this fight vs Hamill (ok he didn't get seriously cut up, but it was noticable)

do the math ... no way he stays .. eventually he'll have to face a Rua or some other heavy handed fighter would would whoop him

*whos good at Middleweight? all I know of is Anderson Silva whos the champ of course. and Rich Franklin

renren40
09-09-2007, 02:33 AM
look at the names at 205

Rua, Griffin, Jardine, Liddell, Rampage ... im sure im missing some ... Houston Alexander

all the guys listed above can crack .. and fight at 205

look at how Bisping's face got cut up this fight vs Hamill (ok he didn't get seriously cut up, but it was noticable)

do the math ... no way he stays .. eventually he'll have to face a Rua or some other heavy handed fighter would would whoop him

*whos good at Middleweight? all I know of is Anderson Silva whos the champ of course. and Rich Franklin

this isn't even a subject ready to be talked about yet IMO...Hamill needs a rematch and that's the bottom line...it would not do him justice if Bisping moves down...why let it go?? the question is ... is UFC gonna ignore the problem or give Hamil another chance?

it's not about Bisping fighting a top 5 yet...

MJ406
09-09-2007, 02:56 AM
no way Hamill will get his rematch.

Bisping didn't even want to fight him the first time

after beating him, unfortunatly for Hamill .. Bisping has zero reason to fight him

which is kinda BS .. but I would like to see what Bisping says about a rematch

*don't be surprised if The Count comes across as an obnoxious prick about it. hey just a warning

Brave_turtle
09-09-2007, 04:24 AM
That was some BS judge.

Hamill clearly won it.

WLAD OWNS
09-09-2007, 04:34 AM
Here's some things I learned about the UFC tonight

- Matt Hamil was born in the USA, robbed in the UK

- CroCop=Zab Judah, just think about it

-Marcus Davis is a tough Irish bastard

-Houston Alexander won't last in a UFC fight past 2 min. He was unable to breath in his interview with Joe Rogan.

- Rampage looks like a 205 pound Bernard Hopkins

-Dan Henderson has a great chin

1bad65
09-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Whenever you see Dalby Shirly or Cecil Peoples as judges, odds are someone is gonna get robbed that night. It's a real shame.

Palma
09-09-2007, 09:30 AM
OH my GOD!!

Talk about a bull**** call on the judges part. Hamill won that fight hands down!

If the fight would have been on US soil we would have gone to Hamill. But Bisbing is the poster child of UFC UK and they need him on a winning streak to keep the UK fans excited. Politics should be kept out of sports!

TBEC2
09-09-2007, 09:39 AM
i was enjoying watching that ****y British A-hole getting his face smashed in in front of his own crowd. I leave to take a leak thinking im 100% sure what the result is gonna be just to come back to that idiot getting his hand raised. That killed the rest of the night for me.

renren40
09-09-2007, 10:40 AM
i was enjoying watching that ****y British A-hole getting his face smashed in in front of his own crowd. I leave to take a leak thinking im 100% sure what the result is gonna be just to come back to that idiot getting his hand raised. That killed the rest of the night for me.

yea and if u go to the UFC website there is nothing saying it was a close match or that Hamil should have won..

FluugMacMan
09-09-2007, 12:23 PM

Why worry? I also enjoyed the look of amazement that Bisping had on his face as he was getting tooled. But, don't worry, Bisping will have to fight someone in the top 10 one of these days, and he will learn some humility by the fist full. Personally, this loss of Hamill is a good thing. Gives him more time to work on his striking and his endurance before he jumps in the water with the big fish.

SnoopySmurf
09-09-2007, 12:32 PM
BS decision win for Bisping. I can't believe he thought he won. At least the UK fans were booing him and cheered Hamil when he got on the mic.

FluugMacMan
09-09-2007, 12:36 PM
BS decision win for Bisping. I can't believe he thought he won. At least the UK fans were booing him and cheered Hamil when he got on the mic.
Yeah, I thought I was hearing things at first. I couldn't believe Bisping was getting booed. Hehe. He really needs to start complimenting his fellow fighters' for valiant efforts, instead of insulting them.

MJ406
09-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I know .. everyone who saw the fight ...

and his interview... total prick. you woulda thought Bisping had an easy time with Hamill.

don't worry renren ... karma always gets you. eventually (in 2-3 fights probably) .. Bisping will get his, and get knocked the **** out. deservingly so

it looks like the Count did a complete 180 from UFC 70 to UFC 75 ... at UFC 70 he seemed like a genuine happy go lucky guy

I don't need to sum up his behavior, but it was abolutly classeless. (I think Michael actually was getting booed, cuz the UK crowd certainly wouldn't be booing Hamill during his interview right?)

"CroCop=Zab Judah, just think about it"

.eh not at all, sure Mirko looked out of his game, and looked like he quit .. .but Cro Cop was a kick boxer .. as you know, UFC is much more polished and well rounded than kick boxing. if Crop Cop can't KO you .. he's pretty much ****ed

number6
09-10-2007, 01:29 PM
The way i saw it was that:
Hamill won the 1st clearly.
The 2nd was close but Hamill edged it
The 3rd was close but Bisping maybe edged it
29-28 Hamill.
You could even make a case for Hamill winning all 3 rounds or maybe the last 2 rounds as even as i dont think there was much in them.
Hamill didn't deserve to lose though.

Memorex
09-10-2007, 06:44 PM
This was ****ing terrible, Matt won this fight in a clear cut decision. It pissed me off so much how Rogan didnt even mention the robbery. Even some of Bispings fans were booing the decision.

TheBlackWallStreet
09-11-2007, 05:29 AM
Yeah, I thought I was hearing things at first. I couldn't believe Bisping was getting booed. Hehe. He really needs to start complimenting his fellow fighters' for valiant efforts, instead of insulting them.

There was a lot of ameicans there we had about 6 bus loads of us and plenty who drove. Most of the brits cheered, all of the americans booed like a mofo I lost my voice screaming bull**** and booing.