View Full Version : I Need Help Fast!

USA4LIFE
03-13-2007, 09:20 PM
This won't start off as a training/nutrition question but bare with me.

I love my brother to death but he's the type of person who doesn't think before he does things and when he buys things online he doesn't do his research. He could be a very complulsive buyer at times. My bro is in the USMC and is on his second tour in Iraz right now. He called me a coupe of days ago and told me that he boguth some weight stuff. My bro is about 6ft but very thin and he's bought 100% whey before so I just imagine it's the same thing. The package came today and I kne my bro bought something funny. What was in the package was D-Bol, Anodrol, and winni-v from this place called SDI-Labs. I did my research and found out that this stuff is used for body builders. My bro is in now way able to do the weight lifting needed to get that body builder body in Iraq, he simply doesn't have the time nor does he have the amount of food needed either. Upon further research which took my to body building forums, I found that SDI-Labs is not real or at least what I read. On the website it says they sell legal steroids. To my knowledge there is no such thing as "legal" steroids. Now I'm freaked out about this b/c I got more info and I read that this **** kills your liver. I already told my mom not to send this to my bro when she sends his next box of goodies. Doesn anybody have anymore info about this stuff? Have any of you taken it? I know my bro isn't the type of person to buy steroids but he is the type of person to not do his research on it and he's the type of person who doesn't look and the consiquences first. I am convinced that some moron in his company or whatever told him to get this stuff b/c it will help you gain muscle. I am not going to give him this stuff, for all I know he's pumping garbage into his body and I don't want to be responsible for him getting ****ed up on **** he doesn't know about. I'm sorry this is long but I am concerned my bro is being told about **** that isn't right for him.

BrooklynBomber
03-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Address Dario, he is in the 'know'.

USA4LIFE
03-13-2007, 11:26 PM
My bro called today and I was able to convince him not to take this stuff until he gets home so that we fully understand what this stuff is. If anyone still knows something about this stuff please post or pm me, I want to make sure he's not poisoning himself.

dario
03-13-2007, 11:42 PM
What your brother did was buy a steroid stack with no test booster to finish it off. First, steroids are going to **** him up in the first place. Second, they'll **** him up even more if he doesn't know how to cycle off of steroids. The 100% is good, but isn't enough for gaining weight unless he drinks it 5+ times a day. He's going to need a weight gainer or a mass gainer to gain weight, assuming he's a hard gainer and especially in the USMC since they use up a ton of calories.

One, don't send him his steroid stack. Two, you can send him the 100% Whey if he's going to down those things as snacks, but I'd also recommend for you to send him a mass/weight gainer to help him gain some weight.

Oh yeah, those steroids would have got you busted at customs (if that's how the USMC works).

USA4LIFE
03-14-2007, 12:15 AM
What your brother did was buy a steroid stack with no test booster to finish it off. First, steroids are going to **** him up in the first place. Second, they'll **** him up even more if he doesn't know how to cycle off of steroids. The 100% is good, but isn't enough for gaining weight unless he drinks it 5+ times a day. He's going to need a weight gainer or a mass gainer to gain weight, assuming he's a hard gainer and especially in the USMC since they use up a ton of calories.

One, don't send him his steroid stack. Two, you can send him the 100% Whey if he's going to down those things as snacks, but I'd also recommend for you to send him a mass/weight gainer to help him gain some weight.

Oh yeah, those steroids would have got you busted at customs (if that's how the USMC works).

****...my bro called back too and told me to send it anyway. He said he's only gonna use it for one month since he's got 2 months left. I didn't read you post befor he called but I was trying to cinvince him other wise. He's very hard headed. I sent him an email of your reply, hopefully he reads it. He told me that for his body type, he's under weight and he needs to get bigger to keep up with the other guys. He also told me that others were using it. He got angry with me and told me he wasn't an idiot and that he knows what he's doing but that's what everyone says. I don't care if he hates me but I don't think I'm gonna send it to him. Thanks for the reply dario, I appretiate it.

dario
03-14-2007, 12:24 AM
The only way I would have trusted him when he said that he knows what he's doing, is if he had a natural testosterome booster to cycle off of that steroid cycle. And regardless, that steroid cycle is big and if he takes it for too long, then it'll just mess up his body in the long run. Any average Joe that has not dont any research in the steroid field, has to spend at least a good one to two weeks (including research) before they decide whether to take it or not, for how long, how much, and how to cycle off. And steroids are very stupid, unless he doesn't mind having at least 8 years taken away from his life expectancy plus a bad heart and kidney.

USA4LIFE
03-14-2007, 12:47 AM
The only way I would have trusted him when he said that he knows what he's doing, is if he had a natural testosterome booster to cycle off of that steroid cycle. And regardless, that steroid cycle is big and if he takes it for too long, then it'll just mess up his body in the long run. Any average Joe that has not dont any research in the steroid field, has to spend at least a good one to two weeks (including research) before they decide whether to take it or not, for how long, how much, and how to cycle off. And steroids are very stupid, unless he doesn't mind having at least 8 years taken away from his life expectancy plus a bad heart and kidney.

So even if he uses it for the one month that he said he would, thats if he even finished the entire thing, it would still mess him up? I made him promise me that hes only gonna use this stuff once and thats over there in Iraq and I believe him, we dont break our promises but Im still scared. Is there a way for him to get a test booster to cycle off? Im still pretty positive that im not going to send this stuff to him.

dario
03-14-2007, 12:49 PM
You can get a test booster either online, at your local nutrition shop like GNC. The one I'd go with is 6-OXO, which suppresses estrogen like whoa.

Any cycle of steroids for however long will mess you up no matter what. Sure, he'll get good gains in the short run, but he'll regret it in the long run when he has heart and kidney problems as young as 40 or 50. It's just not worth it, and getting swole by steroids is nothing to brag about, just something to be ashamed of. But whatever floats his boat.

USA4LIFE
03-14-2007, 02:13 PM
You can get a test booster either online, at your local nutrition shop like GNC. The one I'd go with is 6-OXO, which suppresses estrogen like whoa.

Any cycle of steroids for however long will mess you up no matter what. Sure, he'll get good gains in the short run, but he'll regret it in the long run when he has heart and kidney problems as young as 40 or 50. It's just not worth it, and getting swole by steroids is nothing to brag about, just something to be ashamed of. But whatever floats his boat.

Thanks for the help dario, I'll tell him everything you said. I already told him I wont send it to him so he's gonna try and get his money back.

platinummatt!
03-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Major respect to you for being so responsible and for researching etc! And major respect to those who replied to help especially Dario.

My brother was on something like this I dont know if he is now I better takl to him about it

CletusVanDamme
03-14-2007, 04:04 PM
This won't start off as a training/nutrition question but bare with me.

I love my brother to death but he's the type of person who doesn't think before he does things and when he buys things online he doesn't do his research. He could be a very complulsive buyer at times. My bro is in the USMC and is on his second tour in Iraz right now. He called me a coupe of days ago and told me that he boguth some weight stuff. My bro is about 6ft but very thin and he's bought 100% whey before so I just imagine it's the same thing. The package came today and I kne my bro bought something funny. What was in the package was D-Bol, Anodrol, and winni-v from this place called SDI-Labs. I did my research and found out that this stuff is used for body builders. My bro is in now way able to do the weight lifting needed to get that body builder body in Iraq, he simply doesn't have the time nor does he have the amount of food needed either. Upon further research which took my to body building forums, I found that SDI-Labs is not real or at least what I read. On the website it says they sell legal steroids. To my knowledge there is no such thing as "legal" steroids. Now I'm freaked out about this b/c I got more info and I read that this **** kills your liver. I already told my mom not to send this to my bro when she sends his next box of goodies. Doesn anybody have anymore info about this stuff? Have any of you taken it? I know my bro isn't the type of person to buy steroids but he is the type of person to not do his research on it and he's the type of person who doesn't look and the consiquences first. I am convinced that some moron in his company or whatever told him to get this stuff b/c it will help you gain muscle. I am not going to give him this stuff, for all I know he's pumping garbage into his body and I don't want to be responsible for him getting ****ed up on **** he doesn't know about. I'm sorry this is long but I am concerned my bro is being told about **** that isn't right for him.

It is probably fake and garbage that won't work anyhow if it says legal steroids. Lots of ripoffs online. I am 100% sure it is fake.

USA4LIFE
03-14-2007, 05:02 PM
It is probably fake and garbage that won't work anyhow if it says legal steroids. Lots of ripoffs online. I am 100% sure it is fake.

yeah we cleared eveything up, my bro just doesn't do his research when he needs to, he can be an idiot sometimes lol.