No announcement yet.

A few VIDEOS.. Golden Gloves Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few VIDEOS.. Golden Gloves Rematch

Yea..so my training partner won the golden gloves this year @ 152 here in San Francisco. We had some fights on May 4th and he asked me to upload it for his family back in Ireland. So I figured I would share with yall....his name is Henry Molloy and hes wearing the Red Head Gear. This is a rematch of the championship fight for the gloves...Henry KOed the first 3 guys he fought. But in the final he won by decision I think he did get a Knock Down though.

I am still working on round 3 and 4...if anybody knows what to use to convert .mov files to .avi files hollar at your boy

For the record I have sparred both fellas....
    Last edited by cybernica; 05-22-2007, 01:47 AM.

Round 1

Round 1

Comment

Round 2

Round 2

Comment

This is me on the Double End Bag

This is me on the Double End Bag...critque away...

Comment

Not bad. But look at that "pivot" you do to your left... Right into your opponents right hand. You should be moving to your right, away from the opponents right hand. But not bad.

Comment

You look good, the double end bag at my gym moves around far to much, the one you're working on looks a lot tighter. You look good anyways

Comment

That was a great fight i enjoyed it... I like your double end bag.. the one at my gym is all f'd up and moves alot slower than that...

Did you say those guys were 152? did you mean 152? they look a lil slow for that weight class.
              Last edited by DA1CATAS; 05-22-2007, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                I like your double end.
                oh really?

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                  oh really?
                  lol this could develop into a Relationship where I **** on you but I'm not up for it.. lol.. funny quote kid...thanx for the edit.

Comment

I'd loosen up that bag, it may make you look better when the strings are tight and you never miss, but it'll make you boxer better if those strings are looser, the bag is harder to hit, and you miss more. Just my two cents.

Not bad though IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X