No announcement yet.

cheap dip bars / pullup definition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap dip bars / pullup definition

Hey, 1) do you know anywhere I can get a cheap dip bar ( UK ) Or any other way I can do dips.

2) I know this isnt strictly boxing, sorry. But from doing pullups alone, how much definition and size do you think you can put on your biceps if youre

a) 170lbs

b) 147lbs

Thats say, if you do 3 sets of 10.

Thankyou

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
    Hey, 1) do you know anywhere I can get a cheap dip bar ( UK ) Or any other way I can do dips.

2) I know this isnt strictly boxing, sorry. But from doing pullups alone, how much definition and size do you think you can put on your biceps if youre

a) 170lbs

b) 147lbs

Thats say, if you do 3 sets of 10.

Thankyou
    Doing bodyweight exercises wont add much size, will probably add some definition though. Might broaden your shoulders a little. And btw 3 sets of 10 is very little.

Comment

actully 30 pullups done right is a lot. But do sets of differnt kinds of pullups(overhand, reverse over, wide grip, etc.). Alone they wont complete you but its a good start. Prolly one of the best back workout around.

If you want a really cheap dip setup, use 2 chairs. Yes it works well. After a while put a weight on your lap.

Comment

Yeah either use two charis and/or benches; and like he said, put some weight on top of your lap/legs. It hits your tri's gooooood.

Comment

Cool, Yeh Ill try that thatnks guys good K!

Comment

Also, though. With 2 chairs you cant go down that low. On bodybuilding.com it says you should go down till your biceps touch your foreams?

Comment

Doing just 3 sets of 10 for one muscle group is never a good thing. You will never build strength or definition doing that. Try doing sets of press ups, pull ups, dips, etc all in succession. Do not just do 3 sets of 10 that has got to be one of the most overated things I have ever heard with inexperienced weight lifters.

Comment

Working...
              X