View Full Version : Khan v Thaxton

Mozza
07-15-2007, 09:42 AM
After last night's performance I think Khan would be lucky to make it past the third round against someone like Thaxton but don't hold your breath on that fight being made any time soon.

Welter_Skelter
07-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Khans people will continue to MILK this for as long as they can.. Dont expect to see Khan Fight anyone with some POP to their punch..

He is Fragile.. All that Skill.. and No punch resistance..

Thaxton would Hurt Khan the first Time he landed..

apollo creed
07-15-2007, 09:50 AM
After last night's performance I think Khan would be lucky to make it past the third round against someone like Thaxton but don't hold your breath on that fight being made any time soon.

that sounds like something a hun would say!!

Mozza
07-15-2007, 09:52 AM
that sounds like something a hun would say!!

Do you even know what 'Hun' means you bigoted tit?

Mozza
07-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Khans people will continue to MILK this for as long as they can.. Dont expect to see Khan Fight anyone with some POP to their punch..

It seems to me that Khan's team have done nothing to try and improve his defensive skills in these last two years and he is going to have to start learning and learning quickly if he wants to progress any further but the state he was in after that punch does not bode at all well for the future.

kerrminator
07-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Khan's lucky to be un defeated. Limond is known for being a soft puncher and It looks as though we're gonna see Khan in with even softer punchers for the next few years.

Randall_Hopkirk
07-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Khan's lucky to be un defeated. Limond is known for being a soft puncher and It looks as though we're gonna see Khan in with even softer punchers for the next few years.

All soft punchers have their day in the sun, Limond just had his. Look at Anthony Mundine being KO'd by feather fisted Sven Ottke yet he went 12 rounds with Kessler.

*2TOUGH*
07-16-2007, 12:20 PM

i don't like to defend khan(for obvious reasons) but its due sometimes.. remember as you get older you chin develops. Also power and technique get better. Thaxton would KILL khan. Hope they fight. Khan is no role model, all that bull**** about the British attacks and how hes sorry etc... when he mates or 'boys' preach and do dat **** in Bolton. WTF!

Desaturated
07-16-2007, 02:20 PM
^ ''you know what I mean?''

majestiC
07-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Thaxton, Earl, Murray would beat him at this stage, his defensive is terrible

apollo creed
07-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Do you even know what 'Hun' means you bigoted tit?

that also sounds like something a hun would say.

feed-the-goat
07-19-2007, 08:44 AM
I'd take thaxton to win, hif fight against Hatton was an absolute belter

badnewsbrown
07-19-2007, 03:36 PM
khan does not have seem to have learnt much at all since his debut. he needs a new trainer imo. thaxton would prob knock him out with the 1st clean punch.

kerrminator
07-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Khan is ****e...... It has been proved now that a light punching superfeather can knock his ass down.......can you imagine what a semi punching superfeather would have done to him.

(had he met a decent puncher we would have been witnessing a minutes silence for his death come saturday fight night)

kerrminator
07-19-2007, 03:56 PM
khan does not have seem to have learnt much at all since his debut. he needs a new trainer imo. thaxton would prob knock him out with the 1st clean punch.
Thats a lie.....he's learnt not to fight anyone remotely good again

col Blake
07-19-2007, 05:01 PM
could'nt agree more not only has Khan learnt not to fight someone that can punch, Wank Warren nows it now and as Warren controls the crappy WBO he can get away with for years.

I :love: Terry Marsh