View Full Version : Vitali Klitschko vs. prime heavies?

INFAMOUZ
10-18-2004, 12:36 PM
How do you think Vitali matches up against the following five fighters in their prime?

1) Evander Holyfield

2) Ray Mercer

3) Riddick Bowe

4) Lennox Lewis

5) Andrew Golota

mic573
10-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Evander beats Vitali.
Against Mercer I could see it going either way.
Bowe beats Vitali.
Lennox Lewis beats Vitali.
If Golota can keep his cool he can beat Vitali.

dempseyfire
10-23-2004, 03:22 AM
Lewis and Holyfield destroy him.

Bowe by close decision.

Klitschko TKO Golota

Mercer UD Klitschko

Neuraxis
10-23-2004, 04:05 AM
What's up with all the Vitali fantasy matchups. Its way too early to judge how he would do at this point, but if he is able to hold onto his belt for a while I'd have it like this.

1) Lewis wins by UD or mid to late TKO
2) Holyfield loses by UD
3) Bowe loses by late TKO or UD
4) Mercer loses by UD
5) Golota loses by DQ or late TKO

dodge
10-23-2004, 05:41 AM
Lewis wins by ko
holy wins by UD
vitali tko's mercer in mid rounds
vitali tko's golata in late rounds.

dodge
10-23-2004, 05:58 AM
and vitali ko's big daddy by the late rounds.

dempseyfire
10-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Klitschko TKOs a prime Mercer . . . . no way that ever happens

Sir_Jose
10-23-2004, 06:31 PM
What's up with all the Vitali fantasy matchups. Its way too early to judge how he would do at this point, but if he is able to hold onto his belt for a while I'd have it like this.

1) Lewis wins by UD or mid to late TKO
2) Holyfield loses by UD
3) Bowe loses by late TKO or UD
4) Mercer loses by UD
5) Golota loses by DQ or late TKO

You are a ****ing joke.

Did you just say that Vitali would beat a prime Holyfield and Bowe!?!

Neuraxis
10-23-2004, 07:16 PM
You are a ****ing joke.

Did you just say that Vitali would beat a prime Holyfield and Bowe!?!

That was with my assumption that he is able to keep his title for a number of years. If you want to be such a smart ass just look at how they did against the same opponents.

Sir_Jose
10-23-2004, 07:30 PM
That was with my assumption that he is able to keep his title for a number of years. If you want to be such a smart ass just look at how they did against the same opponents.

anyone that prime Evander fought would have been years older by the time Vitali came around

your are a flat out joke of a poster. There comes a point where you go from being a fan to being a shamelessy cheerleader and you my friend have crossed that line.

anyone on this planet who say that Vitali would or will ever have been able to beat a Prime Evander Holyfield is showing me that they know knothing about this sport.

Neuraxis
10-23-2004, 07:42 PM
anyone that prime Evander fought would have been years older by the time Vitali came around

your are a flat out joke of a poster. There comes a point where you go from being a fan to being a shamelessy cheerleader and you my friend have crossed that line.

anyone on this planet who say that Vitali would or will ever have been able to beat a Prime Evander Holyfield is showing me that they know knothing about this sport.

Or because they don't hate Vitali Klitschko. Since you just seem to want to focus on Holyfield, let's. Holyfield beat Vaughn Bean after having beaten Tyson twice and Moorer in his previous three fights. The fight against Bean was suprisingly close at times and the judges scored the bout 117-110, 117-110, 116-111. Klitschko fought Bean a little over 3 years later and dominated the entire fight winning every round, TKOing Bean in the 11th round. Enough said.

Sir_Jose
10-23-2004, 11:59 PM
Or because they don't hate Vitali Klitschko. Since you just seem to want to focus on Holyfield, let's. Holyfield beat Vaughn Bean after having beaten Tyson twice and Moorer in his previous three fights. The fight against Bean was suprisingly close at times and the judges scored the bout 117-110, 117-110, 116-111. Klitschko fought Bean a little over 3 years later and dominated the entire fight winning every round, TKOing Bean in the 11th round. Enough said.

No one hates Vitali you tard. Not everyone who disagree's is a "hater" some are just knowledgable boxing fans(unlike you) and know that no way in hell Vitali at any stage in his career would have ever been able to beat Holyfield.

Vaugh-****ing-Bean are you kidding!?!

You think Holyfield from the Bean fight was prime Holyfield? and not only that your basing how Holyfield would do against Vitali off one fight with Bean. I cannot believe you just said Vitali could take a prime Holyfield cause he beat Vaughn Bean...you know what the sad thing is? It's that your actually serious.

My god man you are flat out laughable.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 02:16 AM
No one hates Vitali you tard. Not everyone who disagree's is a "hater" some are just knowledgable boxing fans(unlike you) and know that no way in hell Vitali at any stage in his career would have ever been able to beat Holyfield.

Vaugh-****ing-Bean are you kidding!?!

You think Holyfield from the Bean fight was prime Holyfield? and not only that your basing how Holyfield would do against Vitali off one fight with Bean. I cannot believe you just said Vitali could take a prime Holyfield cause he beat Vaughn Bean...you know what the sad thing is? It's that your actually serious.

My god man you are flat out laughable.

So its ok for you to attack me personally when we disagree, but its not ok for me to call you a hater when you do it.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 02:20 AM
By the way, that was a really weak response for Holyfield's weak showing against Bean. Keep up the good work.

Sir_Jose
10-24-2004, 02:44 AM
So its ok for you to attack me personally when we disagree, but its not ok for me to call you a hater when you do it.

Yes its ok for me to attack your boxing knowledge cause you clearly dont have any. All you do is call anyone who thinks Vitali is not the greatest of all time "A Hater".

By the way, that was a really weak response for Holyfield's weak showing against Bean. Keep up the good work.

what was a weak response? that he wasn't in his prime?

no its called the TRUTH

How the hell do you think Evander Holyfield got to be one of the 10 greatest heavyweights who ever lived? You actually have the nerve to base a boxing legand like Evander Holyfield's career off a fight against Vaugh Bean.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 02:50 AM
Yes its ok for me to attack your boxing knowledge cause you clearly dont have any. All you do is call anyone who thinks Vitali is not the greatest of all time "A Hater".

what was a weak response? that he wasn't in his prime?

no its called the TRUTH

How the hell do you think Evander Holyfield got to be one of the 10 greatest heavyweights who ever lived? You actually have the nerve to base a boxing legand like Evander Holyfield's career off a fight against Vaugh Bean.

Or because I think Lewis would beat anyone not Vitali. Wake up. I happen to think that Holyfield and Bowe are overrated. Its called an opinion, and I think there is a pretty good chance that I may be right. Ok so Holyfield was able to beat Tyson twice and Moorer when he lost to him 3 years before he beat him. When exactly was his prime then? Its hard to judge when Vitali's prime is when he hasn't begun to decline yet.

oldgringo
10-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Why do you think Holy and Bowe are overrated? I can see Bowe (but he was a complete monster when he was in shape and in his prime ala Bowe Holy 1).

I don't see how Holy is overrated though.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Why do you think Holy and Bowe are overrated? I can see Bowe (but he was a complete monster when he was in shape and in his prime ala Bowe Holy 1).

I don't see how Holy is overrated though.

He lost to a glass chinned fraud named Moorer.

Sir_Jose
10-24-2004, 07:10 PM
He lost to a glass chinned fraud named Moorer.

Micheal Moorer was actually a very talented Light Heavyweight in his day and had alot of talent his problem was motivation.

Moorer was certianly much more talented than guys like Ross Purity and Lamon Brewster.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Micheal Moorer was actually a very talented Light Heavyweight in his day and had alot of talent his problem was motivation.

Moorer was certianly much more talented than guys like Ross Purity and Lamon Brewster.

You really need to get over you obsession with Wladimir Klitshcko. Axel Schulz lost a SD to Moorer and then 3 years later glass chinned Wlad TKO'd Schulz in 8.

oldgringo
10-24-2004, 07:20 PM
Michael Moorer was one of the best LHW's ever and was actually a very successful HW for a good period of time. He never claimed to be some unbeatable force of nature. Yes he did get KTFO by Foreman but who cares. Holy was a blown up cruiser too so it's not like there was any significant size advantage between the two. I just don't think he was overrated but I respect your opinion.

Sir_Jose
10-24-2004, 07:22 PM
You really need to get over you obsession with Wladimir Klitshcko. Axel Schulz lost a SD to Moorer and then 3 years later glass chinned Wlad TKO'd Schulz in 8.

Its not an obsession your just shamelessy contradicing yourself and im pointing it out.

You say Holyfield is overrated because he lost to Micheal Moorer yet Moorer is much more talented than guys like Brewster or Purity two guys who beat Wlad, but yet you dont say Wlad is overrated to say he is great and will be champion one day.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Its not an obsession your just shamelessy contradicing yourself and im pointing it out.

You say Holyfield is overrated because he lost to Micheal Moorer yet Moorer is much more talented than guys like Brewster or Purity two guys who beat Wlad, but yet you dont say Wlad is overrated to say he is great and will be champion one day.

Who here is saying Wlad is a top 10 heavyweight of all time? Keep digging. Let's see how deep you can make it.

Sir_Jose
10-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Who here is saying Wlad is a top 10 heavyweight of all time? Keep digging. Let's see how deep you can make it.

I never said taht you said he was top ten all time. I said that you said he will be champion one day and you have said that countless times.

Tell me do you find Wlad to be overrated? after all he has lost to 2 guys who where no where near as talented as Michjeal Moorer.

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 07:37 PM
I never said taht you said he was top ten all time. I said that you said he will be champion one day and you have said that countless times.

Tell me do you find Wlad to be overrated? after all he has lost to 2 guys who where no where near as talented as Michjeal Moorer.

Ok now I'd like you to find where I said that will become champion again.

dempseyfire
10-24-2004, 10:21 PM
Moorer in his prime was a very talented boxer. And did you even see Schultz-Moorer?? Schultz sucks.

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/morshul.htm

Neuraxis
10-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Moorer in his prime was a very talented boxer. And did you even see Schultz-Moorer?? Schultz sucks.

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/morshul.htm

People tend to disagree with scoring. Schulz is trash, and there really is no excuse for him to even only win 8 rounds on this biased scorecard.

Sir_Jose
10-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Ok now I'd like you to find where I said that will become champion again.

Oh im sorry are you trying to claim you have never said Wlad will be champion.

You have lost your damn mind kid.

Tell me right now do you think Wlad is finished or will he go on to be a champion?

Neuraxis
10-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Oh im sorry are you trying to claim you have never said Wlad will be champion.

You have lost your damn mind kid.

Tell me right now do you think Wlad is finished or will he go on to be a champion?

Find the quote.

bandito
10-25-2004, 11:18 PM
i think he would do good against them. not saying he would win but he is one tough son of a *****!!

Great
10-27-2004, 04:16 PM
How do you think Vitali matches up against the following five fighters in their prime?

1) Evander Holyfield

2) Ray Mercer

3) Riddick Bowe

4) Lennox Lewis

5) Andrew Golota

Lewis in prime beat Vit easly. No question about it.
Bow and Holyfield for certain. Ray was always astable fighter - result of his meeting with Vit to predict hardly. Golota if not will be afraid, can win.

dansweeney
10-27-2004, 05:17 PM
they all beat him with the exception of golota

dansweeney
10-27-2004, 11:07 PM
kayo kayo kayoh

dansweeney
10-27-2004, 11:08 PM
kayollllllllllllllllllllllllll

dansweeney
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaayyyy yooooooooooooooo

dansweeney
kkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooo

dansweeney
kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

dansweeney
kjdaaaaaaaaaaaaaayoooooooooooooooyyyy

dansweeney
10-27-2004, 11:09 PM
fkjdsddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaati iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dansweeney
kaaaaaaaaaaaayyooooooooooooooooooo

dansweeney
kkkkkkkkaayyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooo

dansweeney
kaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyoooooooooooooo

dansweeney
10-27-2004, 11:10 PM
kaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooo

dansweeney
10-27-2004, 11:10 PM
kaaaaaaaaaaaayoooooooooooooo

Neuraxis
10-28-2004, 01:25 AM
What's the deal here?

leff
10-28-2004, 11:41 AM
What's the deal here?

I think someone is spaming too get 100 posts fore downloads.

Moon
10-30-2004, 12:00 AM
OK, let's start by assuming the 2004 version Vitali is his Prime. So, let's put him in the ring with each of these guys in their Prime.

Result? Only Golota loses to Vitali, unless a low blow go unseen and Vitali can't recover quick enough.

Soundtraveler
10-30-2004, 03:32 PM
Lewis and Holyfield destroy him.

Bowe by close decision.

Klitschko TKO Golota

Mercer UD Klitschko

Just exactly as I see it, absolutely perfect.:D

I was about to post the very same thing!

Nautilus
10-30-2004, 03:53 PM
Just exactly as I see it, absolutely perfect.:D

I was about to post the very same thing!

Vitali TKFO or KFO everyone.

Vitali would have KO8 Lewis, K03 Bowe, TKO11 Mercer, and TKO5 Golota, and KO 7 Holyfield.

GxBrak
11-01-2004, 08:51 AM
i dont know about bowe or lewis in their prime

foremanfan
11-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Lewis stops him early Bowe and Holyfield stop him late. Mercer I go for points but it could go either way. Golota gets knocked out late.

leff
11-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Holyfield and Lewis would beat him, probably by points, he woulde probably beat prime golota,moorer ande bowe.

foremanfan
11-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Holyfield and Lewis would beat him, probably by points, he woulde probably beat prime golota,moorer ande bowe.
Bowe was an excellant fighter if you take him on his best night/prime although his best didn't last long. On Bowes best night I'd say he beats every guy on the list.

plexmc
11-30-2004, 05:41 PM

I feel u on that

nikita
12-01-2004, 10:38 AM
golota! golota! golota! wins

RobbieD
12-04-2004, 09:54 PM
Anyway... :D

Holyfield, Lewis, Mercer and Bowe would all smash Klitchko. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt against Golota since he'd no doubt do something stupid like he always does on the big stage.

Kimmy
12-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Lewis stops Klit late
Holyfield is outpointed ( his weakness in hisprime was tall heavies )
Mercer vs Klit, pick em on points
Bowe late stoppage
Klit would stop Golota

jayrichardse
01-31-2005, 12:42 AM
vitali would have got killed

xrhythmxnxbluesx
01-31-2005, 02:34 AM
iono think he could beat most of the figheters... tyson will knock that big foo down....

jedihillis
02-03-2005, 01:12 AM
I think Vitali beats Bowe and Holyfield. I don't know about the others. Lewis would be a tough one.

Floydmayweather
02-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Vitali would kill Golata, and could beat Holyfield, and bowe, but probably not Lewis. I totaly hate how Vitali boxes but he is real smart, real powerful, and has a good maybe great chin. I think Holyfield could take him late and win or he would get koed. Vitali is awkard for all of these fighters and his sheer size and punching power gives them trouble. Just my opinion but i think people dont like Vitali so they underrate him.

ophqui
02-04-2005, 11:52 AM
1) Evander Holyfield - Holfield by decision

2) Ray Mercer - Mercer by late K.o

3) Riddick Bowe - Bowe by decision

4) Lennox Lewis - How would vitali beat a prime lennox when he couldnt beat an over the hill lennox?

5) Andrew Golota - not sure, pretty close, probably vitali win

ejk22
02-04-2005, 12:34 PM
1) Evander Holyfield - Holyfield wins by very close decision

2) Ray Mercer - Vitali wins by decision

3) Riddick Bowe - Vitali knocks Bowe out in the 9th round

4) Lennox Lewis - Lennox knocks Vitali out in the 7th round

5) Andrew Golota - Golota gets disqualified for low blows

paulmmv
02-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Holyfield most likely would outpoint him
Mercer Vitali by decision
Bowe Vitali by decision
Lewis Vitali ko in 6 rounds
Golota Vitali by decision

Floydmayweather
02-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I think Vitali could beat all of em with the exception of Lewis. He Kills golata and he has a 50/50 shot in the other fights. I dont even like Vitali but he is just tough to beat. He never has gone down, he punches real hard, he is huge (big reach on everybody), he is smart. Maybe by year end people will start to see he is alot better than peeople think. I heard some kid say he is like the 1433rd best hw of all time. I would challenge anyone to come up with 20 legit Hw who could now or ever beat him.

Kid Achilles
02-06-2005, 10:13 PM
The Vitali worship needs to end. His best fight was a loss to Lennox Lewis. Other than that he's KO'ed a grossly out of shape Kirk Johnson, a poorly conditioned Corrie Sanders, and Danny Williams whose one claim to fame was beating a shot Mike Tyson with a bad knee. Don't forget that Williams had been previously stopped by Sinan Samil Sam in six rounds.

If Vitali can get by Rahman and a few other top contenders we can begin to talk about him being the best of the current division, let alone an all time great.

Floydmayweather
02-06-2005, 10:40 PM
He will Ko rahman in 6 or less.

england4ever
02-07-2005, 06:52 AM
i think vitaili might win 2 out of 3 but i still do not rate him

shaman2004
02-08-2005, 06:06 AM
Vitali Klitschko win all

lmnorw
02-25-2005, 08:15 PM
exactly this kid is all over vitali's dick this fool said in another post that a prime george foreman couldnt punch..i would say 45 wins and 42 kos against better opposition say he could punch dont you think..learn boxing kid and stop being a fan boy.you have no clue about boxing so go back to looking to man on man **** sites until you know a little something about boxing :)

hellfire508
03-02-2005, 12:05 AM
for all of them i will go a loss for vitali...except golota. Golota will lose by DQ because he is just a dirty fighter. Vitali is a quality fighter...but not up to the likes of holyfield or lewis.

Hydro
04-03-2006, 11:46 PM

1) Evander Holyfield

2) Ray Mercer

3) Riddick Bowe

4) Lennox Lewis

5) Andrew Golota

HOLYFIELD WOULD STRUGGLE BECAUSE HE STRUGGLES WITH BIG GUYS AND IS NOT VERY DISCIPLINED BUT HE'S STILL BETTER THAN VITALI AND WINS A TOUGH FIGHT.

IF MERCER TRAINS HARD (NOT LIKE WHEN HE LOST TO OLD HOLMES OR FERGIE) HE WINS A DECISION.

BOWE BUSTS VITALI UP. SO DOES LEWIS. VITALI COULDN'T EVEN BEAT LEWIS WHEN LEWIS WAS OLD AND OVERWEIGHT. HIS EYE ALMOST FELL OUT. WHAT'S HE GOING TO DO WITH A PRIME LEWIS BESIDES GET CLOBBERED?

VITALI BEATS GOLOTA, BECAUSE GOLOTA IS GOLOTA. HE FINDS WAYS TO LOSE.

Parody
05-29-2006, 02:41 PM
All of them beat him

leff
05-29-2006, 02:50 PM
All of them beat him

yeah and so does big buck i suppose