A note on Fedore to fight in the UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note on Fedore to fight in the UFC

http://www.mmascoops.com/headlines/head … 7143.shtml

Fedor Emelianeko recently stated in an interview that he is interested in signing a one or two year contract with the UFC, as long as he's allowed to compete next year in Moscow.

UFC wants an exclusive contract.

Emelianeko's next competition will be the World Combat Sambo championships in the Czech Republic.

UFC should give Fedor what he wants and get this guy while they can, if he wants to fight in moscow next year then fine. Another battle of the champions with couture or gonzaga

oops sorry I wrote his name wrong on the thread starter, my bad.

Comment

That's ok. You make it sound sexy. Fedor is sexy. Especially when he whoops ass.

Comment

I call BS.

Comment

Fedor is the biggest name in MMA and one way or another he will fight for Dana. Who the hell else can he fight for?? A top-of-the-food chain predator like Fedor only has one arena and that is the biggest. (UFC & Pride).

Comment

Fedor should retire.. no one can beat him.

Comment

I have built a fedor alter with action figures and picture that I have framed.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
                I have built a fedor alter with action figures and picture that I have framed.

What's your story!?

Comment

Lee Murray woulda smashed him up lucky he stuck around middleweight and decided to rob a bank

Comment

The UFC better not **** this up trying to get an exclusive contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X