View Full Version : It has finally dawned on me, re contender

col Blake
04-19-2007, 08:47 AM
I has just dawned on me why the calzaghe Vs Manfrado ****efest took place. The networks want to start a British version of the that pile of ****e the contender series. Joe was the biggest name hear and the money greedy bastard signed up, knowing he would make millions from it and fight a no hoping twat with zero ability.
I wonder if Wank Warren has a piece of the Brit version or a least some promotion tie in, with a view to the unlikely event than out the bunch of pathetic wankers someone with a bit of charisma comes through, he wont need ability as Warren can message the WBO rankings get the twat up to 6 or 7 then pinch the title with a dodgy decision then hand pick his next 20 fights and make a vast amount of money.

rooq
04-19-2007, 12:48 PM
you speak some truth. did you know amir khan is now ranked 11th by the WBO? i'm not a hater, but ranking him that highly before he's fought anyone is ridiculous...limmond is ranked 13th even though he's beaten far better opposition than khan and is the commonwealth champ, and thaxton isn't even in the top 15!

at least the wbo champ and interim champ are class, but its pretty clear that as soon as the title becomes vacant for whatever reason, khan will get his shot....unless he has to fight anyone dangerous for the belt (i.e katsidis or guzman)

Southpaw Stinger
04-19-2007, 01:12 PM
you speak some truth. did you know amir khan is now ranked 11th by the WBO? i'm not a hater, but ranking him that highly before he's fought anyone is ridiculous...limmond is ranked 13th even though he's beaten far better opposition than khan and is the commonwealth champ, and thaxton isn't even in the top 15!

at least the wbo champ and interim champ are class, but its pretty clear that as soon as the title becomes vacant for whatever reason, khan will get his shot....unless he has to fight anyone dangerous for the belt (i.e katsidis or guzman)

the Warren Boxing Organisation is a pile of crap.