View Full Version : UFC 76: Knockout!

Phil Bologna
09-05-2007, 03:19 PM
After witnessing Keith Jardine get knocked out and Chuck Liddell get dropped, I surmise that the two of them are fighting at UFC 76 because the UFC thinks there is a great possibility that Chuck Liddell will knockout Keith Jardine and reestablish himself. Unfortunately for the UFC and Chuck Liddell, I don't see Keith Jardine making that same mistake twice.

It has occurred to me that two level fighters or seasoned fighters are being signed to fight new or unestablished fighters. There is little motivation for the veteran to fight the newcomer, and to make it worse they have little footage of the newcomer to know what they are up against. This has been the reason why there have been so many upsets recently.

I suspect that Chuck Liddell will get KNOCKED OUT! Or he will lose. At least, I hope so. haha. If Chuck Liddell wins, Jardine would find out that he would have lost that title match anyway.

kaps
09-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Chuck will win, not because he's a better fighter, but because he hits so damned hard....

$ LegenD $
09-05-2007, 10:20 PM
jardine won't make the same mistake but will meet the same fate from last fight...get ko'd......liddell hits from all kinds of angles that sooner or later hell drop him.......

Palma
09-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Liddell will easily take him out.