View Full Version : Cramp in the leg

PeRc-piskot
03-07-2007, 05:34 AM
aloha

2 days ago, after the training we had stretching. And when i made the...male-leg-stretching (dont know how to say in english) i got a huge cramp in the right leg :owned: . It was almost an agony... Than i stretched the right leg forward and after about 4 minutes it pasts...
After 2 days i still have pain in the leg... for instance i cant stand on the toes, because i get the huge pain in that leg when i do this. And also i cant walk normally :(.

I dont know what to do? Anybody has already experienced that?

tnx for the help

Chris46
03-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I suggest you go to the Doctors, are you from Hawaii?

Tuggers1986
03-07-2007, 08:38 AM
aloha

2 days ago, after the training we had stretching. And when i made the...male-leg-stretching (dont know how to say in english) i got a huge cramp in the right leg :owned: . It was almost an agony... Than i stretched the right leg forward and after about 4 minutes it pasts...
After 2 days i still have pain in the leg... for instance i cant stand on the toes, because i get the huge pain in that leg when i do this. And also i cant walk normally :(.

I dont know what to do? Anybody has already experienced that?

tnx for the help

Yeah i have. sometimes after really bad cramp it hurts to put weight on that leg for a few days, ive always noticed it passes though

RwK
03-07-2007, 01:48 PM
You're not drinking enough water.

PeRc-piskot
03-07-2007, 03:36 PM
No, i am from Slovenia.
Ahm...i think i will wait for a couple of days and than see...
I hate that i cant train-nervous i am :/
Water can be cause, because i dont drink water during training (on the end of the training i drink about 1 liter of water or even more).
Thanx for the answers.