View Full Version : Warren Fix!

Onslow.
07-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Come on... Warren saw that Khan had a small chance of losing and paid a doctor to come and tell Limond that he was going out no more.

Warren has the motive, the influence and the money.

I demand a rematch!!!

Southpaw Stinger
07-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Me too. I'll email Warren tomorrow and see what can be done.

MickyHatton
07-15-2007, 06:26 AM
Honestly guys, I dont think it was fixed.

Limond seemed generaly hurt and his seconds looked concerned prior to the decision.

I dont like Warren but I think this had nothing to do with him.

DeathFromAbove
07-15-2007, 06:58 AM
its a shame how it was stopped he came so close in the round he knocked khan down if he could have just given it a bit more im sure the ref would have had to stop khan

.Mik.
07-15-2007, 07:17 AM
I dont know what is ruining boxing more. Corruption or crazy paranoid shouts of corruption after virtually every fight.

Onslow.
07-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Paranoid eh!?! Whoo!?! WHat..... do you MEan ME!?!

Fixx!?> ihsefbfnbdl h[go :smashfrea

kerrminator
07-15-2007, 09:53 AM
To be honest I was thinking that myself. Limond was just starting to find his feet again at the end of that round and Warren has invested a lot of money into Khan so perhaps he paid Willie the way he paid Kindelan

TRANSWARP
07-15-2007, 10:01 AM
<ommond would have been out within the next 2 rounds.

me2007
07-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Limond would have lost if he came out for the next round.

He had his chance to destroy Khan but he couldn`t quite find the punches.

I think its clear though that against a heavy puncher Khan wouldn`t have made it past that round.

All this talk of Warren paying off Limond between rounds is crazy.

.Mik.
07-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Not only is it crazy, but its ****ing insulting to a solid professional fighter.

Warren may be a prick, but there is nothing to suggest that Limond is. He would have made more money by beating Khan than Warren would ever offer him for diving to him. Besides, if Warren knew that Khan was not good enough to beat Limond, then he would never have put him in against him. Its not like he needed to. Khan had barely hit his teens in fighting, the public may want him to jump up in class, he may want to jump up in class, but he certainly doesnt need to just yet.

col Blake
07-15-2007, 12:02 PM
first thing i said when the fight came back on after the adverts and Limond had quite was Wank Warren must have been over to his corner.

Onslow.
07-15-2007, 12:23 PM
I think he paid the doctor off.

Tony628
07-15-2007, 12:38 PM
I think he paid the doctor off.

http://www.monokli.com/boxing/news/video/amir_khan__willie_limond_10_2309.html

at the end of the second vid limmond says his jaw is ****ed, so I really doubt it was fixed.

col Blake
07-15-2007, 12:40 PM
don't realy think it was fixed, but i hate Wank warren, come back TERRY MARSH

heihaci
07-15-2007, 05:01 PM
LMAO at the ppl who think the doctor was paid off
Limond had to go to hospital to receive treatment

rooq
07-15-2007, 06:54 PM
saying this was fixed is incredibly disrespectful to limond who put on a great performance and very nearly got the job done and has probably put a huge dent in khan's reputation.

i can see lightweights falling over each other trying to call out khan now!

thaxton, earl, murray etc will all fancy their chances of knocking amir out, but i get the feeling that he'll be making several defences against feather-fisted south africans or somethin

benjy07
07-16-2007, 05:05 AM
i don't think it was a fixed fight, i thought it was a good fight

The Monk
07-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Limond was getting ****ed up pretty bad the round before it was stopped and his face looked in a bad way to me, so correct stoppage IMO. Limond can be very proud of his performance though, he took a lot of flush shots and kept firing away.

Technical_Skill
07-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Whoaa, i thought this thread was a joke, but it seems some of you are serious.

So u think warren found the doctor in between those final two 3minute rounds it took khan to destroy him, worked out a financial settlement with him, and made limond belive he has a broken jaw when he didnt?

Onslow.
07-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Whoaa, i thought this thread was a joke, but it seems some of you are serious.

So u think warren found the doctor in between those final two 3minute rounds it took khan to destroy him, worked out a financial settlement with him, and made limond belive he has a broken jaw when he didnt?

In a word.....yes.

I believe it 100% and i am not blinded by dislike for Khan one bit. :ugh:

majestiC
07-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Maybe he was worried about Khan punching himself out stamina and chin issues maybe?! hahahah

Desaturated
07-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Corruption aside, it'd be nice if people hushed up about this broken jaw. It was merely bruised and it certainly didn't look like Limmond was in that degree of discomfort after the bell had rang.

I seriously doubt the fight should have ended just because Khan was winning, but you could hardly argue that Limmond was in the fight when the doctor was 'paid' to pull him out.

barryboy
07-16-2007, 02:44 PM
I don't think it was a fix in the sense that some of you are saying, BUT After seeing the Khan knockdown again it's plain to see the ref should have counted him out, if you watch it again the ref got to 8, then Khan went down on 1 knee & instead of going 9, 10. The ref stops counting & ****ing waves Khan up!

Marcus McDonnell you should be ashamed denying a good honest pro like Limond the glory of bursting the golden boys bubble with those dubious tactics, it's not his job to tell someone to get up just administer the count, terrible injustice.

Limond KO6 Khan :boxing:

heihaci
07-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Limond burst his eardrum in that fight too!!

Jimmy The Gent
07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
fixing aside how long was Khan actually down for? seemed longer than 8 seconds

uppercut_84
07-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Limond's manager gave a interview to the BBC. He said Limond did break his jaw and also has a damaged eardrum.

CJRock
07-16-2007, 10:10 PM
In a word.....yes.

I believe it 100% and i am not blinded by dislike for Khan one bit. :ugh:
This is unbelievable Jeez

kerrminator
07-17-2007, 01:13 AM
Khan was down for 13 seconds. Any 'fix' plans would have been worked out well before the fight started.

Warren has put millions into Khan and will not risk his investment for nothing. Limond has given an interview already stating how angry he is that the ref didnt count him out.

The Khan bubble has burst now and it will be about 7 years at least before we see him in with someone even half decent again.

His silver medal got him noticed in the publics eye and thats why Warren knew he could make a fortune from him but he underestimated Limond. He thought Limond was a safe bet due to the fact that he....1) doesnt train full time, he works as a joiner...2)He is a natural superfeather who won the CW title from a fellow natural superfeather.....3) he has been inactive as hell, in fact he had only had 2 pro fights in the time that Khan had all of his 12 pro fights before Saturday.

Never underestimat the heart of a scotsman and from here on in never never overestimate the fraud that is Amir Khan. (or as I read somewhere else " a Mere Con )

heihaci
07-17-2007, 07:29 AM
first ppl claimed the doctor was paid off and now the referee.

Sounds like a case of SOUR GRAPES!!

Jimmy The Gent
07-17-2007, 08:05 AM
well Khan was down for 13 seconds so its not a case of sour grapes but more like pointing out the truth that the ref ****ed up whether it was meant oor not

kerrminator
07-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Limond's manager gave a interview to the BBC. He said Limond did break his jaw and also has a damaged eardrum.
Thats utter bull**** mate. His jaw is only bruised and his eardrum is perferated(a re-occuring injury from a previous fight)

Limond beat his opponent the last time his eardrum was ****ed and it looked as though he might have repeated the feat but politics etc seen a good man robbed of his chance