View Full Version : Weaknesses

The Raging Bull
03-13-2007, 06:00 PM
What are your weaknesses food wise? What can you never give up no matter what, or what food always makes you break your healthy eating?

For me it's a cup of Horlicks with biscuits. The Horlicks isn't that bad though, it's high in protein and low in fat, but the biscuits are real bad. 60 calories a biscuit on a low-calorie regime :pat: Is there any healthy, tasty biscuits that you can buy to help me with this craving?

Come on guys, speak up. Everyone has their cravings.

Gio
03-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Well, first im hooked on energy drinks. I love them all. Redline is awsome though because apparently it has no calories and sugar.

Its tough because my brothers are always bringing junkfood home. It smells so good after a workout that it can be hard to turn it down and eat some cold tuna. I snack too often and sometimes eat late at night.

The Raging Bull
03-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Well, first im hooked on energy drinks. I love them all. Redline is awsome though because apparently it has no calories and sugar.

Its tough because my brothers are always bringing junkfood home. It smells so good after a workout that it can be hard to turn it down and eat some cold tuna. I snack too often and sometimes eat late at night.

I feel you. There's been a wave of parties and meals out lately because of birthdays etc. and I've found it near impossible to stick to my regime :nonono:

Gio
03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Its been warming up very quickly around here and my brother has been having bbq like crazy. So much food and beer floating around, not to mention some smokes and some weed.

I stay aways from all the smoke but a cold beer is hard to turn down.

The Raging Bull
03-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Its been warming up very quickly around here and my brother has been having bbq like crazy. So much food and beer floating around, not to mention some smokes and some weed.

I stay aways from all the smoke but a cold beer is hard to turn down.

A beer is near impossible to turn down lol. That's another of my weaknesses. And I'm only 16 :nonono: :D

Rockin'
03-13-2007, 06:46 PM
cherry coke...............Rockin':boxing:

Trick
03-13-2007, 07:02 PM
jaegermeister...

Foodwise... I donno, pizza I guess. But so long as it's available, I don't have much of a problem eating healthy.

Hard Chaw
03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Chinese food, especially bbq ribs. My bro lives off them and its real bad staying away from them..
Warnning dont look at the pic :) lol

http://www.popnsonsbbq.com/images/ribs.jpg

Oh and im a sucker for theses as well lol
http://shakti.trincoll.edu/~jkinsman/booyah/images/kfc.gif

The Raging Bull
03-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Chinese food, especially bbq ribs. My bro lives off them and its real bad staying away from them..
Warnning dont look at the pic :) lol

http://www.popnsonsbbq.com/images/ribs.jpg

Oh and im a sucker for theses as well lol
http://shakti.trincoll.edu/~jkinsman/booyah/images/kfc.gif

My mouth is watering at the site of them ribs. They're probably my favourite food in the world!

cwazz
03-13-2007, 08:38 PM
ALCOHOL! Lots and lots of beer especially.

FIGHTING_FLIP
03-13-2007, 08:40 PM
oreos and cookies and **** like that

kNIVEK2
03-13-2007, 08:53 PM
id probably have to say cheesecake

Kid Achilles
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Alcohol and CHEESEBURGERS. Any fast food really.

Verstyle
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
my food weakness? honestly? everything:tapedshut

BrooklynBomber
03-13-2007, 09:18 PM
jaegermeister...
Foodwise... I donno, pizza I guess. But so long as it's available, I don't have much of a problem eating healthy.

jag is always great once in a while, but I dont drink anymore. DO you get the real stuff with opiates?
Anyways, one thing I could never give up is Pepsi. Good old fashioned pepsi

Jimmy The Gent
03-13-2007, 09:45 PM
cherry coke...............Rockin':boxing:

I used to love cherry coke, but I don't think they sell it over here anymore

Kayo
03-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Food is my weakness...honestly i eat about every 3 hours and am forced to counter-act it with super intense training

-Antonio-
03-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Everything.

Animal Squabbs
03-13-2007, 11:30 PM
KFC it is my favorite fast food place. I love damn near everything on the menu. Rice is also a problem for me.

dario
03-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Buffet's; Whenever I go, I make sure I get my money's worth.

Darkstar
03-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Pop is no longer a problem for me. But easy food like pizza hut deep dish is. Cant get away from stuff like that. It just too easy to eat instead of cookin something good ( im a bad cook lol)

Trick
03-14-2007, 12:39 PM
jag is always great once in a while, but I dont drink anymore. DO you get the real stuff with opiates?
Anyways, one thing I could never give up is Pepsi. Good old fashioned pepsi

Jag's got opiates?