No announcement yet.

for those who wanna Fight/Spar????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those who wanna Fight/Spar????

Ok this is for everyone here who hates on me ye even tho im stressed bout my GF right now. I will still come out and fight all of yall . SpeedKillz. you backed off that 1 day to fight me in 7-11. But i really dont got time for that, lets all settle this in the ring like men. Who wants to spar me full contact?????

Careful, Charlie. You get in the ring full contact and you might be the first professional boxer to ever flinch himself to death.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      Ok this is for everyone here who hates on me ye even tho im stressed bout my GF right now. I will still come out and fight all of yall . SpeedKillz. you backed off that 1 day to fight me in 7-11. But i really dont got time for that, lets all settle this in the ring like men. Who wants to spar me full contact?????
      if you get in the ring with me, my trainer will close the doors and say the gym is closed. then all the boys will wear 6oz gloves and jump into the ring to smash you.

Comment

by the way your ***** ass whore of a girl will LEAVE YOU, you are in love with her, BUT SHE IS PLAYING YOU,, you deserve NOTHING in your worthless LIFE.

you SON OF A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dude get out of here man with your ****ty ass threads! this forum is for people who are actually searious and not ****ing around with there boxing game like you are!
          DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO?
          ONCE AGAIN HERE IS THE PLAN FOR YOU
          1.TALK TO SRL AND TALK HIM INTO ALLOWING OPEN TRYOUTS FOR THE NEXT CONTENDER SERIES.
          2.GO TRAIN LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO
          3.GO TO THE NEAREST STORE AND BUY A VIDEO CAMERA
          4.ENTER THE CONTENDER OPEN TRYOUT
          5.TAPE YOU GETTING LAID OUT BY A BUM
          6.R.I.P(REST IN PISS)

Comment

im 154 from ny if you know a ring half way between both ill fight full contact 6 rounds for a reasonable money line.

Comment

wow really? u actually wanna SPAR in a ring? even though ur the junior middlweight 7-11 undisputed champ? well u know my answer to that, except this time u come to philly, but u gotta get some new gear to wear cuz if ur ass walks down the street in south philly lookin like that, u wont make it into my gym u little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                wow really? u actually wanna SPAR in a ring? even though ur the junior middlweight 7-11 undisputed champ? well u know my answer to that, except this time u come to philly, but u gotta get some new gear to wear cuz if ur ass walks down the street in south philly lookin like that, u wont make it into my gym u little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveBrown View Post
                  When SpeedKillz finally gets a hold of him we can play this at his funeral

Comment

that guy got to cocky lol

Comment

Working...
                    X