View Full Version : My new Shadow Boxing video. WATCH

White Hope
04-14-2007, 05:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FzVpvrBG0

fluxion....
04-14-2007, 05:31 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FzVpvrBG0

get dat bull**** outta here lily mark ass *****. i'll whoop dat ass like ya mom used to do chumpsky. murdaaaaaaaaaaaa

fluxion....
04-14-2007, 05:33 PM
and i see yo stupid ass sent me some pm's. da **** lil *****, you got a ****in' death wish homie. i will punch you so hard ya moms'll feel it chump. i'll go to dat gym and whoop dat amateur ass.

PunchDrunk
04-14-2007, 05:36 PM
The worst part is, you could probably learn if you went to a gym. What's with all the bedroom warriors in here? :nono:

fluxion....
04-14-2007, 05:40 PM
The worst part is, you could probably learn if you went to a gym. What's with all the bedroom warriors in here? :nono:

i know dog, cats is garbage up in here.

fluxion....
04-14-2007, 05:47 PM
ayo lil *****, stop sending gay ass pm's to me before you dat wish of me puttin my big dick yo ass fruitcake.

Chris46
04-14-2007, 05:51 PM
I reckon i could have a better video of me shadow boxing in my room by half 11 tonight my time.... 40 mins, infact i could probably have it up by 11. He's going pro soon right?? I'm not even amateur

Chris46
04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Ok i just made it and it has a classy tune in the background but im not puting it up for long lol.

PunchDrunk
04-14-2007, 05:59 PM
I reckon i could have a better video of me shadow boxing in my room by half 11 tonight my time.... 40 mins, infact i could probably have it up by 11. He's going pro soon right?? I'm not even amateur

Who's going pro soon??? White hope? From what I've seen in that video, he's never been in a gym yet. Seriously.

Chris46
04-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Is he not the guy who told us he was going pro and was going to start training aswell.... dam he must have a hell of a lota time on his hands. My video is uploading to youtube now, its **** tbh but i think its beter that his.... i hope

FlowerStealer
04-14-2007, 06:06 PM
His video seems to have been taken down...

White Hope
04-14-2007, 06:13 PM

Ey Scab46 , ey ***** u dont even know me fool. and ure already talking smack. want me to knock the **** outta u fool. I aint playing with u homie. I'll smash u in 10 seconds cuz. mutherfuker

Chris46
04-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Really, would you like me to fly over to America tonight so you can do that, and with shadowboxing like that you'll not be smashing anyone into the ground

PunchDrunk
04-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Haha! I stand corrected, he really HAS been to a gym! Looking fit and ready for the pro's!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7F7Ra4eDnmg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7F7Ra4eDnmg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I bet you won't have a 1-8 record. It'll be 0-9.

Chris46
04-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Another thing, your names "WHITE Hope", why are you talking like your straight outta compton then ghetto dog.

Chris46
04-14-2007, 06:25 PM
oK....... seriously PunchDrunk?? Is he seriously ready for the pro's??

White Hope
04-14-2007, 06:32 PM
im more then ready homie. Ey scab, did u see my right hand power. imagine that right hand landing straight in your jaw or on your nose, or on your fukin head. Ure gonna go to sleep homie

PunchDrunk
04-14-2007, 06:35 PM
oK....... seriously PunchDrunk?? Is he seriously ready for the pro's??

He isn't ready to fight AM yet. I've got ten fifteen year olds who would slaughter him. And the sad thing is, he's apparently got a trainer who doesn't tell him what's up. Either that, or he listens to him like he reads our critique; not at all...

Edit: Oh, and he's PM'ing me like crazy, calling me ***** and motherfuker (whatever that is). Great guy.

Chris46
04-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Lol same, pmsl at "Great Guy". i got that video but it was going to take like ****ing 40 mins or something stupid to upload to YouTube so i thought **** that and cancelled it. Plus i don't really want anyone seeing it from my home town for some reason. Not that they would but im a paranoid bastard. I might try and upload one at a different time when the stream of uploaders isn't so great.

White Hope seems to be one of those nice internet hard men who could obviously beat anyone they come across, especially with that "right hand"....... mate id have ran around you 4 times before youd extended your right arm halfway, slipped under it and cracked you with a left, lightly, but just enough to let you know that i was about to roll the fcuk outa you in the next 2 minutes..... or 3 seemingly seeing as your a pro!

White Hope
04-14-2007, 06:48 PM
scab, i would Break u inside 30 seconds man. u dunno me and dunno what Im capable of doing in that boxing ring.

Chris46
04-14-2007, 06:50 PM
What running for the 2 or 3 minutes, whatever it is you really do?? Gota keep that fitness up boy you'll be running a hell of a lot faster in the pro's!!

Mattyp151
04-14-2007, 07:50 PM
scab, i would Break u inside 30 seconds man. u dunno me and dunno what Im capable of doing in that boxing ring.

Charlie, you don't even land 100% of the time on a bag....give up boxing, stick to being a fluffer.

i3raintwo
04-14-2007, 08:49 PM
ok seriously is this one big joke? its hard to imagine that "white hope" is being foreal??? with the clips of him and saying hes gonna be pro, and pullin out the camera to record himself talking shiet. i want to see the camera pulled out during a fight, and making sure we see his face to know its actually him and not a blur. also for a boxer with bag gloves on hitting the mitts... it wasnt anything close to impressive.

DA1CATAS
04-14-2007, 10:25 PM
You throw your punches low and bring them back even lower.

You do some stupid **** with your hands EVERY time before you jab or throw any punch. Thats called a tell tell sign.. I'd ****in KILL you if you tried that **** in the ring. basically anyone who knows how to box would kill you if you did that ****in ****.. its like a big ****in sign saying "HERE COMES THE ****IN JAB" Stop doing that ****.. if your serious about boxing then you know the way you train is the way you fight.. so don't tell me you don't do that **** when your actually sparring or fighting.... I WILL take the excuse that you were tired if you say that though.. Because you looked like you couldnt last 4 rounds... you were panting heavily and bending over... and the your punch rate was a lil slow and low.. THOUGH you have decent speed. Which means stamina problems.

You definately don't look like your turning into any of your punches.. especially those low ass hooks.. What does your trainer want you to hit standing straight up and hooking that low. DO NOT say body.. because you get low for that.

If you tried to go for the body standing that tall
1. it wouldn't be powerful
2. you'd get ****in hit with almost any punch .

Don't drop your other hand when the other hand is punching... it should be protecting your other side. ELBOW to ribs and fist to face... fist to temple if your getting low for a body shot.. which you didn't throw once.

You load up on your right hand each time you throw it... Another telegraphed punch... Those get people hurt... its not just you.. anyone would get hurt against anybody telegraphing their punches the way you were.

BESIDES all that You have decent speed i think... even though the camera looked a lil messed up.

Your definately not making any splash in the pros if your training like Your videos suggests...

And your trainer should be the one letting you know all those things I just said. so I think you need to talk to him about watching your tapes or sumthing...

Or actually start sparring... because someone in the AMs will make you pay for these obvious mistakes your making. if you ent pro this year you'd be K.O'd in everyone one of your fights for the next 2 years I think. UNLESS your chin is made of steal.. Then you'd just lose on points... na prally get TKO for not throwing.

Sorry man your not turning pro. atleast not now.. Keep boxing though. everyone starts somewhere... you can go ahead and comment on my shadowboxing im about to put up. -

Da1catastrophe