No announcement yet.

Carl 'The Cobra' Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl 'The Cobra' Froch

I have only recently 'got into' boxing. I have been to see my local fighter Damon Hague (Derby, UK) fight 3 times recently:

vs Doran @ Derby
    rematch vs Doran @ Notts
    vs Froch @ Notts

In his fight with Froch, he was battered within 2 1/2 minutes.

Froch has been on the bill of the 2 previous fights i saw, and to be honest he looks to be quite a prospect.

Anyone else seen anything of him?

Originally posted by Danderby
    I have only recently 'got into' boxing. I have been to see my local fighter Damon Hague (Derby, UK) fight 3 times recently:

vs Doran @ Derby
    rematch vs Doran @ Notts
    vs Froch @ Notts

In his fight with Froch, he was battered within 2 1/2 minutes.

Froch has been on the bill of the 2 previous fights i saw, and to be honest he looks to be quite a prospect.

Anyone else seen anything of him?
    Yeah, he's a good prospect.

I'm afraid that he's going to waste his talent because he's gunning for the big fights too soon and needs to fight a lot more at european level before stepping up. Calling out Calzaghe is foolish and i give him 1 round before he got KO'd. He'd find it hard to come back after that.

If Froch raises to bar every fight, he will ready after 20 fight to challenge for title's. He also needs to raise his hands more with every fight too !! i'm not against holding your hands low but Froch seems to go better with a more orthadox style.

Comment

hague was destroyed by frotch and man the fights i have seen of hague he was a tough cookie except for the one brfore when he did a john ruiz and got on my nerves

Comment

Working...
      X