View Full Version : Look what I ordered.

Animal Squabbs
03-20-2007, 02:42 AM
I placed a few orders the other day. Eventhough I have 11 pairs of gloves already I decided I needed a new pair of bag gloves becuase the ones I currently use are either falling apart or uncomfortable. Some of you might remember a thread I made on here awhile ago called "badass gloves!!! must see" it was about a site I found that makes kickboxing gloves with all kinds of badass designs on them like dragons etc. Well, I ordered a pair plain with no design just to try them out and see how good quality they are and if I like them then I will later on someday order the fancy ones.

I order these all white ones...
http://www.muaythaistuff.com/picture/BGVL3-WHITE.jpg

I also finally found the gloves I have been looking all over for and dreaming I could one day have. Drum roll please.....

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/titleboxing_1940_93846101

thats right, the official gloves used in the pride fighting championships. It used to be the only way to get them was order them from Japan and it would cost well over $100 plus really expensive shipping. Well titleboxing will soon be getting them for $70 and I already pre ordered 2 pairs, one for a collector type thing and one to train a little in.

I cant wait for these to get here, also I plan on ordering this guy in the next few days... http://www.ringside.com/IMAGES/HMB.JPG the hercules medicine ball is 25 pounds and the heaviest medicine ball ever made.

cybernica
03-20-2007, 03:32 AM
Damn man you got alot of gloves, I just have my 12 oz training everlast gloves and 16oz sparing gloves....you actually use them all? The pride ones are tight....

Bear4228
03-20-2007, 03:37 AM
mmm Pride is the ****!

boxer2k5
03-20-2007, 03:45 AM
nice white gloves

im bout to get me a new pair
i want some those rival gloves
they look tough

McAlister
03-20-2007, 02:42 PM
I was just about to order a pair of gloves from that site you provided the other day, but the shipping is like 25 dollars, which wouldve made my order close to a hundred for sum gloves.......... so I checked out rivals site, and decided to get a pair of rival gloves, they have nice looking stuff as well

And I only paid like 44 for the gloves

Exige Jr
03-20-2007, 03:19 PM
I'd box your ears off no matter what gloves you got.

Animal Squabbs
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I'd box your ears off no matter what gloves you got.

keep dreamin you little ***got ass white *****. You'd get knocked the **** out lightweight.

Animal Squabbs
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Damn man you got alot of gloves, I just have my 12 oz training everlast gloves and 16oz sparing gloves....you actually use them all? The pride ones are tight....

I have lots of gloves cause Ive been training for years. Some of them are wornout and I dont use them anymore, some are still brand new and IM saving them for when I pick up the training. Right now I have like 4 baggloves on rotation but two of them are wearin down and fallin apart

Trick
03-20-2007, 09:48 PM
I was just about to order a pair of gloves from that site you provided the other day, but the shipping is like 25 dollars, which wouldve made my order close to a hundred for sum gloves.......... so I checked out rivals site, and decided to get a pair of rival gloves, they have nice looking stuff as well

And I only paid like 44 for the gloves

I've got some Rival stuff on the way myself. The ultra bag gloves in 10oz, and I'm finally getting some proper boxing shoes too, so I can stop clunking around in my basketball shoes. They should be hear next week, so I'm pretty pumped.

Can't wait to dump my ****ty ass Walmart everlasts

Southpaw Stinger
03-20-2007, 10:30 PM
have you got any reyes in your collection? there my #1 choice.

chuckisquik
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM
its funi how some 1 who has never even spar has so much boxing crap.

Exige Jr
03-21-2007, 12:48 AM
keep dreamin you little ***got ass white *****. You'd get knocked the **** out lightweight.
I've seen you train... I would box your ears off. You havent got **** on me.

Verstyle
03-21-2007, 12:50 AM
why do u need so many gloves? I only have 3 pairs. seems like u want a collection more then using them.

KNOCKOUT956
03-21-2007, 03:13 AM
Nice buys!

Gio
03-21-2007, 03:43 AM
Squabbs, do you have the Everlast professional training gloves?

I have a few title gloves, but they're not working out so great for me anymore, and I want to know if the top of the line everlast gloves are worth the money.

Let me know whats up.

Animal Squabbs
03-21-2007, 03:59 AM
its funi how some 1 who has never even spar has so much boxing crap.

how about me and you spar and I post the video here on boxingscene?

Animal Squabbs
03-21-2007, 04:01 AM
Squabbs, do you have the Everlast professional training gloves?

I have a few title gloves, but they're not working out so great for me anymore, and I want to know if the top of the line everlast gloves are worth the money.

Let me know whats up.

naw man, Im goona take a picture of all my gear tommorrow and start a thread again about posting pics of your gear though so you'll see what I have.

Animal Squabbs
03-21-2007, 04:24 AM
why do u need so many gloves? I only have 3 pairs. seems like u want a collection more then using them.

ive been training on and off since I was six, Im 19 now. Over the years I have accumulated some gloves. Alot of them are worn out and torn, covered with tree sap (i tied a body protector to a real thick tree in the backyard and have used that for years.), the velcro is worn out, etc. Two are sparring gloves that I got a deal on and am saving, three I use in the gym now and the rest I dont use anymore.

The_Russian
03-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Ya know it ain't the gloves which make the boxer, its the training and physical and willpower. So I use my 14oz everlasts for everything I do in the gym, except when I work on the bag, and speedbag in hand wraps, I don't buy expensive gloves because whenever I compete they always give me some to wear anyway.

-Antonio-
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Why havent you sparred yet if you have been training so long? You could have had a lengthy amatuer career by now.

-Antonio-
03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
I need a pair of good bag gloves. I use the Ringside ones and they dont protect your wrist at all.

McAlister
03-21-2007, 07:07 PM
The upside of having alot of gloves, you can always switch up..you'll get use to how diff. brand of gloves feel (that way ull know what brand is for you) and if you have friends over, and they wanna spar for fun, u have spair gloves laying around that they can pick from to use

downside of rival headgear (it looks AMAZING) but isnt competition approved which sucks, all that money for nothing

chuckisquik
03-21-2007, 10:58 PM
alright we'll spar some day dont be embaressed to be out boxed by a feather weight

Verstyle
03-21-2007, 11:04 PM
ive been training on and off since I was six, Im 19 now. Over the years I have accumulated some gloves. Alot of them are worn out and torn, covered with tree sap (i tied a body protector to a real thick tree in the backyard and have used that for years.), the velcro is worn out, etc. Two are sparring gloves that I got a deal on and am saving, three I use in the gym now and the rest I dont use anymore.

u dont like throwing ne away?if there to old i trash mine.

Animal Squabbs
03-29-2007, 11:18 PM
the white Twins gloves have been sent out, and I ordered the medicine ball.

RockyMarcianofan00
03-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Not making fun but damn you must be rich to be buying all these damn gloves....

Also I think they make heavier Medicine balls, not sure...
But seriously I just use some nice bag gloves they got at my gym, and I got a good pair of 16oz for sparring or occasionally I'll loosen them up with bag work...

Still though I guess if your using them its all good...

Animal Squabbs
03-30-2007, 01:46 AM
Not making fun but damn you must be rich to be buying all these damn gloves....

Also I think they make heavier Medicine balls, not sure...
But seriously I just use some nice bag gloves they got at my gym, and I got a good pair of 16oz for sparring or occasionally I'll loosen them up with bag work...

Still though I guess if your using them its all good...

No, I remember Snoop dogg saying in an interview one time about the studio he built in his house, he said something along the lines of "yeah it cost alot but this is what I love so I have no problem spending money on it"

Remember though I have been in the gym since 6 and training since 12 so some of the gloves I have Ive had for YEARS...

also according to Ringside and my research that is the heaviest medicine ball ever made.

Animal Squabbs
03-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Why havent you sparred yet if you have been training so long? You could have had a lengthy amatuer career by now.

Ive had six different gyms close on me. It seems like a cycle I would go to a gym for awhile and work with a trainer and they say Ill spar in a while and all of a sudden the gym closes. Also Ive always been big, when I was younger the gyms I went to were full of little mexican kids that I was three times bigger than so I couldnt spar with them. Ive spent the majority of the time trianing at home and fighting anytime I could to take the place of sparring.

I want to be a pro, I dont really give a **** about the amateurs. Plus it seems to me that brain damage could come from these guys having three hundred amatuer fights taking shots in the bout and in sparring since they were kids.

makaveli_uk
04-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Lol naw man sparring isn't beating the ****e outta folk, just practising your technique, looking for openings, etc.

Amateur fights are really strict also - They wouldnt let you get the **** raped out of you that bad.

Hey and I was looking at twins gloves last night, the Tribal Tattoo ones look fantastic. When you get the chance post your equipment - It'll be interesting to see.

Can you tell me how the twins gloves feel when they come, too? Thanks man.

kayjay
04-06-2008, 02:38 PM

Why the racial hatred?

You're a fat sloppy retard. I'm a thirty-something white guy, and I would easily slap you around any day of the week without breaking a sweat.

I've seen your videos. You're a hopeless fat slob with a fetish for gear.

P4PKING_2008
04-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Why the racial hatred?

You're a fat sloppy retard. I'm a thirty-something white guy, and I would easily slap you around any day of the week without breaking a sweat.

I've seen your videos. You're a hopeless fat slob with a fetish for gear.

He reminds of the kinda guy you have at ya gym that comes in with all the **** and gets his ass spanked by everyone in sparring. But thinks hes awesome because he has the ****.

kayjay
04-06-2008, 03:25 PM
He reminds of the kinda guy you have at ya gym that comes in with all the **** and gets his ass spanked by everyone in sparring. But thinks hes awesome because he has the ****.

It's a fetish that has nothing to do with the sport.

The only thing you need is handwraps and shoes. You can take a pair of gloves from the bin at the gym.

LeftyRex
04-06-2008, 03:42 PM
dude, its okay for a week or two, but you know, those gym gloves are staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank. i couldn't wash that smell of my hands with bleach!

juggernautburn
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
another animals squabbs murder. boxingscene exclusive lmao.

eneyman
04-06-2008, 11:35 PM
my brother is in Thailand right now and I asked him to get me a pair of twins gloves if he can find them cheap. The designs are so cool too, I hope he can find an authentic pair though lol

boxing4ever
04-07-2008, 12:02 AM
It's a fetish that has nothing to do with the sport.

The only thing you need is handwraps and shoes. You can take a pair of gloves from the bin at the gym.
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dude you just tore em a new one
This is just a slaughter forum now lol

Sven72
04-07-2008, 09:51 AM
fight fight fight