View Full Version : Brock Lesnar May Have His Eyes On Something Else

LOLORSKATES
08-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Major News: TNA In Talks With Brock Lesnar
08/18/2007 by Ryan Clark

To follow up on an earlier report on Wednesday evening, PWInsider is reporting that TNA has opened discussions with Brock Lesnar about joining the company this fall.

Reports now are suggesting that the talks between TNA and Lesnar have to do with Lesnar possibly debuting later this year when TNA is expected to expand Impact on ****e TV to two hours following a new deal with ****e TV. This reported expansion with ****e TV is expected to take place in early October if negotiations are completed.

Kurt Angle is said to be the one who initially got the two sides talking as he reportedly had a long conversation with Lesnar about coming to TNA while the two were in Japan working for Antonio Inoki (which is where Angle defeated Lesnar for the "fake" IWGP Title). This same report is also stating that Lesnar quietly traveled to Nashville for an initial meeting several weeks ago. We will continue to follow this story as it develops.

American_Ninja
08-20-2007, 01:38 AM
So I guess this means no more REAL fights for Brock. Too bad.

AndersonSilva
08-20-2007, 01:57 AM
whata loser if he does it for real ...fukin clown cant hang wit da REAL boys

LOLORSKATES
08-20-2007, 06:53 PM
I dont know how much money is made in MMA but then again I don't know whether TNA boasts nice payrolls so either he's feeling something else and going back to his origins (professional-wise) or still wants the money but wants the easy way out.

$ LegenD $
08-20-2007, 08:16 PM
say whatever happened to that cat u got pic of....the boogeyman......i haven't seen him in a while.....

Yaman
08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Can't this ****ing guy pick ONE thing to live for in his life? Man, maybe it's only about money for him because I can't even imagine him doing something he'd enjoy for more than a year or 2.

LOLORSKATES
08-20-2007, 10:35 PM
say whatever happened to that cat u got pic of....the boogeyman......i haven't seen him in a while.....

He's off at ECW now, feuding with Matt Striker and Viscera's new gimmick.

neils7147933
08-22-2007, 03:43 AM
I dont know how much money is made in MMA but then again I don't know whether TNA boasts nice payrolls so either he's feeling something else and going back to his origins (professional-wise) or still wants the money but wants the easy way out.
I don't know if it's an "easy way out". Brock's novelty in MMA will eventually run out.

He made his name wrestling and he, despite feuding with WWE management late, was never buried in the cards to where he is viewed as anything less than a wrestling superstar. With TNA's TV time expanding and opening up more cash, it might be right for Brock to negotiate a big contract like Angle did.

But the amount of physical toll might actually be worse in TNA because of the frequency of the performances and the content of the matches (all the bumps, falls, rope moves etc.) vs. the time spent in a cage

msagrain
08-22-2007, 06:57 AM
that romour has bin round for ages. but he aparently get realy upset when they mention his name while comentaring

Yaman
08-22-2007, 09:40 AM
that romour has bin round for ages. but he aparently get realy upset when they mention his name while comentaring

Brock gets upset? And who are comentaring his name?
Thanks.

msagrain
08-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Brock gets upset? And who are comentaring his name?
Thanks.

yes i was reading on a wrestling news website. when don west and the other comentator mention his name on impact. hes gets angry also does bill goldburg because there using there names to get more exposure saying they might come ect ... and they might not even come.

AndersonSilva
08-22-2007, 02:19 PM
whata ***** these fukin bych ass pro my ass wrestlers are lol.....btw MVP is the highest paid "Athelete in WWE history " hahaha..............

msagrain
08-22-2007, 02:29 PM
whata ***** these fukin bych ass pro my ass wrestlers are lol.....btw MVP is the highest paid "Athelete in WWE history " hahaha..............

highest paid free agent ass clow , difference!

kaps
08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
He can take his penis tattooed chest back to wrestling for all I care, he was never a contender in MMA...

msagrain
08-22-2007, 03:45 PM
He can take his penis tattooed chest back to wrestling for all I care, he was never a contender in MMA...

hes future champ matiraiel, if he is comited enought

neils7147933
08-22-2007, 04:41 PM
hes future champ matiraiel, if he is comited enought
You can tell that by a college wrestling career and one MMA fight against a smaller fighter with a losing record?

msagrain
08-22-2007, 06:03 PM
You can tell that by a college wrestling career and one MMA fight against a smaller fighter with a losing record?

yes im a very good perdictor :)

kaps
08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
How much does he weigh anyway? Isnt he like 300lbs?

Liaison
08-22-2007, 08:03 PM
If he were to join TNA (which is highly unlikely), he***8217;d still compete on the MMA circuit and that***8217;s guaranteed. TNA contracts don***8217;t prohibit them from competing in any other company other than the WWE. He still wrestles in Japan for Inoki***8217;s new promotion anyway, he***8217;d probably work 30 more days a year than he currently does right now.

neils7147933
08-23-2007, 09:30 AM
If he were to join TNA (which is highly unlikely), he***8217;d still compete on the MMA circuit and that***8217;s guaranteed. TNA contracts don***8217;t prohibit them from competing in any other company other than the WWE. He still wrestles in Japan for Inoki***8217;s new promotion anyway, he***8217;d probably work 30 more days a year than he currently does right now.
Isn't Kurt Angle counting on EliteXC to put him on a show too eventually? Thought I saw that somewhere online... Maybe a double-interest situation with him persuading Brock to TNA...

Brock is under K-1 Strikeforce contract? Do you know how many fights?

msagrain
08-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Isn't Kurt Angle counting on EliteXC to put him on a show too eventually? Thought I saw that somewhere online... Maybe a double-interest situation with him persuading Brock to TNA...

Brock is under K-1 Strikeforce contract? Do you know how many fights?

he had a 1 fight contract with them