View Full Version : Calzaghe is a Fraud

adietheforestfa
01-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Why is Joe Calzaghe fighting Pater Manfredo???? i havent stopped laughing since the fight was anounced. ( Have they sold any tickets yet?? )

This is the Peter Manfredo who lost to Light Welter Alfonso Gomez.

Fight someone decent Joe. And you want recognition you deserve. You think you are in same league as Eubank, Ben. Dont think so. British fight public respect these because they never swerved anyone.

You dismiss Froch as a bum, but surely hes got more to offer than Manfredo. At least Froch would sell some tickets and Have 5000 fans travel. What are you scared of Joe. Come on get it on cos at the moment many fight fans dont even think you are best in Britain. If you dont want to lose your belt then why not fight for British Title.

Sort it out.

PATO 1
01-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Sort it out.

hahah i totally forgot bout that

ophqui
01-23-2007, 12:47 PM
hes always been like this, i dont know why people thought one good performance was going to change anything. either he is lazy or his management is being lazy on his behalf. He beat eubank and sat on it for about 9 years saying 'im a world champion' blah dee blah without ever fighting anyhting resembling a real fight, then one against lacy and now hes back. In 2009 we can expect to see him vs a comeback trail bernard hopkins

Nacho_Analstain
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
he is fighting menfredo to get some recognition in america before he has some big fights,which is fair enough in my opinion,manfredo is a big name in america not just to fight fans but to the general public because of the contender,i know manfredo looks like a cartoon and is a nerd and is ****,but calzaghe just wants some recognition.

i truly beleive he wants the big fights with taylor or winky or kessler

xzworks
01-23-2007, 01:11 PM
he is fighting menfredo to get some recognition in america before he has some big fights,which is fair enough in my opinion,manfredo is a big name in america not just to fight fans but to the general public because of the contender,i know manfredo looks like a cartoon and is a nerd and is ****,but calzaghe just wants some recognition.

but he already beaten Jeff Lacy ..dominant and clean. his promotion sucks big time.

Nacho_Analstain
01-23-2007, 01:17 PM
if the fight with manfredo was in america i suppose it would be a little more understandable

dave777
01-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Why is Joe Calzaghe fighting Pater Manfredo???? i havent stopped laughing since the fight was anounced. ( Have they sold any tickets yet?? )

Fight someone decent Joe. And you want recognition you deserve. You think you are in same league as Eubank, Ben. Dont think so. British fight public respect these because they never swerved anyone.

You dismiss Froch as a bum, but surely hes got more to offer than Manfredo. At least Froch would sell some tickets and Have 5000 fans travel. What are you scared of Joe. Come on get it on cos at the moment many fight fans dont even think you are best in Britain. If you dont want to lose your belt then why not fight for British Title.

Sort it out.

How many fights you had?

I am the only one sick of these internet morons slagging fighters off behind their computer screens and beer bellies?

hemichromis
01-23-2007, 02:20 PM
manfredo =

rooq
01-23-2007, 03:17 PM
i wonder how many threads there have been on this topic. my guess is 432432434.

kayjay
01-23-2007, 03:28 PM
but he already beaten Jeff Lacy ..dominant and clean. his promotion sucks big time.

That much I'll agree with. Beating Manfredo for HBO does not seem a necessary step.

adietheforestfa
01-23-2007, 03:32 PM
How many fights you had?

I am the only one sick of these internet morons slagging fighters off behind their computer screens and beer bellies?

92 amature fights. Won 71 Drawn 2 Lost 19. STFU

brownpimp88
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Manfredo is just a warm up for a bigger fight down the road.

uppercut_84
01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
He wouldn't get 5000 fans, he doesn't get that much when he fights at York Hall.

Welter_Skelter
01-23-2007, 04:06 PM
DAVE777 got
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3165/2depp223lq.jpg

medium-deek
01-23-2007, 04:23 PM
You think you are in same league as Eubank, Ben. Dont think so. British fight public respect these because they never swerved anyone.

Actually, the British public respect them because they were able to see them live on terresterial TV. If they had spent most of their careers on Satallite (as Joe has) they would not be as recognised as they are today. And ofcourse, you can argue that both some how managed to swerve Jones and Toney. At least Joe is chasing Taylor and Hopkins.

Jim_Davis
01-23-2007, 05:06 PM

You got pwn3d 19 times though. That is shameful.

adietheforestfa
01-23-2007, 05:07 PM
He wouldn't get 5000 fans, he doesn't get that much when he fights at York Hall.

Difficult seeing as York Hall only holds 900. Promoter tried to get Magee fight at Nottm arena but lost purse bid. Hold around 7000 and is pretty much full when froch fights.
apart from hatton froch is biggest ticket seller in britain. Even when Calzaghe fought lacy MEN half areana was not even open.

adietheforestfa
01-23-2007, 05:12 PM
You got pwn3d 19 times though. That is shameful.

cheers mate. i could have been a contender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only jokin.

I like your list. Im big fan of Witter. I was at Ally Pally at weekend.
Not sure about Naz. Barrera Proper battered naz.

My Top 5.

1. Froch
2. Witter
3. Khan
4. Haye
5. Woods

Jim_Davis
01-23-2007, 05:42 PM

cheers mate. i could have been a contender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only jokin.

I like your list. Im big fan of Witter. I was at Ally Pally at weekend.
Not sure about Naz. Barrera Proper battered naz.

My Top 5.

1. Froch
2. Witter
3. Khan
4. Haye
5. Woods

I was only joking by the way I havent even stepped in a boxing ring before lol. And 71 wins in 92 amateur fights seems pretty good. Naseem basically got me into boxing when I was younger and I've followed it ever since. He got a beating from Barerra not because he didnt train right but because Barerra was a better and more complete fighter. I havent seen much of Froch but the fights of his I've watched he has always dominated so maybe he does deserve a go at Joe. I cant see it happening though cos Calzaghe is coming to the end of his career and is looking for the big U.S fights.

jangeorg
01-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Manfredo is just a warm up for a bigger fight down the road.

So was Sakio Bika,just a warm up for a bigger fight,you right :pat: "peeleft:

Welter_Skelter
01-24-2007, 07:47 AM
So was Sakio Bika,just a warm up for a bigger fight,you right :pat: "peeleft:
DONT you ever ever ever shut up?????

go hang yourself you miserable twat

seriously STFU... and drink some Carlsberg or whatever horse piss you pastry eating muther ****ers drink and **** off..

Tuggers1986
01-24-2007, 08:26 AM

seriously STFU... and drink some Carlsberg or whatever horse piss you pastry eating muther ****ers drink and **** off..

Hahahaha, this just made my day haha, respect

SHB
01-24-2007, 09:32 AM

You forgot to mention collaborators as well. Schoolboy error.

Peder
01-24-2007, 01:35 PM
You forgot to mention collaborators as well. Schoolboy error.
Wikings :owned: your british asses.. :hijacked:

brownpimp88
01-24-2007, 02:24 PM
I dont want calzaghe to end up like DM, he better fight big name opponents like kessler and taylor before it's too late.

jangeorg
01-24-2007, 11:45 PM

Only excuse you can come up with,to defend you coward calcrappy,so **** off ****ing gay-****

phallus
01-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Blow should fight kessler sometime this year, the longer he avoids it, it's just gonna look more and more like he's scared of kessler

jangeorg
01-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Blow should fight kessler sometime this year, the longer he avoids it, it's just gonna look more and more like he's scared of kessler

Believe me,Calzaghe are scared of kessler :scared: ,Calzaghe knows,Kessler is the hangman,the end of the road :killyou: :crucified

SHB
01-25-2007, 05:10 AM

Only half of it. Did you collaborate with the Germans then as well?

SHB
01-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Believe me,Calzaghe are scared of kessler :scared: ,Calzaghe knows,Kessler is the hangman,the end of the road :killyou: :crucified

Heh heh heh. You really believe that **** don't you. Christ, Calzaghe has made a career of beating overprotected ********* like Kessler.

Look lad, he's got bigger fish to fry. And until your boy fights outside of copenhagen or fights somebody worth a damn it's just not worth it.

jangeorg
01-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Heh heh heh. You really believe that **** don't you. Christ, Calzaghe has made a career of beating overprotected ********* like Kessler.

Look lad, he's got bigger fish to fry. And until your boy fights outside of copenhagen or fights somebody worth a damn it's just not worth it.

What about Calzaghe,he has fought outside UK twice(Copenhagen & Germany),Kessler has fought in Las Vegas and Australia and Calzaghe last two opponent(Bika & Manfredo) are so great opponent,they was some real wold-beater :pat: :lame:

Welter_Skelter
01-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Only excuse you can come up with,to defend you coward calcrappy,so **** off ****ing gay-****
IDIOT I dont care about Calzaghe 1 way or the other..I even agree with you Hitler.. His choice of opponent is dodgy..
he is NOT my probelm.. YOU ARE.. and Your obession..Read my post carefully I never once said leave Calzaghe alone.... What I did say was could YOU please **** off and die..
This has nothing with Calzaghe.. Its very personal.. I dont LIKE YOU.. and I think you are an IDIOT and your personality is bad for the Forums..
No please for the love of God and country.. Go stick your head in a wood chipper...
YOU have a purpose..even if its just BIO-degradability.. I suggest you fullfill your destiny and ROT.. its all you are good for..

Tuggers1986
01-25-2007, 09:33 AM
IDIOT I dont care about Calzaghe 1 way or the other..I even agree with you Hitler.. His choice of opponent is dodgy..
he is NOT my probelm.. YOU ARE.. and Your obession..Read my post carefully I never once said leave Calzaghe alone.... What I did say was could YOU please **** off and die..
This has nothing with Calzaghe.. Its very personal.. I dont LIKE YOU.. and I think you are an IDIOT and your personality is bad for the Forums..
No please for the love of God and country.. Go stick your head in a wood chipper...
YOU have a purpose..even if its just BIO-degradability.. I suggest you fullfill your destiny and ROT.. its all you are good for..

I PRAY i never get on the wrong side of you. But, i gotta say, you are definatly the most amusing and brutal poster on these forums

Good Work lol :banana:

Tuggers1986
01-25-2007, 09:37 AM
And.. just to add to this, it seems anytime anybody British speaks about Calzaghe we get accused of sticking up for him, as if people assume were a fan just because were British, when the truth is...most people couldnt give a ****. We wanna see him stop fighting reality tv stars and take the real fights just like everybody else does.

jangeorg
01-25-2007, 10:11 AM

AND I dont LIKE YOU,i hope i will meet you for real and i will love to beat you to death slowly VERY VERY SLOWLY

Tuggers1986
01-25-2007, 10:13 AM
AND I dont LIKE YOU,i hope i will meet you for real and i will love to beat you to dead slowly VERY VERY SLOWLY

Its beat you to Death :)

jangeorg
01-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Its beat you to Death :)

correct,You right :puppy_dog

Jim_Davis
01-25-2007, 10:44 AM

LOOOOOOOL haha

Welter_Skelter
01-25-2007, 10:57 AM
AND I dont LIKE YOU,i hope i will meet you for real and i will love to beat you to death slowly VERY VERY SLOWLY
OH NO!!!! NOT THE DANES!!! :theyareon

Yeah It figures you would use the threat of Violence.. That is what weakminded people when they have been SHOWN up...
Its also what teenagers do when they have been shown up...
Aren't you 42???
Single??..I am sure you are
You are the ONLY homosexual man I have ever heard of who cant get LAID... That must be real frustrating...
Man the gays dont even want you.. :nonono:

Solution??... Suicide...
Try jumping off an overpass.. if the fall dont kill you.. the Carlsberg Truck or Danish delivery van will..

Just think you will make the front page..!!! :banana:

Peder
01-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Only half of it. Did you collaborate with the Germans then as well?

If you are talking about ww2, Denmark was occupied. Collaborators were killed by the resistance. - You got saved by bad weather over the english channel, and then the americans saved your asses..
But all that doesn't help Calzaghe, who can't ko a guy with 1200 clean hits, and runs away from kvalified opponents.

Here's what Kessler looked like when he heard about Calzaghes next opponent.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/superpedro/Mik24g.jpg

Welter_Skelter
01-25-2007, 11:17 AM
If you are talking about ww2, Denmark was occupied. Collaborators were killed by the resistance. - You got saved by bad weather over the english channel, and then the americans saved your asses..
But all that doesn't help Calzaghe, who can't ko a guy with 1200 clean hits, and runs away from kvalified opponents.

That what Kessler looked like when when Jangeorg snook up behind him and stuck his TINY **** in Kesslers ass.. You shouldn't have cut him out of the PIC.. :nono:

SHB
01-25-2007, 11:42 AM

Do I really have to give a lesson on Danish history to a Dane? Look, I know it's a pretty distateful time in your history but denial only makes it look worse.

I assume thatphoto is of Kessler staring down one of his opponents on that vast list of big names on his resume?

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 04:22 PM

Froch would beat them both, so stop crapping on about Kessler he wont fight The Cobra either.

Do you realise Froch is only British boxer ever to win medal at world amature championship.

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 04:24 PM
That what Kessler looked like when when Jangeorg snook up behind him and stuck his TINY **** in Kesslers ass.. You shouldn't have cut him out of the PIC.. :nono:

Nice Reply, Respect. Do you support Leicester City??

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 04:26 PM
What about Calzaghe,he has fought outside UK twice(Copenhagen & Germany),Kessler has fought in Las Vegas and Australia and Calzaghe last two opponent(Bika & Manfredo) are so great opponent,they was some real wold-beater :pat: :lame:

Who cares about Kessler. He wont fight Froch either.

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 04:34 PM

Where is Denmark Anyway???? Some north german state??

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 04:55 PM
hes always been like this, i dont know why people thought one good performance was going to change anything. either he is lazy or his management is being lazy on his behalf. He beat eubank and sat on it for about 9 years saying 'im a world champion' blah dee blah without ever fighting anyhting resembling a real fight, then one against lacy and now hes back. In 2009 we can expect to see him vs a comeback trail bernard hopkins

If Calzaghe likes fighting losers of reality tv maybe ha should start calling out Leo Sayer, or prehaps Worrell Thompson, he would dodge Jade Goody though she'd batter calzaghe.

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 04:58 PM

hows manfredo giving him recognition. he lost to a 9 stone fighter. Alfonso Gomez. It is a Joke Fight.
Froch is rated no 3 by WBC. I cant even find Manfredo on ratings

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 05:10 PM
OH NO!!!! NOT THE DANES!!! :theyareon

Yeah It figures you would use the threat of Violence.. That is what weakminded people when they have been SHOWN up...
Its also what teenagers do when they have been shown up...
Aren't you 42???
Single??..I am sure you are
You are the ONLY homosexual man I have ever heard of who cant get LAID... That must be real frustrating...
Man the gays dont even want you.. :nonono:

Solution??... Suicide...
Try jumping off an overpass.. if the fall dont kill you.. the Carlsberg Truck or Danish delivery van will..

Just think you will make the front page..!!! :banana:

lol. ha ha ha ha ha ha.

When is this danish pastry going to give it rest.

!!! Beowulf !!!
01-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Froch would beat them both, so stop crapping on about Kessler he wont fight The Cobra either.

Do you realise Froch is only British boxer ever to win medal at world amature championship.

David Haye won a silver at the world championships, Neil Perkins won a bronze a year or two back.

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 05:14 PM
David Haye won a silver at the world championships, Neil Perkins won a bronze a year or two back.

David Haye was European wasnt it.
I heard Froch was only one on Comentry of Henry Poras fight on Eurosport??
Maybe this is wrong???

Is your pic from York Hall??????

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 05:17 PM
And.. just to add to this, it seems anytime anybody British speaks about Calzaghe we get accused of sticking up for him, as if people assume were a fan just because were British, when the truth is...most people couldnt give a ****. We wanna see him stop fighting reality tv stars and take the real fights just like everybody else does.

Im British, English is a better description. I never stick up for Joe.
I would like to see what his father says when Frochy Knocks him out.

I it just me or is Enzo Calzaghe biggest Knobber in Boxing????????

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 05:36 PM

[/QUOTE]

What are you on. Post is Called Calzaghe is a fraud. Posted by a Brit. Sould have called it Kessler is a bum. lol

!!! Beowulf !!!
01-25-2007, 07:08 PM
David Haye was European wasnt it.
I heard Froch was only one on Comentry of Henry Poras fight on Eurosport??
Maybe this is wrong???

Is your pic from York Hall??????

Haye got his medal at the 2001 worlds (think he also got European honours. Same year as Froch

I think the pic is from York Hall, aftermath of the Magee fight.

adietheforestfa
01-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Haye got his medal at the 2001 worlds (think he also got European honours. Same year as Froch

I think the pic is from York Hall, aftermath of the Magee fight.

I was there for Magee Fight. Awsome finish by Froch. When Magee went down i thought he was in serious trouble. Good to see he was ok after a few minutes. York Hall is an fantastic venue, has real feeling of history. Iv been to many sports event over the years only other places that give same feeling are St Andrews and old Wembley. You can just sense you are in a special place.

!!! Beowulf !!!
01-26-2007, 06:21 AM
I was there for Magee Fight. Awsome finish by Froch. When Magee went down i thought he was in serious trouble. Good to see he was ok after a few minutes. York Hall is an fantastic venue, has real feeling of history. Iv been to many sports event over the years only other places that give same feeling are St Andrews and old Wembley. You can just sense you are in a special place.

I only went to Wembley once. Fantastic old gorund though. Let's hope the new Wembley is worthy of the name.

Millennium Stadium is a pretty special ground as well, especially for a modern stadium, went there for an FA Cup final (2003) and it was awesome.