View Full Version : Amir Khans next opponent named

uppercut_84
01-26-2007, 11:04 AM
His fighting a dude called Mohammed Medjadji from France in Feb

His got a record of 17 wins (3 KO's) and 3 losses.

His from the same gym as Rachid, the last guy he fought.

FeelTheA-Force
01-26-2007, 11:05 AM

this guy lost to kevin mitchell

Southpaw Stinger
01-26-2007, 11:06 AM

another feather fisted guy. :nonono:

ophqui
01-26-2007, 11:13 AM
soon people will get as bored with this as they did with the audley harrisson fights a few years back. if hes not shooting for an english title in his next 2 fights (obviously not including the next one as the opponent is confirmed) i will be officially pissed off. Incidentally does anyone know if his Intercontinental title will be on the line here? i assume it will

Nacho_Analstain
01-26-2007, 11:36 AM
soon people will get as bored with this as they did with the audley harrisson fights a few years back. if hes not shooting for an english title in his next 2 fights (obviously not including the next one as the opponent is confirmed) i will be officially pissed off. Incidentally does anyone know if his Intercontinental title will be on the line here? i assume it will

i thought he already had a british title?

riza
01-26-2007, 12:04 PM
another smart decision puting him in against a smaller oponent who is a not even a strong super-feather, so he can get another ez ko. fw wants khan to look as good and the only way to do it by fightin yet another bum.
khan is a good amatuer fighter but a terrible pro, way overated. just watch as soon as he steps up he will get fukd up.

.Mik.
01-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Settle down, he's just a kid. He's fighting plenty and is GRADUALLY increasing his quality. He may want to race for titles, but Warren knows that he has potential on his hands and for once (and maybe just for the moment) is giving him the things that he needs. Not super difficult fights against title-holders and massively tough opposition, but building fights in terms of endurance and the amount of punches he is supposed to be taking.

Push Khan as fast as he wants to go and you will ruin a potentially great career. If you're 'bored' of him already you need to get a bit more patience. His situation is NOTHING like Harrison's. Khan isnt at the twilight of his career, he is fighting frequently and the quality of his opponent is gradually building.

FeelTheA-Force
01-26-2007, 12:12 PM

remember khan didnt even plan to turn pro till 22, so you should not be pissed off. hes learning..

uppercut_84
01-26-2007, 12:13 PM
He is fight better opponents each time, and will be fighting again in April.

However the only complaint is that he needs to fight opponents who can knock people out.

Dan Rafael from ESPN thinks he will be a future world champion.