View Full Version : Danny Green

bloogertag
04-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Ive just read that Stipe Drews defeated Silvio Branco via UD. Does anyone know if this means that the winner of the Green/Siaca fight will fight Drews?

brently1979
04-30-2007, 04:38 AM
Ive just read that Stipe Drews defeated Silvio Branco via UD. Does anyone know if this means that the winner of the Green/Siaca fight will fight Drews?

I hope not, Green isn't world class. He had his chances against Beyer & Mundine to prove he was a world class fighter and failed. Danny should stick beating up soup kitchen fighters from off the grid.

zarzar
04-30-2007, 07:11 AM
thats bull***** danny is worthy of any fight he is a true champ and deserves to be a world champion the fight against beyer proved he would have killed him but was robbed you all know that he dropped like 2 times with in 2 rounds and against monkey mundine he just wasnt right he had to lose 10 kilos and wasnt physically fit

infestacide
04-30-2007, 07:25 AM
then drews is a soup kitchen fighter

bloogertag
04-30-2007, 09:57 AM
I have to admit I wasnt too optimistic about the future of green after the mundine fight, but I really think going up to LHW has done wonders for the man. I know alot of people didnt rate Paul Murdoch too highly, but I followed the guys career closley due to the fact I use to hang out with his younger brother. So when I saw Green blow Murdoch away, I thought to myself that the Danny Green from 4 years ago is back. So I think that if green defeats Siaca, then he would deserve another shot at a title.

mgkirkpatrick
04-30-2007, 10:17 AM
danny green has more than enough to compete in this division. if branco can be a champion i can assure you green is worthy. briggs destroyed stipe so i cant see why green should be written off. tipping him to beat siaca and get his last chance.

!!! Beowulf !!!
04-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Stipe Drews is nothing special. He is Danny Green's best chance for a good belt.

brently1979
04-30-2007, 06:34 PM
thats bull***** danny is worthy of any fight he is a true champ and deserves to be a world champion the fight against beyer proved he would have killed him but was robbed you all know that he dropped like 2 times with in 2 rounds and against monkey mundine he just wasnt right he had to lose 10 kilos and wasnt physically fit

Awake from the dream, Green said before the fight he was in perfect condition, his best. Mundine made him look like the monkey.

brently1979
04-30-2007, 07:07 PM
then drews is a soup kitchen fighter

No, but the majority of Greens opponents have been bums.

infestacide
04-30-2007, 08:23 PM
No, but the majority of Greens opponents have been bums.

drews is a bum, that is what i am saying

brently1979
04-30-2007, 09:11 PM
drews is a bum, that is what i am saying

Oh, sorry. I don't know much about Drews to be honest. I'll take your word for it.

bloogertag
05-06-2007, 02:48 AM
i saw danny green on the b4 the bell special this morning and he said the winner of his fight with siaca is in line to fight the wiiner of the next tarver fight for the IBO world title. what ever that is