View Full Version : Don't sign with the UFC, Fedor!

Phil Bologna
09-04-2007, 03:28 AM
I meant to say: Fedor, don't sign with the UFC. Because Dana White doesn't respect his fighters. He only uses them like objects to desired ends. He uses strategic tactics and manipulation to get his way. He expects people to respect him but he doesn't consider those he deals with as people. He hates Tito because Tito is just like himself, the only man who can play games just as he does, but Dana is the bigger dickhead and he makes and effort to show it.

Palma
09-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I meant to say: Fedor, don't sign with the UFC. Because Dana White doesn't respect his fighters. He only uses them like objects to desired ends. He uses strategic tactics and manipulation to get his way. He expects people to respect him but he doesn't consider those he deals with as people. He hates Tito because Tito is just like himself, the only man who can play games just as he does, but Dana is the bigger dickhead and he makes and effort to show it.

that is what makes him the shark!

Business sense from the streets, kicking major corportae ass and taking names!

THE REAL NINJA
09-04-2007, 01:24 PM
So he's just like every other promoter and manager in the world then ?

Boxicologist
09-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Pride FC seemed to have a lot of happy fighters.

American_Ninja
09-04-2007, 03:41 PM
White and Tito are both *******s IMO. He could become the Don King
of MMA...Hmmm lets see...The Iceman Lost, now I like Rampage the best.
I gotta find someone to kick Randy's ass..oh I know, I'll send Rampage up to HW...yeah thats the ticket.

Palma
09-05-2007, 04:22 AM
So he's just like every other promoter and manager in the world then ?

Just think of Dana White as a white version of Don King!

kaps
09-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Dana has done alot for the sport, it wouldnt be nearly as popular if he and zuffa hadn't takin over the UFC....