View Full Version : Masterbation before a fight

fatbatmanstan
02-24-2007, 03:04 PM
my mate says it works for him, but I dont think it will help

boxing4ever
02-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Am fighting next friday, and wondered if the no sex rule applied to wanking aswell?

stay the **** away from that and you wont even have to worry about it! i cant speak for everyone but when i do anything that wise the same day i train and spar i notice im more relaxed but im less aggressive

KanMan
02-24-2007, 09:21 PM
yeah it does **** you up, btw where are you fightinf on friday? NJ Golden Gloves?

inats
02-24-2007, 10:34 PM
You can alway's masterbate twice after the fight. Problem solved.

The_Russian
02-24-2007, 11:44 PM
That's disgusting man.

boxing4ever
02-25-2007, 12:52 AM
You can alway's masterbate twice after the fight. Problem solved.
no problem not solved do you not know how to read we said anything sexual wise including masturbation it relaxes you and you want to go into a fight or sparring with a certain decent amount of aggression you cant be in the ring with another man and be all unaggressive well at least i cant

Kayo
02-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Why would u wank right before a fight...

boxing4ever
02-25-2007, 02:06 AM
good question:owned:

Southpaw16
02-25-2007, 02:07 AM

You might need to drop weight before the weigh-in.

Kayo
02-25-2007, 02:19 AM
You might need to drop weight before the weigh-in.

my body loves me and pretty much right before weigh in i drop a huuuge deuce

Bear4228
02-25-2007, 02:20 AM
my body loves me and pretty much right before weigh in i drop a huuuge deuce

LOL True Story

Kayo
02-25-2007, 02:24 AM
But all in all dont wack off before a fight but instead save it, win your fight and then sleep with one of the girls who cheered you on

Southpaw16
02-25-2007, 05:48 AM
no problem not solved do you not know how to read we said anything sexual wise including masturbation it relaxes you and you want to go into a fight or sparring with a certain decent amount of aggression you cant be in the ring with another man and be all unaggressive well at least i cant

yeah, wanking can make you too relaxed. Especially if you think of your girlfriend while wanking or something like that. If your going to wank before the fight, I recommend you do it while watching some crazy hardcore ****. With wips and paddles and stuff like that in it. This won't make you too soft. Also try to listen to some wild jungle music while wanking.

Hard Chaw
02-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Try wanking few hours befor a fight but what ever u do dont cum. Makes me feel more pumped lol.

dario
02-25-2007, 10:49 AM
yeah, wanking can make you too relaxed. Especially if you think of your girlfriend while wanking or something like that. If your going to wank before the fight, I recommend you do it while watching some crazy hardcore ****. With wips and paddles and stuff like that in it. This won't make you too soft. Also try to listen to some wild jungle music while wanking.

wtf.......

boxing4ever
02-25-2007, 12:25 PM
when i wank a day before i spar or on the same day i can notice alot of aggresivness is gone and in stead im relaxed way more relaxed than the guy im sparring

phallus
02-25-2007, 08:45 PM
when i wank a day before i spar or on the same day i can notice alot of aggresivness is gone and in stead im relaxed way more relaxed than the guy im sparring

don't do it... max baer had sex in his dressing room right before he fought james braddock and he lost the fight

Kayo
02-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Why wouldn't u if it didn't make any difference?

wouldnt it take you off of your game plan?

RockyMarcianofan00
02-25-2007, 09:39 PM
The point is don't do it....

When you have sex or jerk off your using Testosterone, the hormone that, in laymen's terms, gives you strength/aggressiveness. By losing this hormone you go into a somewhat state of relaxation, and will lose a good amount of your stamina in strength for the next few days. Likewise Women who have the hormone estrogen are encouraged to have as much sex before a fight as possible because it produces Testosterone in their body...

Now people will tell you that this isn't true but I've noticed if I jerk off even up to 2 days before weight lifting I can't only not lift as much weight, but can't lift as long...

Best bet stop jerking off atleast a week before a fight..And while doing weight training try to abstain as much as possible...

Ever Notice fighters train alone, away from there wives/Girlfriends???

An example of this is in Raging bull, Robert DeNiro (who is playing Jake Lamatta) is about to have sex with a girl (its like a week before a fight) and he stops her and says I can't. He then procedes to the bathroom and dumps ice in his pants to make him less horny..

Another example in the movie Rocky when Mick says "Women weaken legs"...He's implying that if you have sex, it will in turn mess you up while fighting...

boxing4ever
02-25-2007, 10:30 PM
The point is don't do it....

When you have sex or jerk off your using Testosterone, the hormone that, in laymen's terms, gives you strength/aggressiveness. By losing this hormone you go into a somewhat state of relaxation, and will lose a good amount of your stamina in strength for the next few days. Likewise Women who have the hormone estrogen are encouraged to have as much sex before a fight as possible because it produces Testosterone in their body...

Now people will tell you that this isn't true but I've noticed if I jerk off even up to 2 days before weight lifting I can't only not lift as much weight, but can't lift as long...

Best bet stop jerking off atleast a week before a fight..And while doing weight training try to abstain as much as possible...

Ever Notice fighters train alone, away from there wives/Girlfriends???

An example of this is in Raging bull, Robert DeNiro (who is playing Jake Lamatta) is about to have sex with a girl (its like a week before a fight) and he stops her and says I can't. He then procedes to the bathroom and dumps ice in his pants to make him less horny..

Another example in the movie Rocky when Mick says "Women weaken legs"...He's implying that if you have sex, it will in turn mess you up while fighting...
thank you man im glad someone made sure its true

Chipper
02-25-2007, 11:35 PM
this explains a lot......

not being sarcastic....

Ramamaiden
02-26-2007, 01:13 AM
wow, very interesting what rockymarcianofan said.
thanks for the explanation =D

DA1CATAS
02-26-2007, 02:22 PM

lmao... wha da ****.. i was gona **** all over this thread.. but that made me laugh.. so whateva lmao... peace

HELLRAZAH
02-26-2007, 06:49 PM
man its funny when this question pops up, it wil probly make you less aggressive and abit weak in the knees

Trick
02-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Haha, I wish I could say this is the weirdest thing that's ever come up here...

Tuggers1986
02-27-2007, 06:47 AM
But all in all dont wack off before a fight but instead save it, win your fight and then sleep with one of the girls who cheered you on

GENIUS :banana:

coreywash
02-27-2007, 06:11 PM

i've yet to see the raging bull, but i do remember micky saying that to rocky

Dempsey 1919
02-27-2007, 06:33 PM

What do you mean by jungle music?

Southpaw Stinger
02-27-2007, 06:41 PM
i've yet to see the raging bull, but i do remember micky saying that to rocky

Women weaken legs! :luvbed:

dario
02-27-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't think having sex affects 2 days afterwards. Over a good night's sleep, your body's testosterone is replenished. I remember doing it one night, and the next day my max bench press increased(when I used to train chest once or twice a week). It didn't happen all the time, but I remember that one day I felt soooo pumped and strong as hell.

boxing4ever
02-27-2007, 11:38 PM
I don't think having sex affects 2 days afterwards. Over a good night's sleep, your body's testosterone is replenished. I remember doing it one night, and the next day my max bench press increased(when I used to train chest once or twice a week). It didn't happen all the time, but I remember that one day I felt soooo pumped and strong as hell.
were talking about it affecting you sparring and fighting not benching, I dont notice a change in my fitness performace but I do notice a less aggresivness and focus on my fighting within 24 hours of an sexual activity/masturbation!

Kayo
02-28-2007, 12:48 AM
From all the people asking about masterbation before a workout im begining to think that IT is their workout...

Southpaw16
02-28-2007, 04:17 AM
What do you mean by jungle music?

I mean music that involves a lot of loud crazy jungle war-like sounds, this is what you have to listen to. My personal favourite pre-fight wanking track is "Release the Banshee" composed by Krazy Mimpangee. People need to understand that just like there is a right way and a wrong way to train, there is a right way and a wrong way to wank before a fight.

Trick
02-28-2007, 04:21 AM
I mean music that involves a lot of loud crazy jungle war-like sounds, this is what you have to listen to. My personal favourite pre-fight wanking track is "Release the Banshee" composed by Krazy Mimpangee. People need to understand that just like there is a right way and a wrong way to train, there is a right way and a wrong way to wank before a fight.

Hahahaha, I'll have to download that

dario
02-28-2007, 11:00 PM
were talking about it affecting you sparring and fighting not benching, I dont notice a change in my fitness performace but I do notice a less aggresivness and focus on my fighting within 24 hours of an sexual activity/masturbation!

Ok well I guess I thought yall would know that me being pumped and feeling all strong would mean equally that I was pretty aggressive, because I don't think I've ever been as pumped and as aggressive as that day; too bad it doesn't work all the time. And usually when someone is pumped up while either working out or boxing, their usually the opposite of real relaxed and tend to be aggressive.

And you only lose aggressiveness because your testosterone plummets down after ejaculating; I know some of yall know that on this thread. And your test is FULLY replenished after a good nights sleep (about 8 hours). So if yall believe that ejaculating will affect you for that day and another 2 days, yall must be pretty damn stupid or superstitious.

And p.s. there's been days where I get a morning quickie (around 7am) and later that night at the gym around 6pm, I work out like any normal night since my test rises back up naturally by the help of proper nutrients, hours of rest, fats, and saturated fats.

I'm pretty sure if you have sex every night, you can't be sluggish, relaxed, and non-aggressive everyday for the rest of your life.