View Full Version : Tips on TOE TO TOE Trading ?

Peterp
03-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Sometimes you just have those fights/sparring sessions which end up in a toe to toe trade of fast and furious punches.

Anyone got any tips to come out on top in these kind of exchanges ?

Exige Jr
03-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Sometimes you just have those fights/sparring sessions which end up in a toe to toe trade of fast and furious punches.

Anyone got any tips to come out on top in these kind of exchanges ?
Yeah loads, make sure you can hit like a mule, and keep dodging his shots with superior head movement.

You know, its pointless asking this question online though. If I was in front of you I could show you, but since you are not I cant, and you cant learn this stuff from me on here... so time to just hit the gym and get into a few wars... figure it out that way.

Nacho_Analstain
03-14-2007, 07:43 PM
if im in a war i make the opponent think that im just gonna swing and swing and swing then when hes into that rhythm i take a step back then step in with a right hand

KoolWillie
03-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Every fighters has a has a rythym or a sway the trick is too catch them, work them out. WHen your trading work that rythym out then let timing take over

DA1CATAS
03-15-2007, 02:27 PM
1.keep your hands on your temples first of all

2. Land your 2-3 shots and pivot to the side to start again.

3. Don't lean over too much...

4. Stay low... this means have your knees bent.

5. KEEP YOUR TEMPLES COVERED. yes i said it again but only because its that imporatnt!!!!!!

6. first shot can be quick but the second has to be HEAVY HANDED.
(throw a lil chin checker to the head then load up on the DIG to the body... I mean your inside for a reason right.)

7. Make sure your not outweighed by too much.... but in the case that you are land your shots and pivot OUT.. not just pivot to the side.. PIVOT OUT. there is a difference.

Hopefully this helped you a lil...

***CATASTROPHE***

BrooklynBomber
03-15-2007, 05:26 PM
1) Keep your punches as short as possible
2) Try to be at the angle from your opponents
3) make sure that your legs are not crossed at any point and try to keep good balance

BrooklynBomber
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh and try to use your head as a third fist.

FIGHTING_FLIP
03-15-2007, 09:06 PM
any tips on toe to toe training with a guy way stronger than you? suppose to b getting my amateur book next week and my trainer sed he wants me to spar everyday agaisnt this strong mutha****a..ive sparred him b4 and everyone who he spars, runs..so hes never faced any1 that will go toe to toe..any tips for that??

NexBesThang
03-15-2007, 11:50 PM
any tips on toe to toe training with a guy way stronger than you? suppose to b getting my amateur book next week and my trainer sed he wants me to spar everyday agaisnt this strong mutha****a..ive sparred him b4 and everyone who he spars, runs..so hes never faced any1 that will go toe to toe..any tips for that??

find his rhythym and bob and weave...i come out on top so much just bobbin, weavin an throwin