View Full Version : Prince Naseem done justice!

Jim_Davis
05-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Apparently the retard he crashed into, Anthony Burgin, was arrested for trying to crash his car into Naz's wifes car when she was driving with the children!!!

The scum bag got what he deserved after all.

Jimmy The Gent
05-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Not really, he was seeking revenge

Jim_Davis
05-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Not really, he was seeking revenge

And someone willing to hurt a wife and kids in the name of revenge deserves to be in a ****ing wheelchair. If he really wants it let him box it out with Naz. Naz would smash that ****ing retard.

Onslow.
05-27-2007, 02:05 PM
Fair play ... drive in to Naz... or find Naz and give him a bashing with a stick... or get your revenge whatever way for feel your needs be.

But don't drive in to Naz's wife and ****ing kids. Thats not on at all. Crazy bastard.

Anyway, Naz didn't do it on purpose. He's just did a very stupid and reckless thing, but he never meant to near kill that fella.

Liaison
05-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Is Naz' wife hot?

McNulty
05-27-2007, 02:33 PM
wow what a scrumbag.

he should spend a few weeks in the can for that.

I have a funny feelin this story aint over just yet.

The saga continues...

Jim_Davis
05-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Is Naz' wife hot?

I seen worse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/345000/images/_348685_hamed_with_mbe300.jpg

badnewsbrown
05-27-2007, 03:06 PM
that is some foul ****. that retard got what he deserves

The Noose
05-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Naz crashed into his car, left him and his wife for dead, and ran away like a *****.
Now the guy is ****ed up for life and millionaire Naz got away with a couple of months of working out in the gym prison.

I cant blame that guy for going crazy.

heihaci
05-27-2007, 03:34 PM
I could understand if he tried to do it to Hamed
but targetting his wife and kids is disgraceful!!

*2TOUGH*
05-27-2007, 03:47 PM
And someone willing to hurt a wife and kids in the name of revenge deserves to be in a ****ing wheelchair. If he really wants it let him box it out with Naz. Naz would smash that ****ing retard.

islamic militants, current islamaphobia

Jim_Davis
05-27-2007, 05:15 PM
islamic militants, current islamaphobia

Dont get ya?

number6
05-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Naz crashed into his car, left him and his wife for dead, and ran away like a *****.
Now the guy is ****ed up for life and millionaire Naz got away with a couple of months of working out in the gym prison.

Spot on,Naz was never punished for his disgracefull actions.I can understand how a man would lose his mind over what had happened but targeting his wife and Kids is low.I've no doubt he will get what he deserves.
If justice was served in the first place this would of been avoided.

Jim_Davis
05-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Justice was over-served when Naz missed the birth of one of his children and being stripped of his MBE.

The guy he done it to was obviously scummy enough to try this so he deserves to be the retard that he now is.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 08:49 PM

ur the only guy on here talkin sense mate.
how can u expect a guy not to have lost his marbles after
some filthy c unt crippled him and his wife.
that f ucker nas probably left them for dead and ran off
beacuase he was drunk and he didnt want the press
to get wind of his drunkenes. i bet hed rather be known as
a lunatic driver than a stinkin drunken driver.

and i think its rubbin salt in that guys wounds to let that scumbag
naz out of jail after only a couple of weeks

porlie
06-01-2007, 09:07 PM
What Naz did was bang outta order and his punishment wasnt nearly enough.
BUt targetting any mans wife n kids over a problem you got with the man is ****ing bang outta order this bloke will end up getting himself badly hurt if he carries on like this and when he does it'll be rightly so IMO. If he was any kind of man he'd target Naz and leave Naz's wife n kids well alone. The more I think about it this blokes a ****ing scumbag and needs badly hurt to stop his bullying ways.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
does anyone on here actually believe this guy was sane when he decided
to do something fu cked up like this. im not justifying this guy, im just sayin i can understand y hes mad.

and all u people talkin about how he should leave naz's wife and kids alone
do realise that NAZ INJURED THIS MANS WIFE IN THE ACCIDENT!!

i honestly believe if that dirty stinkin scum had done a few years in jail
instead of a couple of weeks this crazy guy wouldnt be so mad.
and hameds family wouldnt have to worry about revenge attacks.

SnoopySmurf
06-01-2007, 09:26 PM
If a rat faced **** left me crippled and injured my wife, I would try to pay him back the same exact way. Guess he thought Naz was one of the little girls.

porlie
06-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Even if Naz injured the blokes wife in the crash the bloke should have enough balls about him to leave Nazs wife out of it and target Naz. I know Naz was in the wrong and needs sorting out but this blokes a coward going about getting his revenge in a cowardly way. If he had guts hed target Naz.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Even if Naz injured the blokes wife in the crash the bloke should have enough balls about him to leave Nazs wife out of it and target Naz. I know Naz was in the wrong and needs sorting out but this blokes a coward going about getting his revenge in a cowardly way. If he had guts hed target Naz.

i agree he should target nas. but do u doubt this guy has lost his sanity?
i think this guy has become a maniac because nas ruined his life and got away with it. this guys mind will be warped

if this guy was never in that accident he wouldnt be trying to hurt
people would he?

wether this guy is a coward or crazy is besides the point.

nas and his family only have one person to blame for all this and thats
THAT SCUMMY DRUNKEN FAT BAS TARD NAZ

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 09:41 PM
If a rat faced **** left me crippled and injured my wife, I would try to pay him back the same exact way. Guess he thought Naz was one of the little girls.

if there was any justice in this world nas and his wife would be crippled too

AN EYE FOR AN EYE........................

porlie
06-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes but 2 wrongs dont make a right, he needs to target Naz.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Justice was over-served when Naz missed the birth of one of his children and being stripped of his MBE.

are u takin the pis s?
or is that some sort of sarcastic joke?

who gives a f uck about his MBE or the spawning of one of his rat faced offspring
that human garbage should be rotting in a jail cell.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Yes but 2 wrongs dont make a right, he needs to target Naz.

i never said they did. he should target prince drunk driver hamed

but the man shouldn't be crippled and his wife shouldn't have been injured.
and that fat pis shead should be rotting in a cell.

the man is entitled to revenge, he never got it through the legal system

OH AND BY THE WAY UR POST CONTRADICTS ITSELF

porlie
06-01-2007, 10:03 PM
hows it contradict itself??

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 10:05 PM
hows it contradict itself??

u speak of how 2 wrongs dont make a right, then u immeditly
say someone should get revenge on someone else.

UR EITHER FOR REVENGE OR NOT!

but ur post implys ur for and against

porlie
06-01-2007, 10:08 PM
No im saying he should get revenge but not by targetting Nazs wife, youve missed my point altogether.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 10:11 PM
No im saying he should get revenge but not by targetting Nazs wife, youve missed my point altogether.

okay i get ya.

but if there was any justice naz and his wife would get injured to!

AN EYE FOR AN EYE

agree or disagree?

porlie
06-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Disagree, Naz should get what hes due but the blokes bang outta order targetting Nazs wife and kids. This bloke will end up badly hurt if he carries on down this road.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Disagree, Naz should get what hes due but the blokes bang outta order targetting Nazs wife and kids. This bloke will end up badly hurt if he carries on down this road.

i dont think he should target his wife and kids either.
what i meant was if justice was perfect the exact same damage
and misery inflicted on the victim should be inflicted on the scum.

THATS WHAT AN EYE FOR AN EYE MEANS!!!!!!

and the point iv been trying to make is that whatever f uc ked
up revenge this guy was trying to get is irrelevant!

THIS IS ALL PRINCE DRUNK DRIVER HAMEDS OWN FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the guy had never been crippled because of that scum he wouldnt
be trying to harm people WOULD HE?

porlie
06-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Hes not a man in my eyes for targetting Nazs wife.

mr.anthrax
06-01-2007, 10:48 PM

The guy he done it to was obviously scummy enough to try this so he deserves to be the retard that he now is.

Are you out of your ****ing mind???? You are obviously as much of an ******* as your boxing idol. Pathetic.

The Prowler
06-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Hes not a man in my eyes for targetting Nazs wife.

hes not a man in my eyes either.
but prince drunky hamed is just as much of a lil bi tch for
leaving the fuc ker and his wife for dead isnt he?

its bad enough he crashed into them, but runnin of like a lil b itch
is as chicken as it gets! its so obvious the fat bastard ran off because he was pis sed out of his head

porlie
06-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah I've never said Naz is in the right hes a ***** for doing what he did.

col Blake
06-03-2007, 08:28 AM
who gives a ****, scumbag naz crippled the dude, he wants some pay back. If there was any justice in the world scumbag Naz should have been put in a wheel chair for good, or better still died and done the whole world a favour.
the story is prob bull**** anyway, the bloke is sueing the twat for his injuries so this may be the Hamed family's way of threating the poor bloke, i bet he just drove past and threatened the *****.
Naz should have had his arse shagged off him in prison, then died of aids, no justice in the world.

Exige Jr
06-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Well I look at it like this. Firstly I dont see this in the news so to me its false until proven true.

Assuming its true, the guy is out of order for doing that.

Naz drove his car into that guys car.... it was a risk to both the lives of the people in Naz's car, including Naz, and the people in the other car, including this guy. So its fair to assume it was an accident right? Nobody risks a 100mph crash with another car no matter who they are. So the first accident was exactly that, an accident. With that said it was completely ****ing wrong. The speed limit in this country on a motorway is 70mph not 100mph, and the road was not a motorway either. Secondly the injury done to this guy and his wife was horrific and if it was my family or friends I would be just as pissed as this guy is.

However when its all said and done, if he did drive his car into Naz's wife's car then he deserves everything that comes his way.

number6
06-03-2007, 12:03 PM

Your miles out if you think Naz served justice

The Monk
06-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Your miles out if you think Naz served justice

Couldn't agree more. Hes lost an MBE while the chap he hit nearly lost his life. No comparison.

Franko
06-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Apparently the retard he crashed into, Anthony Burgin, was arrested for trying to crash his car into Naz's wifes car when she was driving with the children!!!

The scum bag got what he deserved after all.

First of all, Hamed is an idiot, and what he did was careless and reckless in the extreme. However, i'm sure that he hasn't intentionally gone out to harm anyone, but reckless speeding obviously presents a risk to others and any shred of credibility Hamed may have kept vanished when he fled the scene of the accident... an unbelievable act of cowardice..
The fact that Burgin has attempted to crash his car into Hamed's wife and kids only lowers himself to the scum bag level that Hamed stooped to, and is obviously the wrong way to go about getting revenge, and don't get me wrong, i don't blame the guy for wanting revenge, but what good is it really going to do him? And how does he see attacking Hamed's wife and kids as justifiable?
Although revenge may give him some peace of mind, the bottom line is that he will only cause more suffering to himself and others. Hamed has to live with the fact that he has, more than likely, ruined this mans life.

porlie
06-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Hamed always comes across as so arrogant I dont think he'd be bothered that hed ruined the blokes life.

OptimusWolf
06-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Justice was over-served! You have no ****ing idea mate - Naz should have done a lengthy term for his crime. he got off lightly and should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again.

porlie
06-04-2007, 09:02 AM
The justice was overserved comment has got to be a wind up, no point in even replying to it.

me2007
06-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Hameds cars probably have blacked out side and back windows...he probably thought he was crashing into Hamed, not his wife

Exige Jr
06-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Justice was over-served! You have no ****ing idea mate - Naz should have done a lengthy term for his crime. he got off lightly and should never be allowed behind the wheel of a car again.
He didnt decide his sentence, nor his punishment after he came out.

Jim_Davis
06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Hameds cars probably have blacked out side and back windows...he probably thought he was crashing into Hamed, not his wife

It was his wife's car.

Naz didnt intentionally **** the guy up. This guy tried to intentionally hurt Naz's wife and kids. Burgin is the scum bag dont get it twisted.

LoftyDog
06-05-2007, 12:42 AM
He didnt decide his sentence, nor his punishment after he came out.

But he did decide to drive like an ******* and risk everyone else's lives on the road by doing what he did. He got off light. It was dick of the guy to go after his wife and kids, but if Naz wasn't a douche in the first place it never would have happened.

Franko
06-05-2007, 02:30 AM
It was his wife's car.

Naz didnt intentionally **** the guy up. This guy tried to intentionally hurt Naz's wife and kids. Burgin is the scum bag dont get it twisted.

You're obviously blinded by your loyalty as a fan of Hamed. I'm sure myself that he hasn't intentionally gone out to hurt anybody, but when you're driving at excessive speeds you're presenting a risk to yourself and others, no? Not only that, he then fled the scene after the accident! That makes him a coward and a scum bag in my eyes. The way Burgin has gone about trying to exact revenge won't get no sympathy, but can you really blame the guy for wanting revenge? I don't think so, but attacking Hamed's wife and kids is the wrong way to go about it.

Brave_turtle
06-05-2007, 03:47 AM
Naz is an ******* in the ring and out of the ring.

He's the type of guy who like to show off but don't give a F about other people.

OptimusWolf
06-05-2007, 08:14 AM
No he didn't, but that doesn't mean the sentence was correct. I'm not condoning the other guy's behaviour - but the idea that Naz got off lightly makes me choke, and I'm as wet a liberal as they come.

Motoring offences of this nature are treated far too leniently IMO. Cars are extremely dangerous, but far too many 'average men on the street' will complain about immigration and crime whilst driving recklessly risking everyone elses life every single day. That's twisted.

DoctorKillJoy
06-05-2007, 12:01 PM

Thats a good point. Who's to say this guy knew it was hamed's wife's car and not his? Or that he even did this...

The only stories I could find just say that burgin has been arrested due to a complaint filed by the family and that he is cooperating and denies any wrongdoing. Does anyone have a link to a more detailed story?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/6698201.stm

The Noose
06-05-2007, 02:19 PM
So really this whole thread is probably bollocks started by Naz-Lover AKA I ****IN LOVE NAZ, AKA, NAZ IS PERFECT AND I WANT HIS BABIES AND ANYONE WHO EVEN SO MUCH AS THINKS A BAD THOUGHT ABOUT HIM IS A BASTARD.

The Prowler
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM

but naz did intentionally drive like a fat drunken lunatic, didnt he?
then he did run of like a fat drunken chicken, didn't he?

i understand that ur a bigtime naz fan, but defendin that piece
of sh it for cripplin someone and runnin of makes u lower than he is.

Jim_Davis
06-06-2007, 12:16 PM
So really this whole thread is probably bollocks started by Naz-Lover AKA I ****IN LOVE NAZ, AKA, NAZ IS PERFECT AND I WANT HIS BABIES AND ANYONE WHO EVEN SO MUCH AS THINKS A BAD THOUGHT ABOUT HIM IS A BASTARD.

You're a bastard.

The Noose
06-06-2007, 04:56 PM
You're a bastard.

Actually im not. :headbang:

Brave_turtle
06-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Actually im not. :headbang:

Naz-fan, you would stil kiss naz behind if he was to murder your mom.

Clearly, there are better role model for you.

Jim_Davis
06-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Naz-fan, you would stil kiss naz behind if he was to murder your mom.

Clearly, there are better role model for you.

Wow thats Brave coming from a Turtle

Chaotic Eye
06-07-2007, 12:56 AM
if i broke every major born in my body because of a complete prat
like naseem hamed id probably kill his family too. his life is over now
and nas couldnt even show some respect, like not turning up for
his court hearings in a large expensive vehicle, with his entourage.

he could of kept it low key but oh no, hes gotta be the star.

Chaotic Eye - Centre of the Storm

me2007
06-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Hamed is too much of a god fearing Muslim to be given any sympathy.

allah obviously hates him, otherwise he would have used his giant hand and moved his wife's car out of the way...

col Blake
06-08-2007, 05:29 AM
Hamed is too much of a god fearing Muslim to be given any sympathy.

allah obviously hates him, otherwise he would have used his giant hand and moved his wife's car out of the way...
A jibe at the muslims, that should keep the kettle boiling. Add religion to the mix, no sport should be allowed unless religion and politics are involved, it would be ****e without it, why don't you request teams, muslims Vs Jews, the winners go on to fight the sikhs, and the other finale Prodistins Vs the Catholics I'd be hoping the get Budists in my draw as I think they would be the easiest as they can't hit you back, bit like the amish, Do you work for the UN me2007 and is that the year you were born, PRICK.
Should'nt you be out with the rest of you BNP girls? NAZI.

me2007
06-08-2007, 05:39 AM
prodists? amish? the UN?

The less said about that post, the better.