View Full Version : No Revenge, Munyai Stops Power Before 5

BIGPOPPAPUMP
01-27-2007, 05:07 AM
There was no sweet revenge for Martin Power (19-2, 8KOs) as he was stopped after four rounds with Commonwealth bantamweight champ Tshifhiwa Munyai (13-0, 8KOs) at Dagenham's Goresbrook Centre in England. [details (http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=7120)]

kara
01-27-2007, 05:44 AM
So much for that.

The Wire
01-27-2007, 05:49 AM
This was a huge ****ing surprise, wasnt it!!

He should have had a couple other fights first before going back in with Munyai. Rematches like this barely ever come off for the guy that got beat the first time.

Munyai looks good though, he could make some serious noise in the division

FeelTheA-Force
01-27-2007, 06:44 AM
This was a huge ****ing surprise, wasnt it!!

He should have had a couple other fights first before going back in with Munyai. Rematches like this barely ever come off for the guy that got beat the first time.

Munyai looks good though, he could make some serious noise in the division

Power is arrangant.. and ****ey and DESERVED the beat down..

rooq
01-27-2007, 05:07 PM
btw...

what did you think of "bash tha kash" akaash bhatia and scott belshaw?

bhatia looks quite good...fifth fight and first ko but this is the third fight i've seen and all have been against quite resiliant eastern european opposition rather than complete record-padder material. pretty good knockdown in this fight.

first time i've seen belshaw...has a lot to learn but he's only 21 and could become a domestic force in the hw scene (not difficult). big ****er as well.

FeelTheA-Force
01-27-2007, 05:20 PM
btw...

what did you think of "bash tha kash" akaash bhatia and scott belshaw?

bhatia looks quite good...fifth fight and first ko but this is the third fight i've seen and all have been against quite resiliant eastern european opposition rather than complete record-padder material. pretty good knockdown in this fight.

first time i've seen belshaw...has a lot to learn but he's only 21 and could become a domestic force in the hw scene (not difficult). big ****er as well.

dont like bad boy asian boxers.. so fuk akaash

rooq
01-27-2007, 05:30 PM
dont like bad boy asian boxers.. so fuk akaash

so you've met him as well and know he's a "bad boy", or are you just being racist?

FeelTheA-Force
01-27-2007, 05:38 PM
so you've met him as well and know he's a "bad boy", or are you just being racist?

im asian myself. im indian myself... i can be "racist" to my "own" ppl if i want... u can just tell from the way he boxes that hes a ****ey rude boy.

rooq
01-27-2007, 05:44 PM
im asian myself. im indian myself... i can be "racist" to my "own" ppl if i want... u can just tell from the way he boxes that hes a ****ey rude boy.

ok not racist then...but definitely idiotic. anyone who fights with skill and shows a bit of flash is a ****y rude-boy, and so you don't like them?

how about calzaghe, do you hate him as well? if you don't like watching skillful boxers you can't be much of a boxing fan....no matter what they are like outside the ring.

FeelTheA-Force
01-27-2007, 05:45 PM
ok not racist then...but definitely idiotic. anyone who fights with skill and shows a bit of flash is a ****y rude-boy, and so you don't like them?

how about calzaghe, do you hate him as well? if you don't like watching skillful boxers you can't be much of a boxing fan....no matter what they are like outside the ring.

maybe its just my many bad experiances with rude boy asians.

but i like calzaghe coz hes white, welsh and italian..

**** akaash BATTYMAN

rooq
01-27-2007, 05:49 PM
maybe its just my many bad experiances with rude boy asians.

but i like calzaghe coz hes white, welsh and italian..

**** akaash BATTYMAN

you are ****ing weird. you may have psychological issues but leave them out of the threads and try to stick to boxing.

FeelTheA-Force
01-27-2007, 05:57 PM
you are ****ing weird. you may have psychological issues but leave them out of the threads and try to stick to boxing.

dont it piss you off wen you see a rude boy asian acting gangster...

fuk them all.. and fuk u tooo if your gonna bring that up everytime..

other wise stick to boxin..

rooq
01-27-2007, 06:02 PM
dont it piss you off wen you see a rude boy asian acting gangster...

fuk them all.. and fuk u tooo if your gonna bring that up everytime..

other wise stick to boxin..

only as much as it pisses me off when i see non-asian rude boys acting gangsta. race has **** all to do with it. you can belong to any race and be a cunt. you can also belong to any race and be a good boxer.

FeelTheA-Force
01-27-2007, 06:04 PM
only as much as it pisses me off when i see non-asian rude boys acting gangsta. race has **** all to do with it. you can belong to any race and be a cunt. you can also belong to any race and be a good boxer.

take it to the dome... im pisssed

punytjuk
02-08-2007, 07:35 AM
He's my cuz, and believe me he's not ****y!