View Full Version : Best way to beat...

SryNoAutographs
04-11-2007, 09:04 PM
What's the best way to beat a tall, lanky fighter who is extremely quick, mean as hell, and has pretty good defense?

triggnom
04-11-2007, 09:22 PM
body shots, STAY IN HIS CHEST, i mean real close, his arms are long so he has no power on the inside.

BODY SHOTS like crazy

Nacho_Analstain
04-11-2007, 09:39 PM
body shots, STAY IN HIS CHEST, i mean real close, his arms are long so he has no power on the inside.

BODY SHOTS like crazy

couldnt have said it better myself

Golden-Gloves
04-12-2007, 12:13 AM
take the fight on the inside, get him on the ropes if you can, demolish him with hooks and uppercuts.. Or if you have good handspeed and footwork, you can pop-shot him by stepping in and out

Kayo
04-12-2007, 12:57 AM
get up nice n close, take him to the ropes hit him hard to the body. Remember to jab your way in and use head movement otherwise u might get caught trying to get inside. and well if hes mean, be meaner

Trick
04-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Well being a lanky mofo myself, I'll back up the body shot idea. Nothing ****s everything up for me like a guy who can go to the body well. That being said, someone who just comes wildly swinging to the body is also easy to beat.

aljon
04-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Hard hooking body shots, keep a very close gap with him and try to chincheck his ass... Oh and close the gap when he least expects you to, don't be predictable you gotta think a little bit outside the box to beat those kind of fighters...

04-12-2007, 01:15 PM
You're going to have to get real close, and work on his body hard. If you can get in close enough and slip a uppercut that's good too. How tall are we talking though, how much of a height and reach advantage does he have on you?