No announcement yet.

Alcopop (Mike's Hard lemonade etc.) discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcopop (Mike's Hard lemonade etc.) discussion

Is it girly to drink Mike's Hard lemonade or say Smirnoff Ice or the like? I guess it might be to some, but sometimes, when you've gotten sick recently, and you just can't tolerate the taste of alcohol in your mouth that night, I think it's okay.

I think it's cheaper (and somehow less girly) to just mix up some lemonade with vodka. Gotta use a decent vodka though, the bottom shelf, $10 a handle stuff will really show through.

Yes if that's all you drink but I drink what ever I like even if it's Pucker .

Comment

Nah, I don't drink the stuff but I don't think its girly. I think you are an ass if you are shelling out the big bucks for cases of the **** though.

Comment

little bit of zhenka and some crystal light lemonade always does the trick if im hard up for cash.

any guy that drinks zimas or smirnoff ices should be euthanized though. its just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
          Is it girly to drink Mike's Hard lemonade or say Smirnoff Ice or the like? I guess it might be to some, but sometimes, when you've gotten sick recently, and you just can't tolerate the taste of alcohol in your mouth that night, I think it's okay.

I think it's cheaper (and somehow less girly) to just mix up some lemonade with vodka. Gotta use a decent vodka though, the bottom shelf, $10 a handle stuff will really show through.
          mOST GUYS ARE GOING TO SAY IT'S SO0O GIRLY! LOL BUT THAT ****Z GO0D!

Comment

**** that. its all about the patron. but i did drink it when i first started to sip like 2 years ago.

Comment

i had some mike hard limeaid i think it was i could be mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post

I think that it's gurly to drink PERIOD. Only ******* feel the need to distort reality.

Mike's hard lemonade is made for minor's, too.

Comment

Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92 View Post
                  i had some mike hard limeaid i think it was i could be mistaken
                  and u got drunk off of 1 bottle to

Comment

Originally posted by Tipper1069 View Post
                    mOST GUYS ARE GOING TO SAY IT'S SO0O GIRLY! LOL BUT THAT ****Z GO0D!
                    replied the girl, using pink font and punctuating her statement with a dancing banana.

your witness.

Comment

Working...
                    X