View Full Version : Jake's training routine/plan/journal

The Jake
02-16-2003, 10:14 PM
For the next few weeks I will take a week or two off, with only light training really. I want to spend most of my time with Arju but then refocus on my training routine once again.

Tendonitis in my elbows is playing up a bit (most likely from heavy loads) so what I plan on doing is structuring my routine like this

Monday Back/hams/biceps
Tues Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Wed Quads/Calves/Forearms/Abs
Thurs
Fri Heavy Day
Sat
Sun

Mon-Fri will be general 'light' training (no heavier than 60%) with ideally no less than 8 reps (ideally 10 - 20, pyramiding to lower reps). This is to strengthen the support groups and ligaments. Roughly 8-12 sets per body part, supersetting a lot of it.

Fri is the heavy day and my junkfood day (although in an effort to lose weight I will probably adjust my intake accordingly on this day).

Heavy day will consist of:

Deadlift
Squat
Bench
Power Cleans
Military Presses

About 4 sets each, aiming for about 3-6 reps. Once a month to 6 weeks, I plan on attempting my one rep max on bench/squad/dead.

This routine leaves a day of rest on 'light' sessions between that and my 'heavy' sessions, and two days after the heavy sessions to recover.

Only other training I will be doing during this period is light cardio (walking mostly) to burn excess fat in the mornings. No running, sprinting, MMA or anything like that (for now).

How does that sound?

Let me know your thoughts.

- The Jake

The Jake
02-16-2003, 10:17 PM
My training goals FYI -

- Maintain and improve strength,
- whilst reducing body fat.

I'd like to do 101 other things like increase flexibility and aerobic and anaerobic endurance but I can only do a few things at a time atm, and right now, I can't afford to do other martial arts. I'd like to cut my excess fat down (I'd like to get back to 220, if not 210 if I can) and from there, start working on the rest.

- The Jake

Stef
02-16-2003, 10:27 PM
sounds good to me. It'll be pretty easy to maintain your strength when you start to focus on a different goal. You'll be able to cut your gym hours back and keep the gains you made.
please note though, that I've never really done any lifting myself. That opinion comes from talking with a few Personal Trainers that I work with.

Tom
02-17-2003, 10:18 AM
On Tuesday, your chest/shoulder/tri day bro, you are doing way too many sets on your upper body that day. You said 8-12 sets PER body part, that is a lot bro. Here (http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.html) is a link to HST. I personally haven't done this program, but i will do it after i get off my super one + cycle. Just read it and it will explain everything you need. It is a good routine if you want to gain strength bro. Also gains some bulk, but i don't think you will complain, cause it will turn the fat into muscle, for the most part.

Also, if oyu want to lose weight, oyu have you change your diet too. Lower your carb intake, bread pasta rice and sugars. Increase protein intake. I will get ya more info a little later, i have to go now.

JasonLeonardOBE
02-17-2003, 11:28 AM
Dunno about going heavy/1rep max on squats AND deads in the same workout.

Also I've been getting tendonitis too in my elbows from hang cleans and snatch pulls and found that good old rest helped more than light work.

Other than that go get'em Tiger!:devil

seldomTap
02-19-2003, 08:17 AM
TDiddy has a point about tuesday...but am checking it out and ****ed if I can see another option. You have the back/hamstrings tie in which is always good. Quads and calves together which is solid...short of throwing shoulders in with quads and calves, I would probably look to set up something else. The heavy day idea is good I think, different, but I kinda like that. Are your saturdays free for a while? cause this could be an option if you are keen...

Monday Chest/Triceps/forearms
Tues Back/hams/biceps
Wed Quads/Calves/Shoulders/Abs
Thurs
Fri
Sat Heavy Day
Sun

Or alternatively, you could do legs all on one day (apart from calves) which would free up energy to focus more on shoulders instead of lumping it with quads...

The Jake
02-20-2003, 07:58 AM
Only problem there is Seldom I hate doing legs all in one day... it just ****en kills me and I wanna puke and I wind up going sloppy because it destroys me.

Shoulders with Quads and Calves could be a go'er... when I start mapping the specifics of the light days I'll look into it.

Sat I might use as a heavy day... could be a lot easier on me too... good idea!

- The Jake

The Jake
02-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Trained with Seldom & Magic the other day.... lifts were about as follows:

Bench 300lbs for 1 rep
Deadlift 400lbs for 2 reps
Squats 400lbs for 3 reps
Military Press 200lb for 3 reps
Power Cleans 120lbs for 10 reps (never tested much heavier due to back probs atm)

This isn't exactly a 1RPM but it's an approximation of my strength to date. Not my peak (given my inconsistent training over the past six months) although my deadlifts and squats appear to be coming along slowly, but surely...

- The Jake

The Jake
02-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Seldom if I got any of these wrong, please correct me.

- The Jake

seldomTap
02-21-2003, 09:22 PM
That is spot on Jake. Was impressive to see. You have inspired me to change my programme somewhat also. Pretyy much what you did the other day will become my programme twice a week during the season as I won't have the time or energy to lift 4 days a week.

I will lift heavy again!

The Jake
02-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by seldomTap
That is spot on Jake. Was impressive to see. You have inspired me to change my programme somewhat also. Pretyy much what you did the other day will become my programme twice a week during the season as I won't have the time or energy to lift 4 days a week.

I will lift heavy again!

Thanks mate - hearing you talk about all your rugby training was inspiring. I will lose the excess weight around the midsection and I will then work on my cardio and flexibility. I will work on this routine for about 6-8 weeks first, then reassess and see from there. Rugby is a tough sport, no ifs or buts about it. It's good conditioning for full contact fighting I can imagine!

I was thinking about your routine - lift maybe twice a week (Mon/Thurs?) and do rugby for the rest of the week. Just don't neglect your BJJ... just relegate it to maintenance - maybe once or twice a week? (weekends perhaps).

- The Jake

seldomTap
02-21-2003, 10:27 PM
At this stage, I plan to lift mondays and fridays, both days pretty heavy. Rugby is tuesday and thursday nights, wednesdays also at moment, but that will soon go. BJJ will be a wednesday pursuit or wheneve Magic quits ducking me and wants to roll. Saturday will be game day for Rugby.

Running a lot has helped my conditioning amazingly of late. Am stoked I decided to go back to it, am keen for games to start properly ASAP!

The Jake
02-24-2003, 04:35 AM
Monday -

Arju goes back to LA in two days whilst I'm stranded here filing immigration crap.

So my training so far has been spending time with her.

It's been a tough routine - a fair whack of takeaway, ice cream and beer. I try and keep it in moderation. So far only having 2-3 meals a day to try and keep down excess calories and so forth.
I will begin training as of Saturday this week most likely to keep in line with the program I've detailed above.

- The Jake

The Jake
02-24-2003, 04:48 AM
PS:

I will use the program as Seldom outlined:

Monday Chest/Triceps/forearms
Tues Back/hams/biceps
Wed Quads/Calves/Shoulders/Abs
Thurs
Fri
Sat Heavy Day
Sun

But I need help ironing out what I will do on the "light" days.
I need to work on my widegrip and close/underhand grip chinups.

Ideally, we're talking 10-20 reps/set, 3-4 sets. But I'm lucky if I can do 6-10 reps on chins with my bodyweight, and my shoulders...

Here's what I'm thinking:

Monday: Chest/tri/forearms

- Bench Press
- Incline Dumbell Presses
- Cables/Pec Dec

- Tricep pushdowns
- Tricep extensions
- Tricep cable pulldowns

- Forearm burns
- Farmer Walks
- Forearm curls
- Forearm reverse curls

Tuesday: Back/hams/biceps

- Widegrip Pullups (damn I miss my wraps)
- Closegrip, underhand chinups
- Bentover/seated rows

- Stiff legged deadlifts
- Lying Leg extensions
- Seated leg extensions

- EZ Bar curls (wide grip)
- EZ Bar curls (close grip)
- Concentraction Curls

Wednesday: Quads/Calves/Shoulders/Abs

- Incline Leg Press or Squats
- Lunges
- Leg extensions or hack squats

- Incline Calf Press
- Seated Calf Press
- Standing Calf Raise
- Donkey Raises (if my partner is around)

- Military Press
- Lateral Dumbell Raises
- Bentover Dumbell Raises

Saturday - HEAVY DAY

Bench
Squat
Deadlift
Military Press
Bentover Row
Power Cleans

These will be no more than 2-3 sets, with approximately anywhere from 1-5 reps. The idea on these days is to push heavy, test limits.

Each work out I expect will take about an hour to an hour and a half, except heavy day which should take less than an hour.

Tell me what you think.

- The Jake

Tom
02-24-2003, 11:02 AM
Jake-why don't ya like Shooto?

Also, if you are looking to pack on some strength, heres a link (http://www.joeskopec.com/programs.html) , scroll down to add 50 lbs on bench. I'm going to start doing this in a month. Also has some other good spreadsheets if you look through em.

seldomTap
02-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Not bad mate...perhaps one too many things on small isolation exercises (ie forearms) but I guess that is the idea of lighter days.

Hope Shara has a safe trip back and you two are able to get back together ASAP

The Jake
02-25-2003, 01:13 AM
I know there's a lot on forearms but the reason being is that forearms are one of my weakest links. So I want to work on them.

If there is a high number of isolation exercises it is because I am weak in a particular area to some extent.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-01-2003, 02:40 AM
1/3/2003

Just got back from gym. Today was my first heavy day after a two week lay off, not counting the session with Seldom & Magic.

As of today I would say I am back to where I was before I went to America, and a bit stronger:

Here are the one rep maxes
Smith Bench 330 lbs
Deadlift 400 lbs (approx.)
Power Clean 165lbs
Squat 350 lbs*
Bent Over Row 220 lbs
Military Press 220 lbs

* my squat was down a lot today. tighteness in the quads being the main cause I'd say. Although the fact it was the fourt exercise today probably played some part in it. Next time I'll do Squat first I think. The fact I had no spotter and relied on the smith machine to compensate also induced some psychological fear of ****ing myself up permanently and no doubt affected the lift as well.

I tried power cleans for 195 - almost made it but not quite. This is only the second work out I've ever tried them before so I'm pretty pleased. I'm hoping to work to exceed 200lbs in the next month or so.

Next heavy workouts, I will work at 80% of my 1RPM, for 3-5 reps.
Can't do one rep maxes every week (no matter how much fun they were).

The breakdown is as follows:

Bench: 264 lbs x 3-5 reps
Deadlift: 320 lbs x 3-5 reps
Squat: 320 lbs x 3-5 reps
Power Cleans: 130 x 3-5
Bent Over Rows: 176 lbs x 3-5 reps
Military Press: 176 lbs x 3-5 reps

Overall, a good workout. Given my current rate of progress on my lifting over the past two months, I have little doubt these will improve rapidly :)

- The Jake

The Jake
03-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Today was my light workout

Apart from a mild pec strain, I did ok. I attribute the strain to Melbourne's completely ****house weather and despite usual precautions, an inadequate warmup. **** I hate our weather.... *grumble* :mad:

Chest

Bench 100 x 12 / 150 x 10 / 200 x 7 / 200 x 4
- I meant to go lighter than this... or maybe I meant to do more reps? I figured I should have been able to do 200 x 10 but my pec was giving me the proper ****s.
Incline DB Press 50 x 10 / 60 x 12 / 70 x 10
Cables 7 x 15 / x 13 / x 12
- not sure how many lbs this, that's the setting on the machine

Triceps
Close Grip Smith Bench 140 x 10 / 10/ 10
Tricep Extensions 40 x 15/ 50 x 10/ x 12
Tricep Cable Extensions 35lbs x 13/15 , 40 x 12/12, 45 x 10/10
- this is right arm, left arm

Forearms
Forearm burns 400lbs 12 count/ 8 count/ 4 count
- I think I felt extremely rushed at this point so these exercises are down from their usual....
Farmer Walks 99lbs. 3 laps. Again, rushed.
Forearm curls 40lbs x 12/ 60 x 15/ 60 x 15
Reverse Curls 60 x 15/ 60 x 15 / 60 x 12

Overall a good workout and excellent pump. However I am less than happy with my bench. I will stretch heaps between now and saturday to ensure my chest is ok for heavy day.

Tomorrow, quads, calves & shoulders.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-04-2003, 03:46 AM
Light day again. This time legs & shoulders. I barely had time to do everything. I had cereal about 30min before training. If I eat 60 min or less before I do legs, I want to puke. Felt like that again today.

Legs
Squats (remember this is at 50% of my 1RPM so don't laugh) 80kg (176lbs) + bar x 16/14/12 = total of 220 lbs....
- been ages since I tried repping on squats. My max ever on this weight was 22.... but not in the morning let me tell you. Hate training in the morning.

Incline Leg Press 280kg (616) x 12/13/14
- yep. 50% again. Note this varies from the program where I normally do lunges. My stomach told me not to do lunges so I paid attention. Instead I went as low and deep as possible and churned out the reps to make the quads and hammies hurt.

Leg Extension 175lbs x 12/12/12
- I normally do the highest setting (275) for 12. Not sure what happened here. Attributing fatigue and rushed sense of time to get it all done.

Calves
Seated Calf Press 400lbs x 25/20/21
- nothing spectacular. boredom really. Probably should have pushed myself harder but repping out the weights has never been a strength of mine.

Standing Calf Raises 300lbs x 25/30/26
- I could tell here I wasn't really trying. I should have pushed out a minimum of solid 30 reps a set here. Lack of motivation again methinks.

Shoulders
Korn started playing on Channel V here. Only reason I did well on the first set here

DB Shoulder Press 50lbs x 22/16/12
Side Raises 25lbs x 12/12/12
Bent Over Raises 25 x12/12/12

- Shoulders I really rushed it. That was done inside of ten minutes. I went a bit too heavy on side raises and bent over raises, as the intention was to rep it out a bit more than that.

Nevertheless, all my sets were 12 or more reps so I can't complain too much.

A reasonable workout but motivation left a lot to be desired. My body was screaming to do a back work out but I didn't want to. Will do that tomorrow.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-04-2003, 11:47 PM
5/3/2003
Finally I can sleep in for the next two days in preparation for heavy day.

Back
Widegrip Pulldowns 100lbs x 20/ 120 x 12 / 14
Closegrip Chins 120lbs x 12/15/13
Rows 100lbs x 15/ 20/ 15

Forearms FRIED from holding onto the ****ing bar so long, I moved onto legs.
Hamstrings
Stiff legged Deadlifts 60kg + bar (176lbs total) x 10/11/x6
- forearms were dead. No way I could hold this and rep it out after the back work out.
Lying Leg Curls 6(0lbs?) x 15/12/12
Seated Leg Curls 8(0) x 16/23 9(0lbs) x 23

Biceps
EZ bar curls (widegrip) 50lbs + bar x 15/12/10
- 1 min rest in between sets. I was rushed... I nearly died.
EZ bar curls (closegrip) 50lbs + bar x6/ 22 x 12/ 14/ 12
- 50lbs after doing back, and rushing it was too much. Dropped it right back to concentrate on these bastards properly.
Concentration Curls 20lbs x 10/ 8/9 (R, L) / 10
- I couldn't rep it out. My batting average on this weight is 23 reps. Forearms stuffed after back, biceps stuffed, there was no way I could do it. I caved in... on 20lbs... how embarassment.

NOTES:
Back is already a strong point so I will relegate this to maintenance to focus on my biceps and glutes/hamstrings, both which have particular weaknesses.

Biceps I will do first since they're my weakest bodypart.
For hamstrings I will change the deadlifts to hyperextensions. They focus on lower back and require no grip strength, which is perfect for this routine on this day (thanks Dad :) ).
I will leave back for last. I can row and deadlift a fair amount and pullup and chinup my own bodyweight for a reasonable number of reps on a good day so I don't believe I'm in any danger of losing strength here :)

- The Jake

The Jake
03-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Other notes:

I'm going to drop my bench back to 150lbs + bar on light days.
That's about half the usual....

- The Jake

seldomTap
03-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Listen to your body...it is your best guide, though it sounds like your Dad is also pretty wise...

Your strength levels are very good. You have no issues that way at all. You will only improve.

Be mindful of doing too many sets, even with lighter weights, this will cause more days where your forearms are dead and that could prove counter productive

The Jake
03-06-2003, 12:16 AM
I will, thanks man. I had no idea just how many exercises on back day required forearms. At least not to the extent.

My right calf is stiff as a mother****er and so are my glutes. I must be walking around like a *** right now, thanks to DOMS....

Yeah my dad knows his **** with weights, he used to be a hardcore training. He's got a bigger build on him than you or I man and he doesn't even lift anymore!!

I might throw in some pullups and chins on my heavy day, as I want to build on them... I might do them instead of deadlifts... not sure... what do you reckon??

- The Jake

seldomTap
03-06-2003, 12:27 AM
I would do them but not drop anything for them. Chins are pretty cool and can be done pretty much wheneever you want. Nothing bad will come of doing chins

The Jake
03-06-2003, 06:46 AM
Wide grip pullups?

- The Jake

seldomTap
03-06-2003, 05:14 PM
yeah same goes. I pretty much never do anything but wide grip chins/pull ups anyways,

The Jake
03-07-2003, 03:06 AM
I will do a set of each. Just one. Done to failure that should do.
Considering how many other heavy sets are being done on this day.

I was reading some powerlifting websites and I was thinking that perhaps my quads are overpowering my back and hamstrings. This would explain my problems with going deep on squats (I'm going forward) as well as the pulling motion on my knee on squats. My podiatrist said it's a weak glute and insufficient stretching so...

Perhaps I would be best pulling out one leg exercise (keeping it to one compound movement) and focus on hamstrings?

- The Jake

The Jake
03-08-2003, 02:36 AM
Heavy Day again - marking the beginning of WEEK 2 on the Jake's new training regime.

With the beef vindaloo still churning in my gut and the garlic narn bread hot on my breath, I knew I would bring the pain to the gym. And my guess was true, one girl I usually say hey to wouldn't give me a second glance. It was then I knew I had eaten like a real man and then I knew that I stank like one too.

That said I saw a few of my old training partners who helped spot and inspire me to greater heights today.

What follows are the lifts after warmups

Bench Press 250lbs + bar x 3 / 250 + bar x 3
- 275lbs bench churning out 3 solid reps. I could have forced negatives but chose not to this time. Would have hoped to force out five reps but alas, no. Given more time I could have.
Taking a page from Seldom,

Widegrip Pullups (bodyweight) x 6 / x6
- with my weight as ****e as it is, this was fairly impressive I thought

Close Grip Chins (bodyweight) x 8 / x 8
- I probably could have done ten reps easy. Again with my bodyweight I was quite impressed. I pissed off the bent over rows today in favor of these two exercises

Deadlifts 120kg + bar(308lbs) x 5 / 120kg + bar(308lbs) x 5
- Done easily today. Can see myself doing more very easily. The focus on grip work in my training has helped immensely and is only going to make it easier in time.

Squats 120kg + bar(308lbs) x 5/ 140kg + bar(353lbs) x 4
- Despite the vindaloo, which I was sure would bring about my doom and those around me, I did it without farting once. Felt confident and strong.

Power Cleans 40kg + bar(132lbs)x 6 / 40kg + bar(132lbs) x 6
- Again, still learning the lift. I tried at 176lbs again to see, but couldn't get the bar up again. Bastard! I will get there!

Smith Military Press 200lbs + machine x 3 / 200 + machine x 3
- Did well on this. Hoping to work up to five reps soon.

I think next time round I will allow over an hour for my heavy work out. That way I can take my time and do more sets and more reps and take longer breaks inbetween sets and not try and rush it into an hour before gym closing.

Most of the exercises I got stronger the more sets I did as the mnemonic memory kicked in. I'd like to do at least 3 sets on all these, if not more next time. I'm glad I included the pullups and chins, even if it was at the expense of rows. With the deadlifts and cleans I'm doing enough pulling movements anyway.

Next time... next time.... :)

- The Jake

The Jake
03-11-2003, 04:00 AM
Haven't been sleeping well.
Slept 12 hrs both Sat & Sun (I never sleep 12 hrs -- ever).
Then no sleep monday night.
Slept for 8 yesterday hoping to be right as rain but I'm not.

My body is so drained - stress and fighting flu I think. It's wearing me down. Been fighting it for over two weeks but I think my body is on the losing side right now.

Didn't train yesterday because it was a public holiday, today I'm just too tired.

What is wrong with me?

- The Jake

The Jake
03-11-2003, 04:08 AM
Just FYI, it takes a lot for me to get sick. So if I'm running down, something is not right...

taking lots of multivitamins and stuff.

will increase my meals - figure maybe cutting back to five meals is too extreme. will watch carbs/fat & portions.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-12-2003, 06:12 AM
OK
I knew I was weak, didn't know I was THAT weak.

I struggled to bench 150lbs today. LAUGH IT UP WHY DON'T YOU??

Maybe it was me still feeling weak or the lack of a real warmup... I dunno.

Anyway here it is - my warmup was 15-20 reps of 100lbs as normal. It felt HEAVY(ier) today... that should have been my warning sign. I should have another or two warmup sets....

Chest
Bench Press 150lbs + bar x 15 / x 10 / x 14 / x 9
- I did negatives on the last set and had a spotter. A spotter who helps me on my heavy days. He raised an eyebrow that I needed a spotter on this. Talk about embarassed...

Inclinde DB Press 50lbs x 12 / x12 / x13
- Again, major struggle to do 12. I figure I should normally do 15-20 easily.

Cables 5 x 20 / 6 x 20 / 7 x 15
- This seemed ok.

Maybe my calculations are wrong? Maybe I need to do LESS than 50% to churn out 15- 20 reps? Or maybe chest is just a weak point for me? I felt like my shoulders/outer pecs were doing the work so I think I will change cables for pec dec (I don't really like flyes).

Triceps
Close Grip Bench Press 100lbs + bar x 14/ x 12/ x1 0
- Again, fatigued. I would expect to do 14-20 reps at this weight....:(

Tricep Extensions 40lbs x 16/ x 15/ x 17

Tricep Cable Extensions 35lbs (R arm/ L arm) x 15/15 / x15/15 / x15/15

Forearms
Forearm overhand burns 400lbs 7 seconds/ 440lbs 7 seconds (Left hand underhand) / 440lbs 7 sec (left hand overhand)
- First set was both hands in an overhand position, then I alternated. I'm happy with the fact I held 440lbs on this. This is the most I've ever budged on this.... these are my key to heavy deadlifting. I'm positive. This was the highlight of the workout.

Farmer Walks 99lbs 3 laps / 4 laps / 3 laps
- I have a small circuit I do laps on. 4 laps is an improvement.

Forearm curls 60 lbs x 12 / x15 / x12

Reverse Forearm Curls 60 lbs x 15 / x12 / x12
- The last 3 forearm exercises I supersetted back to back and did heavy on so I'm very pleased with myself there... won't be long before I deadlift 500lbs at this rate.

Overall, not impressed with the lack of weight moved... reluctant to drop weights back further on chest. Reluctant but today is not the today to toss around the heavy weight. It's the day to fatigue the muscles. My partner said I went through my bench pretty fast, so that may explain the lack of reps - I prefer to think of it as being explosive... hehehe.

I accept that today I was weaker than I expected. I will rest well and do biceps/hamstrings/back tomorrow.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-13-2003, 05:54 AM
Still tired but invigorated by some positive news, I hit the gym. I was strapped for time (THANKS ARJU!!! :D) but I did everything just in a nick of time. All done in under an hour.

Biceps
EZ Curls Widegrip 44lbs + bar x 16/ x12/ x12
- heavier bar than usual... bout 18lbs I say.

EZ Curls Closegrip 44lbs + bar x 12/ x9 & x4 / 22lbs + bar x 12/ 22lbs + bar x 15
- that middle set I hit failure at 9 reps,waited 30sec and then squeezed out 4 reps. Dropped the weight back to rep it out more

Concentration curls 20lbs x 12 / x12 / x12

Hamstrings
Hyper-extensions 15/15 10/10 13/ 10
- rep out 5, hold for 5. That's the pattern.

Lying Leg Curls 6 x 12 / x14/ x13
Seated Leg Curls 8 x 15/ x14/ x13
- supersetted these two exercises back to back

Back
Widegrip pulldowns 100lbs x 14 / x 12 / x12
Closegrip pulldowns (chins) 120lbs x 12 / x12/ x 7 & 3
- supersetted back to back. No rest on the last set
Seated Rows 100lbs x 12/ x15 / x 15

NOTES:
1) Most of these exercises I would have been lucky to have more than a 90sec break in between sets. The entire bicep routine was based on 1 min rest between sets and no more.

2) Hyperextensions were something new but welcomed. No more stiff deads for awhile.

3) Wasn't too happy with the back workout but it will suffice, considering it's already my strongest body part. I must work to balance out the rest.

Overall, a satisfying work out. Apart from allowing more time to train, I think I will stick with this back work out for sometime.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Light day again, shoulders/calves/quads this time

I put quads last because they take the most time and yet, are my strongest bodypart overall.

Shoulders
DB Shoulder press 50lbs x 16/x13
-got bored
Military Press 60lbs x 16/ x 20
- next time, try military press for 70bs. Forget DB shoulder presses

DB Side Raises 20lbs x 20/x20/x20
- wanted to go lighter and churn out reps. **** did this hurt

Bent over raises 25lbs x 17 / x14 / x20
- glad I put shoulders first. Compare this to last workout

Calves
Incline Calf Press 200kg (440lbs) x 30 / 240kg (528lbs) x20 / 260kg (572lbs) x 20

Standing Calf Raise Machine 300lbs x 22 / x 20/ x 22
- Second set, I repped it out nice and slow. Third set at varying speeds. 5 fast, 5 slow, etc.

Quads
Incline Leg Press 160kg (352lbs) x 16/ 200kg(440lbs) x 20 / 260(572lbs) x 16
- first set fast and explosive. Second set, nice and slow. Last set was even, regular pace. **** did this hurt.
Lunges (bodyweight) One set of 20 reps on each leg.

Overall this felt really good. I felt I worked everything, focusing on light weight, high reps and even though I did quads last, I got a solid workout.

Time to stretch and drink protein...uugghhh....

- The Jake

DOGGx0
03-15-2003, 02:24 AM
dude, you have got to be a monster by now... ****, doin all that?!?! good work, bud. how or do you find the time to ever train? like bjj or some kind of matial art?

The Jake
03-15-2003, 03:55 AM
Long story but atm, no martial arts atm:(

Basically the short story is:
1) I have no car except the one I borrow
2) The one place I want to train, the ex-gf trains at.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-15-2003, 05:13 AM
Basically the plan is for now, if I can't do martial arts, I can at least condition myself so that physically I've got an edge on everyone else when I resume training when I come back to LA.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-18-2003, 05:53 AM
Heavy Day once more

A long time ago, I kept a written training journal. The one thing I learned from it was, that if I slept less than 7.5 hrs, this would typically result in a personal best.

I have no idea why because I felt like **** most of the day (although good, thanks to the morning run and stretching I believe and the antioxidants from the tea no doubt).

So it was with trepidation and expectation I entered the gym. Thankfully, Crom smiled upon me this day and I have thus set my personal best for squats

400lbs x 4 reps
(well, 396 to be precise...)

I shall include the warmups as I believe these were the key to my lifting today:

Bench Press - x 20/ 100lbs x 20 / 200lbs x 5/ 250lbs x 5/ 300lbs (315lbs total) x 3
- today, these numbers are not inclusive of the bar. Add 15lbs to the above result for the bar.

Deadlift 40kg x 5 / 80kg x 5 / 120 x 3 / 140 x 5 / 160 (396lbs total) x 2
- again, not including the bar. Add 20kg for the olympic bar, multiply by 2.2 if you want the figure in pounds. I tried for 3 reps but the fact I had no chalk, no gloves, no chux or anything rendered the third lift impossible without sacrificing skin. As it is my hands look like Freddy's ****en face.

Squat 40kg x 5/ 80kg x 5/ 120kg x 5/ 140kg x 5/ 160kg (396lbs total) x4
- Again, not including the bar. Add 20kg for the olympic bar, multiply by 2.2 if you want the figure in pounds. Impressive. I might have been able to do one more but my back and neck are still out... I didn't want to tempt fate (still remember last time I slipped a disc doing this).

Smith Machine Military Press - x 10 / 100lbs x 5/ 200lbs x 2/ 200lbs(252lbs total) x 2
- Smith machine adds 52lbs if u count the bar (I've weighed it). I was strapped for time, with under 10min to do this and Power Cleans. I didn't break records but who cares? I still still elated with the squat record of mine.

Power Cleans 40kg x 5/ 40kg(132lbs total) x 5
- Not including the bar. Add 20kg for the olympic bar, multiply by 2.2 if you want the figure in pounds. Again, a rush job and still fatigued with minimal rest, much like the military press. But I am still getting used to this movement. Soon I will be lifting more, I have no doubt.

Overall, I am impressed. I wish I could toss around more on the power cleans but this will all come with good time.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-18-2003, 05:54 AM
Given my current state of health I'm blown away by today's session.

Time for a protein shake!

- The Jake

seldomTap
03-18-2003, 05:51 PM
Sounds good you freak!

Looks like it is all coming together nicely just now...you are right about conditioning being good for when you start BJJ or whatever again...try and keep some flexibility though or you will be too tight when you roll agauin...trust me on that!

The Jake
03-19-2003, 03:52 AM
Thanks man

I went for a walk/jog/sprint this morning (see my earlier thread about being almost jumped).

I will go again later, so some stretches, abdominal work as well. I don't do enough of the latter there so I will focus on those.

Looking damn forward to hitting the BJJ, boxing and kickboxing classes again!

- The Jake

The Jake
03-19-2003, 03:58 AM
Oh btw, my diet atm has been increased back up to six meals. I just really watch the carbs on all my meals now and keep the protein up at all times. I think it's made a big difference on my energy levels & well being. Same goes for tea. Don't underestimate the benefit that tea can deliver (to anyone reading). Trust me, antioxidants REALLy help (they're a staple part of my diet generally, but I've been having a lot more lately).

I think it's coming around to the one time of year I go cold turkey on coffee so I can get over my caffeine addiction again.

Less coffee, more tea.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Today I had even less sleep than the day before. Stress from both my professional and personal life took their toll.

Frankly I am happy with what I achieved today, barring a substandard workout on forearms. But I will do that again tomorrow I guess.

Again I shall include the warmup (w).

Chest
Bench Press (w) 100lbs + bar(115lbs) x 20/ 144lbs + bar (159lbs) x 17/ x 12/ x14

Incline Bench Press 100lbs + bar(115lbs) x 14/ x 14/ x 14

Pec Dec 10(0)? x 13/ x 12/ x 16
- I dunno how much weight this was. I know I can do the entire stack pretty easily so I did half and repped it out.

Triceps
Close Grip Smith Bench 100lbs x 11/ x12/ x9 x4
- if you include the machine, this is 152lbs. I didn't do more than 10 on the last set so I rested 45 seconds and pushed out another 4. My friend (and occasional training partner Sophat) encouraged me to use proper weight lifter grip. This was some I struggled with and may have contributed to the lack of performance here

Tricep Extensions 40lbs x 16 / x14/ x14/ x14
- Some silly lady took the tricep extension machine and so I went and used the rope to do the pulldowns. As soon as I went to record it, she took my machine so I had to switch it yet again.

Tricep One Arm Cables 35lbs x 15/15 x 15/15 x 14/15
- Right arm, left arm.

Forearms
Overhand burns 80kg + bar x 20 sec(w), 120kg + bar x 10 sec(w), 160kg + bar x 10 sec(w), 180kg + bar(440lbs total) x 6 sec/ x 9 sec & 6 sec
- The last two sets I had to switch to an overhand/underhand grip and reverse it with the next set.

Rope Hammer Pulls 8(0?) x 26 / 12(0) x 15/ 12(0) x 15
- Saw Sophat doing these and he told me to do them so I did. Makes a nice change from the usual forearm exercises. These work the areas I am weakest.

I ran out of time to do the farmer walks, forearm & reverse forearm curls but I guess I will have to live with that. My overhand burns are getting much much stronger. I figure it won't be much longer before I can pick up 500lbs and hold onto that...

To anyone reading, overhand burns are the key to heavy deadlifts.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-21-2003, 07:56 AM
Ditched training to drink. **** I'm pissed off. I may drain tomorrow but there's a strong chance I'll drink again. Astro goes back to Canada in a week.

- The Jake

The Jake
03-22-2003, 02:51 AM
Warmups (w)

Biceps
Assume these two exercises are with the 15lb EZ curl bar
EZ Bar curls (Widegrip)(w) 22lbs x 15/ 44 x 12/ 44 x 14 / 54 lbs x 12

EZ Bar Curls (closegrip)
54lbs + bar x 6/ 44 x 6/ 22 x 12 (drop sets) / 22lbs x 14/ 22 x 15

Standing DB Curls 25lbs x 12/12 / x14/14 / x12/12
- **** concentration curls. I just don't feel I get a contraction. These did and felt great repping these bastards out.

Hamstrings
Hyperextensions 5/5 2/2 2/2
- Count for 5, Hold for 5. Was knackered pretty easily on these... not sure why....

Lying Leg Curls & Steated Hamstring Curls
6 x 16 & 8 x 20 / 6 x 15& 8 x 18/ 7 x 12 & 9 x 16
- supersetted. Not sure how much weight, the first number is that machine setting.

Back
Wide grip Pulldowns & Close Grip Pulldowns
100lbs x 22 & 120lbs x 15 / 110lbs x 15 & 120lbs x 12 / 120lbs x 14 & 120lbs x 20
Seated Rows 100lbs x 20 / 110lbs x 17 / 120lbs x 20

NOTES: Good work out. I have no idea what I lifted last time so I guestimated the poundages again. I probably went lighter than I meant to but I churn out lots of solid reps so I was quite pleased.

We shall see how we go tomorrow. I gotta allow more time for legs....

- The Jake

The Jake
03-22-2003, 02:53 AM
I worked the Biceps first (being my weakest body part), I then worked Hamstrings/lower back (another notorious weak body part for me), then finally back. I just deadlifted 400lbs the other day so I really don't think my back is an issue ;)

- The Jake

The Jake
03-23-2003, 02:29 AM
(w) = warmup
Shoulders
Military Press 40lbs(w) x 10 / 60(w) x 10/ 80lbs x 20/ 100lbs x 12/ 100lbs x 9 & x 5
- Switched to military press over DB presses. More practical. Who knows, I might just alternate. *shrug*
Side Raises 25lbs x 15 / x 15/ x 12
Bent Over Raises 25lbs x 19 / x 19 / x 15

Calves
Incline Calf Press 160kg x 30 / 200kg x 22 / 240kg x 16 / 280kg x 20
Standing Calf Raises 300lbs x 15 fast, 5 slow / x 10*/ x12*/ x 10 fast, x5*
- The star denotes where I went slowed it right down - 2 count up, 3 count down to stretch the calves.

Lots of stretching took place today.

Quads
Incline Leg Press 200kg x 15/ 240kg x 15 / 280kg x 12
Lunges (bodyweight) x 22/22 x 20/20 x 30/30

Abs
I did abs yesterday but not to my satisfaction. So I did about 5minutes worth of crunches, decline crunches, pulses, reverse crunches, leg raises, oblique raises, etc.

Lots and lots of stretching after this. Felt really good. Heavier on leg press than usual (on a light day) but felt good. Looking forward to the next heavy day. Will rest well for now.

- The Jake

zioxoiz
03-23-2003, 11:41 AM
i think i might change up my routine after readin this.

LukeDothSucketh
03-23-2003, 12:04 PM
Jake = God

zioxoiz
03-23-2003, 12:06 PM
yes the jake = the god.

The Jake
04-01-2003, 04:09 AM
Due to stress and other factors, I've had a week off from gym.

I will try and go back today but I am so tired I will nap first.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-01-2003, 06:48 AM
A slow warmup and a lack of motivation held me back early in the piece which resulted in an overall lackluster workout. That said, I set another record with squats, despite doing **** all for a week.

What the ****??

I won't list the entire workout but I did the 3 core lifts, bench, squat and deadlifts.

Highlights are given more as a mental note for next time:

Bench 315lbs x 3
Squat 396lbs x 5
Deadlift 396 x 1

All except squats were weaker than usual. Not bad for a week off. I expect to do better next time but I still got a solid workout and I did another personal best on squats so I can't complain too much.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-03-2003, 06:12 AM
The Jake's training this evening was interrupted by a blown power supply at the gym. Even the Great One can bench freely in complete darkness.

Not happy...

- The Jake

The Jake
04-04-2003, 10:10 PM
Missed Friday, trained Sat.

Three days without training. And yet today was not a bad day :)
Trained with my mate Jason, my old training partner. I helped him do legs (my strongest) and he helped me train chest/tris.

Chest
Bench Press 100lbs(w) x 20 /(w) x 20 150 x 20/x20/x14
- add an additional 15lbs for the bar.
Incline Bench 100lbs x 20/x20/x12
- add an additional 15lbs for the bar.
Pec Dec 10 x 20/x20/12 x 15
- Jason helped me to do partials on the these to really fry the center of the chest
I then did a set of cables and tried this exercise with a plate that Jas recommended. These last three were back to back so I was ****ed. This plate exercise was I had to hold a 50lb plate out in front and squeeze the inner pecs together. I dunno how effective it was but it hurt like hell.

Triceps
Stuffed from chest I was considerably weaker than I expected
Close Grip Bench 100lbs x 20/ x 12/ x 9
- add another 15lbs for the bar
Tricep Extensions 30lbs x 20/x20 40lbs x 20/ 50lbs x 10
One arm push downs 35lbs x12/x14/x16 (both left and right)

Forearms
Forearm burns 2 plates piece (220lbs with the bar)(w) x 20 / 3 plates (308) x 20 / 4 plates (396lbs) x 15/ 4.5 plates x 12 / 5 plates (484lbs) x 5
- at 4 plates I had to switch to overhand/underhand grip. Without gloves this rips your hands up but is awesome for building grip strength
Forearm Curls supersetted with Reverse Forearm Curls
60lbs x 20 (2 sets of each)
Rope Pulls 10 x 20
- same exercise Sophat showed me.

NOTES: Didn't go as many sets as I normally would on forearms, and triceps I didn't go as heavy but as long as my bench continues to go up, I don't care about triceps. My triceps are big enough as it is. Forearms are coming along nicely - 484lbs for forearm burns is a personal best.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Didn't record what I did in the past three days training wise so here it goes

Sunday

Biceps
EZ Bar curls (wide grip) 50lbs (+ ez bar) x 15/x13/x13
EZ Curls (closegrip) 22lbs (+ ez bar) x 12/15 32lbs (+bar) x 12
Standing Curls 25lbs x 12/ x8+5/ 12

Hamstrings
Hyperextensions - x 20/ 10kg (22lbs) x 11/ 20kg (44lbs) x 12
Lying Leg Curls supersetted with Seated Leg Curls
7 x 12 + 8 x 15/ 7 x 14 + 9 x 12/ 7x12 + 9x12

Back
Widegrip Pulldown supersetted with Close Grip Pulldowns
120lbs x 18 + 120lbs x 12/ 120lbs x 12 + 120lbs x 6+7/ 120lbs x 12 + 120lbs x 12
- rested a bit longer for last set of the superset here
Seated Rows 120lbs x 13/x15/x19

These may not be highs but given I still had a week off, I'm happy with it.

Posting yesterday's workout next.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-07-2003, 06:54 PM
A slightly lack lustre workout yesterday but what can I expect on 3.5 hrs sleep?

Shoulders
Military Press 60lbs(w) x 20/ 80lbs(w) x 20/ 110 x 10/ 110 x 8+ 4/ 100 x 10/ 100 x 9+5
- Weak. Weak effort. Should have done 12-15 at least. :( I took short breaks on these but that should make little difference.
Side Raises 25lbs x 15/ x 15/ x 15
- I will try doing 20 reps next time. Did some rotator cuff exercises inbetween sets here.
Bent Over Raises 25lbs x 20/ 30 x 12 / x 12
- Not sure if my form was strict enough here. Will get someone to spot it. Although I don't believe my rear delts are an issue...

Calves
Incline Calves supersetted with Seated Calf Press supersetted with Standing Calf Raises (all three back to back).
180kgs(w) x 25 & 400lbs x 20 & 300 x 25/ 300kg x 15 & 400lbs x 20 & 300lbs x 20

Quads
Incline Leg Press 280kg x 15/ 14/ 14
- I felt sick after these. I just ate an hour and a half before hand, my migraine from lack of sleep kicked in and I knew I was beaten. I had nothing left to do lunges, let alone abs. I don't care. My quads are strong enough as it is for now.

Will do abs tonight hopefully :)

Overall a good workout.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-10-2003, 08:01 AM
Heavy Day has struck once more.

Only this time, the predations of Melbourne's ****house freezing weather are starting to take their toll. As is typical this time of year, my right shoulder has started to get inflammed again, reminding me the price we pay for our injuries.

Nevertheless, a heavy shoulder warmup and some rotator cuff exercises resulted in a good session of lifting. I had none of my usual training partners today so no records were set.
(w) = warmups
Bench Press 100lbs(w) x 20 / 150lbs(w) x 9/ 200(w) x 10 / 250(w) x 5/ 300 x 3 /332lbs x 2 (partials)
- add another 15lbs for the bar. So technically I benched 345 for 2 partials. I could have done at least one full I know it, but without my regular spotter and my shoulder being what it was today, I was at a psychological disadvantage.

Deadlift 40kg(w) (1 plate per side) x 10 / 80kg(w) (2 plates) x 5 / 120kg(w) (3) x 5 / 160kg (4) x 1/ x1.
- Tried 4.5 plates a side, couldn't lift the bastard. Grip sucks without gloves or chalk dammit. Still... I'm very happy with the way these are going. Moving 400lbs is getting easier and easier...

Squat 40kg(w) x 10/ 80kg(w) x 5 / 120kg(w) x 5/ 160kg x 3/x3
- I struggled on doing these. First set of 160kg I really didn't go too deep. Second set was much better. Even so I was relatively happy. I am maintaining my strength and will be much better next time I do this with my spotter.

Smith Machine Press 100lbs x 5 / 150 x 3 / 200lbs x 2 (partials).
- add 50lbs for the Smith Machine. I was really strapped for time here so I know I was rushing.

Power Cleans 40kg x 5 / x4
- plus 20kg for the olmypic bar. I was already tired and rushing with like 60 sec rest in between sets. I might try switching to doing these after deadlifts perhaps? Or perhaps I should try putting them in on my quad/shoulder workout and aim for 12-20 reps? MMmm... will think about it.

Overall, not bad. I would have had more time normally but I had a few things to take care of before the workout. The end of April marks the end of this programs so I will need to review it soon.

- The Jake

Curly Howard
04-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Impressive workout.

The Jake
04-10-2003, 08:47 AM
I'm pleased with it. But I really wish I could do something to make my ****ing biceps grow :(

No matter if I do 20 sets on biceps or 6, it makes no difference. So atm, I do about 8-9 sets and not a set more. I can't be stuffed. They never grow, the don't affect my bench or squat or my deadlift that much so I never see much purpose in doing them. And yet, despite this I can still barbell curl 120-130lbs reasonably at last check (which is respectable).

Bah **** it, we can't have it all...

- The Jake

Curly Howard
04-10-2003, 08:53 AM
I have a problem with Biceps. It seems the more I work them the smaller they look. I'm sure they'll pop out there soon but it's kind of discouraging at times.

The Jake
04-10-2003, 09:00 AM
Not a bad point.

People are more inclined to OVER train weaker body parts than undertrain.

For instance, at one point I stopped working biceps and just focused on back work (like wide grip pullups and rows) and found they grew from those more than anything else!

- The Jake

Tom
04-10-2003, 09:14 PM
Jake- i think if you can seperate heavy deads and heavy squats <work them different days > you can prolly squat more, thats if you do deads first, or vis versa.

The Jake
04-12-2003, 08:21 AM
Well I don't really care about my squats atm... they're going up and I'm not even really trying!

But yeah I hear you Tom. That's what I'm looking at doing on the next program.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-13-2003, 01:02 AM
Today was a light day, yet I wanted to go heavier than usual

Chest
Bench Press 100lbs(w) x 20/(w) x14/ 150lbs x 12/x11/x8+3
- add the bar (another 15lbs)
Incline Bench 100lbsx 12/ 122x12/x11
- add the bar (another 15lbs). Felt really fatigued doing this for some reason?
Pec Dec 12 x 15/x15/x15

Triceps
Close Grip Bench 100lbs x 15/ 122lbs x 8 + 4/ x 7 + 3
- add another 15lbs for the bar
Tricep Extensions 50lbs x 10/x12/x13
One Arm Pulldowns 40lbs x 12/x14/x14

Forearms
Forearm burns 2plates x 10 sec/ 3 plates x 8 sec/ 4 plates x 5 sec/ 5 plates x 3/2/1 sec
- Struggled on these today because the support racks were lower and I couldn't be bothered adjusting them. This was almost like a partial deadlift.
Forearm Curls supersetted with Reverse Forearm Curls 70lbs x 14 & 20/ x12 & 20 / x12 & 15
Rope Pulls 80lbs x 13/ x12 / x13

Very happy. Took my time on this. Just went a bit heavier but tried to do no less than 12 reps. Will work from this weight onwards next time.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Didn't train yesterday
Went to bed early. Felt knackered.
Will go today.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Took the day off before I went in last night.

Shoulders
Mil Press (w)40lbs x 20/(w)60lbs x 20/(w)80 x 12/ 100 x 15/ 120 x 9+2/ x7+4
Side Raises 25lbs x 15/x15/x14
Bent Over Raises 25ls x 16/x16/x14

Calves
Incline Calf Presses & Seated Calf Press & Standing Calf Press (supersetted)
180kg x 30 / 400lbs x 20/ 300lbs x 20
220kg x 20 / 400lbs x 20/ 300 x 15

Quads
Incl Leg Press (w)140kg x 10 /(w) 220kg x 10/ 260kg x 12/x12/x12

Lunges (one set of 25 reps each)

NOTES: Mediocre workout but will do better next time.

- The Jake

JasonLeonardOBE
04-17-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by The Jake
Took the day off before I went in last night.

NOTES: Mediocre workout but will do better next time.

- The Jake

UNACCEPTABLE!

You must be totally commited to EVERY workout you undertake.

How else do you expect to master THE RIDDLE OF STEELE!

http://www.g21.net/300grax/conan.jpg

bob
04-18-2003, 09:18 AM
keep up the good work big fella

The Jake
04-22-2003, 06:22 AM
HAHAHAHAHA nice touch JLO.

Well I haven't trained for almost a week.
Easter break, touch of flu, stress have taken their tolls and I'd rather stay at home and rest than do much of anything.

Will go to gym tomorrow. Wanted to go for a walk tonight but I dunno if I could be ****ed. Feel too drained.
Will try and go tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the last workout for awhile. I will take a week or two to recover and redesign my new program.

- The Jake

The Jake
04-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Ok well another lame session

Not going over warmup sets, capping on the high notes

Bench Press 315lbs x 2/x1
- shoulder playing up again and I could tell that I wasn't going any higher. all the possible variables that could affect my training were affecting it. and it showed here

Squat 396lbs x 3/x3
- could have done 4. My spotter was not strong enough for me if I had probs though.... again, lack of motivation played big. But happy I can churn out 4 plates apiece without too much hassle

Deadlift 352lbs x 2/x5/x2
- WTF? I couldn't even BUDGE four plates apiece today. I was disgusted. Felt like packing up and going home almost. Was gonna substitute a heap of back exercises to compensate but instead I did a few sets with 3.5 plates a piece. Will get better next time I'm sure.

Machine Press 252lbs x 5/ x10
- WTF was going on here? Some tossers at gym were on the smith machine pressing an entire 22lbs and rotating inbetween sets like strong men (like they couldn't have used the regular bench, ****ing useless tits). So I moved to this machine. Ironically this weight is not too far off what I use for smith machine presses (200lbs or so + smith machine which weighs 52lbs at my gym). I churn out 5 reps on the first heavy set pretty easily. Then next set I'm like **** it, churned out 10. Could have tried more but again I felt lazy.

NOTES: Happy with machine press. That's the entire stack and I can do reps with the ****er.
Not too happy with the rest of the program but that's what happens when you're flu-ey, depressed, stressed, not sleeping right and not eating 100% for a week.

Will take the next week or two off (see how I feel) and construct a new program in that time.

This is the end of my training journal for now. The next few weeks will be cardio 3-4 days a week I'd say. Stay tuned for more updates.

- The Jake

JasonLeonardOBE
04-23-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by The Jake
Ok well another lame session

- The Jake

This is getting to be an entirely too common habit with you. You are soft and unworthy of Crom's favor.

http://www.whoosh.org/issue14/conan.jpg

Franco says "COME ON GET SERIOUS!".

http://www.extremestunt.com/Images/franco_sm.jpg

The Jake
04-23-2003, 10:25 PM
HAHAHHAAHAHA

That does inspire me would you believe? :)

I will mate... next program... I'll be ready! :)

Thanks JLOBE

- The Jake