View Full Version : Need Rashguards? Miss the Hitman fights?..

DOGGx0
03-18-2003, 02:14 AM
whatv up party people of GlobalMMA? I am sellinmg rashgaurds that can be used for rolling or wrestling. They are good quality. They are the same ones sold by HCK. They have a SPEEDWEAR logo across the chest in small writting. I am seelling them for $25 plus $2 for shipping. These rashguards are sold elsewhere for $45 to $50. I am selling them for $5 above what I pay. If you are interested please private meesage me, TuffGuy.

I am also selling Tito Ortiz's Hitman" Rumble on the Reservation". Theser are great fights. There are fighters from TEAM PUNISHMENT, QUEST, BADBOY as well as other awesome fighters. This DVD has a special fight. It is Tito Ortiz's 3rd fight on it. Folks , you will not find this anywehre else. I am selling this DVD for $30 plus $4 shipping and handling.

There is also the second enstallment of the Tito Ortiz Hitman. It is Hitman "The Movie". Fighters that fought on this card are UFC Veterans Paul Herrera vs. Joe Morierra, Fabiano Iha, Arron Brink vs. Mike "The Rhino" Bourke, Heath Simms vs Antonioo McKee hightlight this DVD, with a few other exciting fights. I am also selling this DVD for $30 plus $4 shipping and handling.

If you people are interested you can email me at ReverendLoveGun@Netscape.net or private message me here on GlobalMMA. Thanks for your support.

Your buddy, TuffGuy