View Full Version : TUF coaches

twospeed99
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Matt Hughes and Matt Serra, I dig Serra he's the epitomy of MMA .I could do without seeing Hughes again though, he's the most arrogant, phony assed fighter there is.I guess they need to pump their fight.Oh well Hughes gets another season to show everyone what an ******* he is.Ever been to his website, nothing but extreme nuthuggers all preaching what a great god loving man he is while ignoring his arrogance and lack of respect towards fighters other than MFS fighters.You post any of his ignorant comments on there and they remove your posts and ban you.I hope Serra stomps him but I doubt it, have to wait for GSP again I guess.

vinnie7731
08-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Matt Hughes and Matt Serra, I dig Serra he's the epitomy of MMA .I could do without seeing Hughes again though, he's the most arrogant, phony assed fighter there is.I guess they need to pump their fight.Oh well Hughes gets another season to show everyone what an ******* he is.Ever been to his website, nothing but extreme nuthuggers all preaching what a great god loving man he is while ignoring his arrogance and lack of respect towards fighters other than MFS fighters.You post any of his ignorant comments on there and they remove your posts and ban you.I hope Serra stomps him but I doubt it, have to wait for GSP again I guess.

i agree, hughes annoys me. i hope serra knocks his ass out. if that happens, hopefully we wont see to much of him for while.

tykilroy
08-27-2007, 10:58 PM
They both annoy me but Serra annoys me the most.

kaps
08-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Hughes is gonna win, and they'll make GSP wait for another Title shot....