View Full Version : Now That Sonny Has Retired, For The Moment

BIGPOPPAPUMP
01-28-2007, 12:43 AM
I must get the names of a few candidates to moderate this section or else I will be force to merge it with the Pinoy Lounge as requested by AKO PA HO. :damnit1:

phallus
01-28-2007, 01:03 AM
I must get the names of a few candidates to moderate this section or else I will be force to merge it with the Pinoy Lounge as requested by AKO PA HO. :damnit1:

i think fiesty wench should take over, this lounge was her idea anyway

the giant one
01-28-2007, 01:12 AM

can i be the co mod of Team Classic please? Anorak made a thread asking you for that in there

THE REAL NINJA
01-28-2007, 07:21 AM
I was 2nd in line after Rogue

* FeistyWench *
01-28-2007, 08:00 AM

lol! wtf are u talking about?

magicjordan
01-28-2007, 08:16 AM
feisty wench for MOD!:banana: :banana: :banana:

THE REAL NINJA
01-28-2007, 08:22 AM
vote!feisty wench for MOD!:banana: :banana: :banana:

:bigeyes: um she is a mod in here

* FeistyWench *
01-28-2007, 08:25 AM
vote!feisty wench for MOD!

thanks for the vote :flirt: :kiss:

* FeistyWench *
01-28-2007, 08:26 AM
:bigeyes: um she is a mod in here

still nice to get a vote. lol!

but sonny is not banned so not sure what bpp is on about :thinking: :confused:

platinummatt!
01-28-2007, 08:30 AM
You know I'd be a good mod. Also Feisty, as isn't she a mod here anyway?!

THE REAL NINJA
01-28-2007, 08:37 AM
still nice to get a vote. lol!

but sonny is not banned so not sure what bpp is on about :thinking: :confused:

I'm sure he's just having some fun sense I told Sonny that I was taking his spot while he is gone .

* FeistyWench *
01-28-2007, 08:38 AM
You know I'd be a good mod. Also Feisty, as isn't she a mod here anyway?!

and a damn good one! :p :D

* FeistyWench *
01-28-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm sure he's just having some fun sense I told Sonny that I was taking his spot while he is gone .

while he is gone?

THE REAL NINJA
01-28-2007, 08:41 AM
while he is gone?

Didn't you see his thread it's maybe 3nd page in the lounge . Well he said he was taking a break from the site, not sure what he means or what the deal is .

leff
02-16-2007, 06:48 PM
can i be the co mod of Team Classic please? Anorak made a thread asking you for that in there

how do i get membership?

LOLORSKATES
02-16-2007, 07:05 PM
K-DOGG would be my choice for co-mod the next would have to be THE REAL NINJA next is up for grabs maybe Boxingguy or Pazuzu.

TheHoff!
02-16-2007, 07:09 PM

I vote for Bobby Pazuzu.

Bigpoppa, the mods in the limey lounge have been retired for ages now. Are we gonna get new mods in there too?

LOLORSKATES
02-16-2007, 07:12 PM
I vote for Bobby Pazuzu.

Bigpoppa, the mods in the limey lounge have been retired for ages now. Are we gonna get new mods in there too?

If there is new management there I'd nominate you and Skelter. I would Anorak, but he's already a mod in Classic.

TheHoff!
02-16-2007, 07:27 PM
If there is new management there I'd nominate you and Skelter. I would Anorak, but he's already a mod in Classic.

My lover laddie deserves to mod the limey lounge.

Oasis_Lad
02-16-2007, 07:34 PM

You're too kind........ and yes i nominate bobby to mod the adult lounge as well.

LOLORSKATES
02-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Whatever works for ya man.

The Noose
02-16-2007, 07:58 PM
K-DOGG would be my choice for co-mod the next would have to be THE REAL NINJA next is up for grabs maybe Boxingguy or Pazuzu.

I vote for Bobby Pazuzu.

:notworthy :notworthy
Cheers.

But K-Dogg is THE man.
I takes every last once of strength for me not to tell everyone to **** off most of the time.

TheHoff!
02-16-2007, 08:24 PM
:notworthy :notworthy
Cheers.

But K-Dogg is THE man.
I takes every last once of strength for me not to tell everyone to **** off most of the time.

If you were mod you could tell em to **** off with impunity. I'm all for you taking up the position.

* FeistyWench *
02-16-2007, 08:42 PM
sonny will be returning, and until then, i have pissed off plenty of people with my over-zealous deleting of posts. lol!

if sonny actually retires, i would probably vote for real ninja merely because k-dogg told me he will be on less in the future and bobby can't be arsed, honestly. plus, he's right. he'd tell everyone to piss off. lol!

as for limey lounge, you NEVER have trouble in there.
for new mods, i think boxstarr would HAVE to tell BPP to appoint new mods since he is the creator of that lounge.

Oasis_Lad
02-16-2007, 08:48 PM
sonny will be returning, and until then, i have pissed off plenty of people with my over-zealous deleting of posts. lol!

if sonny actually retires, i would probably vote for real ninja merely because k-dogg told me he will be on less in the future and bobby can't be arsed, honestly. plus, he's right. he'd tell everyone to piss off. lol!

for new mods, i think boxstarr would HAVE to tell BPP to appoint new mods since he is the creator of that lounge.

That's the problem.........boxstarr is non-existent and has been for months.

LOLORSKATES
02-16-2007, 08:54 PM

What about me with being a mod or do I miss the honors list too? :p

platinummatt!
02-16-2007, 09:23 PM
I will induct all mods with a jizz facial.

*AKO PA HA!
02-16-2007, 09:40 PM
:haha:coz. i'm the one who requested it BPP i will take sonny's position:fing02:

PBDS
02-16-2007, 10:23 PM
lol! wtf are u talking about?

...Obviously BPP just using his sense of humor. He was just messin about with the whole Sonny/Pinoy feud.

* FeistyWench *
02-17-2007, 07:08 AM
That's the problem.........boxstarr is non-existent and has been for months.

since exige knows him, he should contact him and make him at least PM reeno and tell him whatthe deal is.

or a bunch of limeys need to PM reeno all complaining that the 2 mods have been inactive for AGES and the limey members want new mods

* FeistyWench *
02-17-2007, 07:10 AM
...Obviously BPP just using his sense of humor. He was just messin about with the whole Sonny/Pinoy feud.

yeah, he was.

i didn;t get it at first because i missed the thread sonny created saying he was taking abreak for a bit.

he has a lot going on at home right now so he just needed to take a break from all of his forums for a bit.

* FeistyWench *
02-17-2007, 07:16 AM
sonny is not going to be replaced since he will be back soon enough.
this thread was a joke so we need not nominate anyone else. :)

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 05:05 AM

Make me mod Pump. Feisty Wench fell off in here. :mangler: