View Full Version : Mark Thompson Aims To Get Recognition

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Undefeated British contender Mark Thompson has landed a huge opportunity to face impressive South African champion, Vincent Vuma, for the WBC International Light Middleweight title this Friday, July 6 at Robin Park Center in Wigan, England. [details (http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=9315)]

Froch You
07-03-2007, 01:42 AM
I've never heard of either guy. Has anyone seen Vuma or Thompson? Does Thompson have a chance at beating Vuma? He's being moved almost as fast as Povetkin.

English_Lion
07-06-2007, 07:54 PM
just watched the fight on friday fight night on sky sports, great fight although thompson lost, his performance for slugging it out was fantastic. he will be back.,

Jimmy The Gent
07-06-2007, 08:47 PM
great little fight. Thompson showed alot of heart to come back from the knockdown and put the other guy on the canvas with a great body shot, was a big step up for him and he showed alot of heart against a better opponent at this present time

Froch You
07-06-2007, 09:33 PM
If it's no trouble how much did he lose by on the scorecards.

Jimmy The Gent
07-06-2007, 09:57 PM
If it's no trouble how much did he lose by on the scorecards.

fight was stopped in the 8th round

Onslow.
07-07-2007, 01:41 PM
I was just about to make at thread about this fight.

Saw it last night...and it was one of the best i've seen this year. I was jumping up and down, loving it.

****ing brilliant. Well done Thompson, hope it doesn't discourage you - can't wait to watch you fight again.

What a warrior.

*2TOUGH*
07-07-2007, 01:57 PM
I was just about to make at thread about this fight.

Saw it last night...and it was one of the best i've seen this year. I was jumping up and down, loving it.

****ing brilliant. Well done Thompson, hope it doesn't discourage you - can't wait to watch you fight again.

What a warrior.

his body reminded me of Mario Viet

Onslow.
07-07-2007, 02:56 PM
his body reminded me of Mario Viet

how so??