View Full Version : Jackson Gets KTFO

American_Ninja
09-01-2007, 03:09 AM
_______________________-<OBJECT height=350 width=425>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtoZZzMCSWg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </OBJECT>

them_apples
09-01-2007, 07:19 PM
yea wanderlei beat his ass twice, and its just going to happen again now that hes in the ufc

Larry Merchant
09-01-2007, 07:35 PM
holy **** on that Bowe sucker punch on Donald

Harms
09-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah, this isn't new. Shogun put a beating on him too.

EMPOROAR
09-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Shogun ripped him a new ******* twice as bad.

Yaman
09-01-2007, 09:48 PM
So who is the best fighter in Jackson's devision? I thought he was, but seems like he loses sometimes.

EMPOROAR
09-01-2007, 09:59 PM
MMMM....Shogun.

FluugMacMan
09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
So who is the best fighter in Jackson's devision? I thought he was, but seems like he loses sometimes.

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (Who's fighting Forest Griffin for his debut)
Dan Henderson (Who Rampage is set to fight)
Wanderlei Silva (Who he got destroyed by twice)
Chuck Liddell (Who he beat twice already)
Ryoto Machida

Shogun, Henderson, Shogun, and Silva seem to be the best fighters' in that division. Personally, I believe Shogun is the best in that division.

American_Ninja
09-02-2007, 02:37 AM
holy **** on that Bowe sucker punch on Donald

Its not a sucker punch, Donald was sneering and look closely
he moves towards Bowe. Bowe, ever the reluctant warrior
struck 1st, defending himself from what would have been
a serious injury. HE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED........... :haha:

No1
09-02-2007, 01:13 PM
your a funny lot u mma geezers, i say this because not long ago you were all blabbing about chuck liddel the greatest fighter of all time and unbeatable. But since he was ko'd like a ***** by rampage he seems to have gone from the best to overrated in fighting terms. Me personally always throght he was **** as his footwork is worse than a 12 year old amature boxer, he's got no ground game, and his punching technique is totally hilarious.

Yaman
09-02-2007, 01:26 PM
So then Fedor must be the Greatest..

kaps
09-02-2007, 09:16 PM
your a funny lot u mma geezers, i say this because not long ago you were all blabbing about chuck liddel the greatest fighter of all time and unbeatable. But since he was ko'd like a ***** by rampage he seems to have gone from the best to overrated in fighting terms. Me personally always throght he was **** as his footwork is worse than a 12 year old amature boxer, he's got no ground game, and his punching technique is totally hilarious.

Not many people thought Chuck was the best, except for Noobs that started watching when the show started. He got raped by Rampage 4 years ago too...

Phil Bologna
09-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Chuck Liddell was always a *****.

tykilroy
09-08-2007, 02:25 AM
I wouldn't call anyone in the MMA world a *****. You must be some internet warrior bad ass right ? Chuck Liddell is far from a ***** bro. Styles make fights and there are always going to be people with the style to beat other people.

American_Ninja
09-08-2007, 02:55 AM
I wouldn't call anyone in the MMA world a *****. You must be some internet warrior bad ass right ? Chuck Liddell is far from a ***** bro. Styles make fights and there are always going to be people with the style to beat other people.

Amen....Now pass the Tators.. :D