View Full Version : Amir Khan's at it again

col Blake
03-25-2007, 03:35 PM
Is this little nancy boy a complete wanker, he has'nt even been to court for racing around showing off like the **** bag and knocking down a man and breaking his leg, then enters a not guilty plea, not man enough to own up to it, he gets done for driving over a 120 mph on the motoway, would'nt you think the would be a model driver up to your first court appearance, but no, it shows you how thick as **** he is, but being a Z list celeb he will prob beat the rap with a high paid solicitor.
the general public should shun the little ****house but no the Asian public will still think he is the dogs bollocks.
change his name to Amir Khanman.

beecherhq
03-25-2007, 04:21 PM
You talk ****.

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 04:26 PM
He's a young and fairly thick kid. Almost everyone I know his age with a car is just as stupid...they just dont have the benefit of his money.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Word is... that Khan had some china chops, even in the am's. It's why his opponents have feather duster fists.

Southpaw Stinger
03-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Word is... that Khan had some china chops, even in the am's. It's why his opponents have feather duster fists.

I don't know much about his amateur days but all of his opponents have been feather fisted duds so far.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 05:41 PM
I don't know much about his amateur days but all of his opponents have been feather fisted duds so far.

He was knocked out 7 times, reportedly. There's no definite proof. But it would certainly explain why he's so sheltered...

Southpaw Stinger
03-25-2007, 05:44 PM
He was knocked out 7 times, reportedly. There's no definite proof. But it would certainly explain why he's so sheltered...

in that case i can see why his opponents so far couldn't break popcorn.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 05:48 PM
in that case i can see why his opponents so far couldn't break popcorn.

Makes you wonder what the hell you're gonna do with a prospect like this. It's a manager's nightmare.

My guess is that he'll step up SLIGHTLY, yet still get wobbled and unmasked as a weak chinned fighter.

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 06:02 PM

Joke. How suspicious that there is 'no proof' to this 'reported' claim.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Joke. How suspicious that there is 'no proof' to this 'reported' claim.

Naseem Hamed was discrediting Khan after there had been comparisons on BBC.com.

I don't know if he was bluffing or not, thus, giving no definite proof.

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Thus giving NO INDICATION at all. You cant use that as any kind of conclusive reasoning at all.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Thus giving NO INDICATION at all. You cant use that as any kind of conclusive reasoning at all.

He was knocked out 7 times, reportedly. There's no definite proof.

Did I not say this? Did you not read this? Ok, then.

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 06:46 PM
So why ****ing state it if its so obviously bull****? Which it is.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 06:53 PM
So why ****ing state it if its so obviously bull****? Which it is.

I guess that's your oppinion. I state it because it makes absolute perfect sense.

You should be appeased to know that Khan will have no problem in the sport, at this rate. Why get mad? He'll just fight another feather duster.

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 07:02 PM
My problem is in you trying to discredit someone by using a completely bull**** and false source of Naseem Hamed making a claim that NOBODY else in the world of boxing has made.

Why didnt you just...not say it?

heihaci
03-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Is this little nancy boy a complete wanker, he has'nt even been to court for racing around showing off like the **** bag and knocking down a man and breaking his leg, then enters a not guilty plea, not man enough to own up to it, he gets done for driving over a 120 mph on the motoway, would'nt you think the would be a model driver up to your first court appearance, but no, it shows you how thick as **** he is, but being a Z list celeb he will prob beat the rap with a high paid solicitor.
the general public should shun the little ****house but no the Asian public will still think he is the dogs bollocks.

i'm having difficulty understanding your post?
do you have any links?

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 07:43 PM
My problem is in you trying to discredit someone by using a completely bull**** and false source of Naseem Hamed making a claim that NOBODY else in the world of boxing has made.

Why didnt you just...not say it?

You don't think that it's a good explantion for why he fights English nannys with faether dusters?

Nacho_Analstain
03-25-2007, 07:48 PM
we have seen him take good shots before,even though the fighters werent that powerfull that hit him they were flush shots,also he is meant to be fighting the 10th ranked by the wbc so we will find out

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 07:54 PM
You don't think that it's a good explantion for why he fights English nannys with faether dusters?

You dont think by any chance that the reason he hasnt faced quality opposition is because of the fact that he's only a couple of years into his professional career?

He is making a quite obvious and quite visible gradual rise in quality throughout his fights. The reason he hasnt faced big hitters yet is because big hitters tend to quite frequently win, thus they arent all that low rated, thus you dont put a newly turned ****ing professional fighter in with them.

He's been hit a few times and he's took it well. He is building up through the ranks to the point where he'll have to start facing quite decent fighters soon.

Nas never had much good to say about anyone but for himself. He's an egomaniac and probably quite jealous of the potential Khan is showing and the exposure he is getting. I'd not pay ANY attention into his insubstantiated claims. Same as I dont pay any heed to you repeating them.

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 08:22 PM
we have seen him take good shots before,even though the fighters werent that powerfull that hit him they were flush shots,also he is meant to be fighting the 10th ranked by the wbc so we will find out

I've been hit with a feather duster before. It tickled.

You dont think by any chance that the reason he hasnt faced quality opposition is because of the fact that he's only a couple of years into his professional career?

He is making a quite obvious and quite visible gradual rise in quality throughout his fights. The reason he hasnt faced big hitters yet is because big hitters tend to quite frequently win, thus they arent all that low rated, thus you dont put a newly turned ****ing professional fighter in with them.

He's been hit a few times and he's took it well. He is building up through the ranks to the point where he'll have to start facing quite decent fighters soon.

Nas never had much good to say about anyone but for himself. He's an egomaniac and probably quite jealous of the potential Khan is showing and the exposure he is getting. I'd not pay ANY attention into his insubstantiated claims. Same as I dont pay any heed to you repeating them.

Naz is a great fighter whom brought much fame to the lower weights. There is no need to diminish what he said because of your dislike for him. I only quoted him because it would make perfect sense as to why he's not fighting any hard punchers. I don't expect him to fight any Hattons or such. I just DON'T expect EVERY FIGHTER on his resume so far to throw cotton candy bombs. I mean, I've seen bums with losing records who could win some fights by KO. On Khan's record, even the early bums with bad records that he's fought have llow KO percentages. I wonder why? You must admit that him having a weak chin MIGHT have something to do with this.

Nacho_Analstain
03-25-2007, 08:23 PM
I've been hit with a feather duster before. It tickled.

Naz is a great fighter whom brought much fame to the lower weights. There is no need to diminish what he said because of your dislike for him. I only quoted him because it would make perfect sense as to why he's not fighting any hard punchers. I don't expect him to fight any Hattons or such. I just DON'T expect EVERY FIGHTER on his resume so far to throw cotton candy bombs. I mean, I've seen bums with losing records who could win some fights by KO. On Khan's record, even the early bums with bad records that he's fought have llow KO percentages. I wonder why? You must admit that him having a weak chin MIGHT have something to do with this.

i understand what your saying,there must be a reason why he hasnt fought anybody with decent power,but come on admit it,the lads got skills

K-Nine
03-25-2007, 08:32 PM
i understand what your saying,there must be a reason why he hasnt fought anybody with decent power,but come on admit it,the lads got skills

Most definitely. He's very skilled, actually.

.Mik.
03-25-2007, 08:51 PM

Dislike Naz? I ****ing loved Naz at times. On this very forum I have stuck up for him numerous times. What I said still stands though. Stop trying to back up your argument with your insane logic.

You know why the guys who are lowly ranked have poor KO percentages? Because they arent very good, thats why they get beat so much. If they had high KO percentages, they'd win more often.

He is fighting a lot, but he is still a very young and immature professional. Everyone...EVERYONE'S record is padded out with early fights. This has nothing to do with him having a 'weak chin' it is absolutely par for the boxing course.

Jim_Davis
03-25-2007, 10:16 PM
Khan is a wicked fighter. It pisses me off that people discredit him continuously. They would love to see him fail. Naz said it before the British public dont like somebody with confidence. They like to see them get taken down a peg before they will show them support.

Gareth Ivanovic
03-26-2007, 02:53 AM
It's early in Khan's career, he is getting good experience and his skills are being showed off to the public. He will start to get in against better opponents and prove how good he is.

rooq
03-26-2007, 03:14 AM

the general (not just asian) public will still think he's the dogs bollocks because of the itv / olympic effect. plus he's got good PR. i personally can't stand people who drive dangerously having been crashed into myself by a teenager. i haven't heard much about the case though...any links?

talk of amir khan's alleged glass chin reminds me of that episode of brass eye. "its not proven, but its scientific fact".

i've given him a chance, but i think bull is a bit of a pointless non-step up. on paper it looked good as he's at the english-title level on the domestic scene, but he's been given the fight at short notice and he had previously retired.

i wish warren would find an opponent at a similiar english-level and just give him 10 weeks notice, so we could see khan against a properly prepared fighter

col Blake
03-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Sunday papers covered it, he has two court dates for the same day one at magisrates and one at crown.
Yep your right he has the Warren media wagon rolling behind him, I warrens pushed him into been the tool end that he is, he probs was a real Genuine kid before they got their hands on him, similar to calzaghe he was a real nice bloke polite non arrogant until warren told him to be a prick, it is easy to sell a fighter who is an arsehole compared to one who is quite and polite all the time, Carl Thompson and Howard Eastman spring to mind, all publicity is good publicity, so court appearances and the like will keep him in the public eye, many boxers appear in court year after year Scott Harrison, Dean Francis who I believe had a real chance a world level until he was locked up, a real blow to British boxing, Hamed for crippling a pedestrian, and soon up at court is Takaloo, for benefit fraud.

me2007
03-26-2007, 09:39 AM
He's just young and stupid...i'm sure many people on this thread have gone over 100mph on the motorway but haven`t been caught.

He needs time, he is still a boy....they wont throw him in with a man with a high KO rate because he'll get the **** knocked out of him. It needs to be done gradually.

The Surgeon
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Khan is a young lad with a fast car, ALL or nearly all guys his age thrash their motors.
As far as his career i see him going very far, i think he could be a bit special

OptimusWolf
03-26-2007, 11:32 AM
yep he's young but id you're caught doing 145mph you should have your license revoked for a couple of years and if you're caught twice you should be facing a custodial sentence.

And boxing wise he's going fine for this stage, even though its interesting that he's only fought guys he really can't punch thus far.

The Surgeon
03-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Read my sig - Any1 with a problem with Amir's oppenents take it up with this cunt! He better not ruin Amirs career and turn him into another Calzaghie!

The Monk
03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
I like khan but i really wish he fights someone who actually punches harder than dale winton...i know its more Warrens fault. Sort it out.

K-Nine
03-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I like khan but i really wish he fights someone who actually punches harder than dale winton...i know its more Warrens fault. Sort it out.

Frank Warren MUST be shielding Khan for a reason. He's a prick, but he's not dumb.

Jim_Davis
03-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Warren knows its too risky letting Khan challenge for a world title and he's right. People talk about how crappy Khan's opponents are but so is everybodys at that level. The only difference is Khans fights are all televised and hes one of the biggest fighters in Britain. Amir Khan is our best prospect and I think tis essential for British boxing that he goes far.

K-Nine
03-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Warren knows its too risky letting Khan challenge for a world title and he's right. People talk about how crappy Khan's opponents are but so is everybodys at that level. The only difference is Khans fights are all televised and hes one of the biggest fighters in Britain. Amir Khan is our best prospect and I think tis essential for British boxing that he goes far.

Nope. The only difference is that they're crappy fighters with NO PUNCH.

Khan is incredibly skilled, in the technical sense. But why do all of his opponents (and I mean ALL) throw toddler bombs?

.Mik.
03-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Frank Warren MUST be shielding Khan for a reason. He's a prick, but he's not dumb.

BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DO WITH NEW FIGHTERS.

Jim_Davis
03-26-2007, 03:17 PM

Finally somebody understands how boxing works.

K-Nine
03-26-2007, 04:49 PM

You put them in with a string of featherdusting nanny's?

I'm sorry Naz-Fan, I didn't know that's how it worked.

.Mik.
03-26-2007, 06:43 PM
You put them in with a string of featherdusting nanny's?

I'm sorry Naz-Fan, I didn't know that's how it worked.

You put them in with punching bags with arms effectively. Get them used to moving, get them used to punching, get them used to fighting around the ring, avoiding punches, seeing openings. Then you step up the quality a bit, get them used to being punched, get them used to hitting a more difficult target, a busier fighter, someone who doesnt go down so easily when you hit them. THEN, you put them in against more durable guys, people with a good chin and a bit of stamina, who you most likely wont knock out within the distance every time. Then you put them in against guys with a good chin and heavy fists, who can hurt you, but not TOO likely to knock you out, but to rough you up and let you know that you've been in a fight. Then you go for a domestic title. Then you go for a European title. Then you go for a world title etc etc.

I shouldnt have to explain this to you.

Jim_Davis
03-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Look at any great fighter in the world. Same applies to their early fights. It doesnt matter how much exposure a fighter gets they have to fight crappy opponents then move up a bit and so on. The only reason people lay into Khan is because everybody talks about how great of a prospect he is. Just cos his fights get televised doesnt mean he should be fighting world beaters yet. He needs to take it steady and gain more ring expierience.

When I was at wembley arena the atmosphere for Amir Khan was wicked. People know he has potential and ability so instead of knocking him everyone needs to get behind him and support him.

Chris46
03-27-2007, 05:06 AM
.......................................... **** up

col Blake
03-27-2007, 05:59 AM
Nobody is arguing that you put new fighters in with journey men, but itís the fact that WANK WARREN states he will be at world level at the end of the year if thatís the case he should be at domestic level now i.e. Thaxton, but no they stick him in with big girls blouses who can get knocked out by their own shadow, which means that despite of his high level of technical abilities he must have no chin, something that really canít be improved on i.e. Scrap Iron Ryan who was destroyed by a young John Thaxton many years ago.

He should ditch Frank the WANK and move to the good old US of A where he can get the best training and the best sparring., wont improve his chin but would make him a great fighter like Tommy Hearns another fighter with no chin but was world champ and great to watch.

rooq
03-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Nobody is arguing that you put new fighters in with journey men, but itís the fact that WANK WARREN states he will be at world level at the end of the year if thatís the case he should be at domestic level now i.e. Thaxton, but no they stick him in with big girls blouses who can get knocked out by their own shadow, which means that despite of his high level of technical abilities he must have no chin, something that really canít be improved on i.e. Scrap Iron Ryan who was destroyed by a young John Thaxton many years ago.

He should ditch Frank the WANK and move to the good old US of A where he can get the best training and the best sparring., wont improve his chin but would make him a great fighter like Tommy Hearns another fighter with no chin but was world champ and great to watch.

as much as i dislike warren,to be fair he never said anything about khan being at world level by the end of this year. khan might have said this but i'd just put this down to over-eagerness and i'm sure warren cringes every time khan goes on about wanting to be a world champ by the time he's 21. warren has said khan will be ready for a domestic title by the end of the year which is much more realistic.

the way i see it, if khan is put in with a couple more fighters after Bull, each a definite step-up from the last, and then faces and beats thaxton, then warrens management will be vindicated and we'll have nothing to complain about. because beating someone an experienced boxer like thaxton two and a half years after turning pro will not be easy.

K-Nine
03-27-2007, 12:58 PM

These fighters consistently have the charachteristics of having NO PUNCH!

This is NEVER common. And I mean the fact that these bunms can't even knock OTHER bums out. Every guy he faces has Paulie-esque punch.

rooq
03-27-2007, 01:39 PM
These fighters consistently have the charachteristics of having NO PUNCH!

This is NEVER common. And I mean the fact that these bunms can't even knock OTHER bums out. Every guy he faces has Paulie-esque punch.

i don't know about that....you got examples of boxers fighting against known punchers 10 fights into their career? the only exception i know of is david haye...and he went a little too fast as shown by carl thompson. anyone else? how many punchers did calzaghe or hatton face in their first ten fights?

K-Nine
03-27-2007, 02:09 PM
i don't know about that....you got examples of boxers fighting against known punchers 10 fights into their career? the only exception i know of is david haye...and he went a little too fast as shown by carl thompson. anyone else? how many punchers did calzaghe or hatton face in their first ten fights?

Do you not understand? Am I being that difficult to understand????

I never once said that he needed to fight KNOWN punchers. I didn't even say he needed to fight PUNCHERS!

I simply said that it would be noteworthy if he got in there with at leats ONE guy that had even a semblance of a real punch. It's not as if bums can't knock out other bums!

col Blake
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM
as much as i dislike warren,to be fair he never said anything about khan being at world level by the end of this year. khan might have said this but i'd just put this down to over-eagerness and i'm sure warren cringes every time khan goes on about wanting to be a world champ by the time he's 21. warren has said khan will be ready for a domestic title by the end of the year which is much more realistic.

the way i see it, if khan is put in with a couple more fighters after Bull, each a definite step-up from the last, and then faces and beats thaxton, then warrens management will be vindicated and we'll have nothing to complain about. because beating someone an experienced boxer like thaxton two and a half years after turning pro will not be easy.
If what you say turns out to be true and there's no reason why it could'nt, I still think he would struggle against Thaxton, but he will have to fight him at some stage or someone of Thaxtons ilk, he has a punchers chance alone with very fast hands he could try and hit and run for 12 rounds again we don't no if he could last the pace for 12 but he looks naturally fit so I don't think distance would be his down fall some tough guaranteed 8/10 round journeymen would give him that. I feel if he stayed amuter for 3 to 4 more years he would be a much more rounded fighter and at an age where he would be stronger and better equipped for pro fights. I would love Khan to go on to dominate his div, and spank the yanks and good luck to him, stop being a young arse and get serious, true English boxing fans would love to see this but has he or has'nt he got a glass jaw I think he has but it still might not stop him from from reaching his goal, well worth watching though for Khan lovers and Khan haters.

rooq
03-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Do you not understand? Am I being that difficult to understand????

I never once said that he needed to fight KNOWN punchers. I didn't even say he needed to fight PUNCHERS!

I simply said that it would be noteworthy if he got in there with at leats ONE guy that had even a semblance of a real punch. It's not as if bums can't knock out other bums!

and i'm saying give me an example of boxers who have faced a better quality of opposition (guys who can punch, not necessarily known punchers or punchers) in their first ten fights.

if none of khans opponents had ever scored a ko ever then i would agree with you...that would be "uncommon"...but most of the boxers he has faced have at least a couple of ko's - they might be ko's against complete bums but i'm just saying the guys he's faced are average for the start of a boxers career.

admittedly i know very little about the early careers of most other famous boxers cos none of them had the early tv exposure of khan, but if you can think of a few examples and run through their early opponents telling me how they are any better than khan's i'd appreciate it.

oh and col blake...i agree with you...i think thaxton will be a big test and khan could potentially struggle unless he raises his game a few levels by coming up against stronger opposition

.Mik.
03-27-2007, 05:22 PM
but if you can think of a few examples and run through their early opponents telling me how they are any better than khan's i'd appreciate it.

He cant. The legitimate points he has made in this thread are few and far between if not non-existant. You are completely right.

JuanDan
03-27-2007, 07:08 PM

well said col Blake, Khan is going no where as a pro, he's just another fraudly Harrison full of ****, warren wouldn't dare put him in with a puncher he knows what would happen, Khan can't see it because he belives in his own hype. can't wait to see him brought down to earth

kerrminator
03-28-2007, 06:54 AM
and i'm saying give me an example of boxers who have faced a better quality of opposition (guys who can punch, not necessarily known punchers or punchers) in their first ten fights.

Khan has had 11 fights but his first five opponents and his last five are of the same caliber.......****e

Scott Harrison fought two time world champion Tracy Harris Patterson on his 11th fight and put on a great display.

Khan will get to Eruro level if he's lucky but I cant see him lasting too long in boxing coz his Ego is signing cheques that his talent cant cash.

rooq
03-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Khan has had 11 fights but his first five opponents and his last five are of the same caliber.......****e

Scott Harrison fought two time world champion Tracy Harris Patterson on his 11th fight and put on a great display.

Khan will get to Eruro level if he's lucky but I cant see him lasting too long in boxing coz his Ego is signing cheques that his talent cant cash.

thats another exception to the rule. my post was in response to someone saying it was uncommon for a boxer to start his career with the low-level opposition khan has been put in with, whereas i think this is the norm. joe calzaghe, naseem hamed, nigel benn, ricky hatton etc etc..all great boxers who's early fights were littered with record-padders...

i don't know how far khan will get...but i'm willing to give him a chance. i'm not saying i like him as a personality, but he's entertaining to watch and has breathed some life into the domestic boxing scene. the way i see it, if he follows the path of the average prospect, he should be in with a top domestic fighter by the end of the year. if this doesn't happen then i'll readily sign up to the khan hate brigade and only ever make posts about his "proven" glass chin / protective manager / feather-fisted opponents.

K-Nine
03-28-2007, 05:30 PM
thats another exception to the rule. my post was in response to someone saying it was uncommon for a boxer to start his career with the low-level opposition khan has been put in with, whereas i think this is the norm. joe calzaghe, naseem hamed, nigel benn, ricky hatton etc etc..all great boxers who's early fights were littered with record-padders...

i don't know how far khan will get...but i'm willing to give him a chance. i'm not saying i like him as a personality, but he's entertaining to watch and has breathed some life into the domestic boxing scene. the way i see it, if he follows the path of the average prospect, he should be in with a top domestic fighter by the end of the year. if this doesn't happen then i'll readily sign up to the khan hate brigade and only ever make posts about his "proven" glass chin / protective manager / feather-fisted opponents.

I guess Witter is an exception, huh? Tenth fight was against Jan Bergman.

And I in no way "hate" Khan. I think that he's very skilled. Said that before.

rooq
03-28-2007, 05:38 PM
I guess Witter is an exception, huh? Tenth fight was against Jan Bergman.

And I in no way "hate" Khan. I think that he's very skilled. Said that before.

yes...another exception ;)

the main point i'm making is that there are plenty of great boxers (like i mentioned in that post) who's early fights were against equally low quality opposition....i don't think you can judge how far he'll get on that basis.

are witter and harrison better boxers than calzaghe or benn because they fought a good opponent in their first ten fights? no.

but as i said...if he hasn't fought someone good by the end of the year, then i would say he's progressing too slowly and is being over-protected. until then he's just an unproven prospect.

K-Nine
03-28-2007, 05:44 PM
yes...another exception ;)

the main point i'm making is that there are plenty of great boxers (like i mentioned in that post) who's early fights were against equally low quality opposition....i don't think you can judge how far he'll get on that basis.

are witter and harrison better boxers than calzaghe or benn because they fought a good opponent in their first ten fights? no.

but as i said...if he hasn't fought someone good by the end of the year, then i would say he's progressing too slowly and is being over-protected. until then he's just an unproven prospect.

I'm glad we can be sensible about this, though. No name-calling..... unlike some other members.

But look at these bums on the records. I'm not saying that they're good fighters. But the fights that they DO win, are won through AT LEAST a few ko's.

For example. Calzaghe fights John Doe. John Doe has a record of 4-6-1. But the fights that he DID win, may have some knockouts. Like he'll have a 50% Knockout ratio.

Witter shows not even THAT.

rooq
03-28-2007, 06:02 PM
my last word because we aren't going to convince each other who is in the right.

i think khans opponents have had maybe 30 or so ko's between them which is not as many as you might like but its something. maybe khans opponents are of a lower quality then these other guys but it is difficult to make that kind of comparison - in the end you can just look at a boxers record which doesn't really tell you everything you need to know.

even so, i personally will be giving him a few more fights before judging him. not much more to say really...its a wait-and-see situation.

col Blake
03-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Khan is Warrens only real money maker now Hattons left and Scott Harrison spanish nightmare has left Warren with no real box office draw and soon to retire joe calzaghe will leave warren having to go back to the small hall fights, so if he can shield Khan until he can get him on to PPV which is going to b a strugle since Sky ditched him, could this be one of the reasons who Khan is being shielded so much, and the fact Warren twisted Khan and his people to go pro far to early.

K-Nine
03-28-2007, 10:57 PM
my last word because we aren't going to convince each other who is in the right.

i think khans opponents have had maybe 30 or so ko's between them which is not as many as you might like but its something. maybe khans opponents are of a lower quality then these other guys but it is difficult to make that kind of comparison - in the end you can just look at a boxers record which doesn't really tell you everything you need to know.

even so, i personally will be giving him a few more fights before judging him. not much more to say really...its a wait-and-see situation.

But you're wrong...... beacause I DO agree with you.