View Full Version : Team Punishment

$ LegenD $
09-08-2007, 11:00 PM
anyone know why kendall grove or matt hamill were not cornered by team punishment?.....did tito leave them or they left on their own?.....i hear kendall grove is now with randy couture and matt hamil is with rich franklin.......and both 1st fight without tito they lose though matt hamill i believe was robbed.......

SkillspayBills
09-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Fighters move from different camps so they can learn from different people, Forrest did the same thing.

kaps
09-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Forrest is at Extreme Couture now too. I was suprised at everybody training with Rampage. He goes from having nobody to spar with too having all kinds of top fighters to train with.....

$ LegenD $
09-09-2007, 12:16 PM
oh ok.....yeah i noticed too that michael bisping is training with rampage as well......

Palma
09-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Kongo is as well.

I think Liddell should branch out and try training with other people. He needs to push himself and train with guys that can push him. Tito needs to do the same cause these two guys are not learning **** when they are the top dog at their respective camps. They need to venture out of their comfort zone to improve!!