View Full Version : What if Hitler won ?

THE REAL NINJA
01-21-2007, 05:22 PM
How would the world look today ? Would we all be typing ZIS ZeZT INZ German or would we remain with the same but under German rule ? I think at some point in time people would breal free of German rule but would we have had time to have done it by now ?

Exige Jr
01-21-2007, 08:18 PM
How would the world look today ? Would we all be typing ZIS ZeZT INZ German or would we remain with the same but under German rule ? I think at some point in time people would breal free of German rule but would we have had time to have done it by now ?
There would have been a revolution, corruption in government and it would have been overthrown from the parts of Europe that it wasnt too concerned with.

The world would look a lot different with almost everyone being able to speak German. The world would be worse off, with a lot of killings of jews, disabled people and gypsies. Freedom of speech would not exist... at least for a few decades after this hypothetical victory.

Slowly their influence would decrease. Europe and Russia would have been the main continents affected... not that Russia is even a continent, but its basically the size of one.

Erm.... thats about it. Oh yeah and I would be rebelling.

Nautilus
01-21-2007, 09:24 PM

Russia would never let Hitler win it.

Dr.Depravity
01-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Ive thought about that, or better yet what if we joined the Germans instead of the British? Germany could have taken Russia easily if they weren't fighting on so many fronts.
Japan would have been able to control all of Asia.
The United States would have gained the entire western hemisphere. If we wanted.
Africa would basically be a mining operation to supplement the three major powers left over. Along with the Middle East.

THE REAL NINJA
01-22-2007, 12:03 AM
Ive thought about that, or better yet what if we joined the Germans instead of the British? Germany could have taken Russia easily if they weren't fighting on so many fronts.
Japan would have been able to control all of Asia.
The United States would have gained the entire western hemisphere. If we wanted.
Africa would basically be a mining operation to supplement the three major powers left over. Along with the Middle East.

I'd imagine that Hitler would terminate all non white africans if that had happened . Unless he agred to let America and England rule their territories under their own ethic codes . Which I doubt he would unless he understnds that we could have taken him down at any time and cut a deal with us .

Nacho_Analstain
01-22-2007, 12:06 AM
the chinese would eat us all

eazy_mas
01-22-2007, 11:08 AM
here is a story from Apstole fabe.
" There was once a man on a donkey and an army of invader came so he says to his donkey hurry up or i will get killed so then the donkey replyed to the man is army going to give me the same load the man replied i guess so so the donkey replyied back so it the same for me."

the whole point i really dont care if hilter won or lost but i guess if he won Israel wouldnt be formed.

I prefer a person who is franck and clear than a person who is full of secretce and conspiracies and lies.

but who well i am similar to that donkey in the story in this thing

K-DOGG
01-22-2007, 12:48 PM

You need to rent "Fatherland". It was a move made in the early 90's on this premise.

dave777
01-22-2007, 01:29 PM
I'd imagine that Hitler would terminate all non white africans if that had happened .

Don'ty be silly and research history and stop repeating rubbish like a lemming.

http://www.feldgrau.com/india5.JPG

http://www.axishistory.com/fileadmin/user_upload/f/freiesindien-mg34.jpg

http://www.axishistory.com/fileadmin/user_upload/i/indian-volunteer.jpg

K-DOGG
01-22-2007, 01:35 PM

http://www.feldgrau.com/india5.JPG

http://www.axishistory.com/fileadmin/user_upload/f/freiesindien-mg34.jpg

http://www.axishistory.com/fileadmin/user_upload/i/indian-volunteer.jpg

This is true. Even Hussein's Bathe party had it's roots in Nazi Germany, if I'm not mistaken.

Nautilus
01-22-2007, 02:03 PM

Many fronts? Front with Russia took over 90% of German forces. There was one real front with Russia, and the rest were minor conflicts for the control of colonies in Africa and Mid East. Russia would run over Germany with or withour U.S./Brits opening the second front.

THE REAL NINJA
01-22-2007, 05:55 PM

Yeah I was asking , Never was a big fan of war history so I was asking if that's what would have went down . I have a friend who claims to be a big history buff and this is what he was telling me would have happend .

phallus
01-22-2007, 08:10 PM
the world would suck ass big time, there'd be NO mixed race hotties...i'd be dead also

Rampage*
01-22-2007, 10:33 PM
^^ for some sick reason the second part made me laugh (not racist)

leff
01-23-2007, 01:00 AM

if germany defeated britain and the us, i dont want imagine what kinda war it would be between cccp and germany after, it would be insane

dave777
01-29-2007, 02:50 AM
This is true. Even Hussein's Bathe party had it's roots in Nazi Germany, if I'm not mistaken.

You been watching discovery channel?

Have you ever heard of war proporganda? Calling Saddam a nazi is just a way to get the lemmings all wopund up for a war.

Do you believe what they are saying about Iran? :duh:

BTW do you know that the wiping Israel off the map is an utter lie (war proporganda):

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=5866

LHWchamp5
01-29-2007, 12:05 PM

this is a curve ball... Africa would probablly be a better place to live (no sectarian violence) the cold war with russia would be unexistent, there would probablly be no americans, no canadians, no french adn no british left, deffinatly no israeli's.. Iran could possibly be happy abuot that..

thats all i got, anybody know if hitler had a global plan on pape??

Jim_Davis
01-29-2007, 12:13 PM

You thought we had a lot of Russian champions today?...

dave777
01-29-2007, 12:51 PM
this is a curve ball... Africa would probablly be a better place to live (no sectarian violence) the cold war with russia would be unexistent, there would probablly be no americans, no canadians, no french adn no british left, deffinatly no israeli's.. Iran could possibly be happy abuot that..

thats all i got, anybody know if hitler had a global plan on pape??

Hitler did not have a global plan, all he wanted was to regain German land lost in WW1, below is a map from Germany at various times, notice the difference?

After WW2 they ethnically cleansed 3 million Germans from their homes they lived in for generations.

http://xs201.xs.to/xs201/06210/sdth.JPG

Dirt E Gomez
01-29-2007, 02:48 PM
What if Hitler won?

Define winning? World domination? Taking over most/all of Europe and stopping? No 1 person can rule the world and in so attempting to do so would be overthrown relatively quickly. A single nation conquering the world would've been impossible in their time.

If we're talking stricly Europe domination then the same thing. The countries that he took over wouldn't stay down forever (well, maybe the French).

Hypotheticals such as this are too broad and filled with thousands of more 'what if's'.

KingDosia
01-29-2007, 06:12 PM

Nor would America. Theyd never make it to our shores. If they did. We are all armed. lol

RockyMarcianofan00
02-03-2007, 01:45 AM
There will always be rebels against the government regardless of how bad or good it is...Especially if its a government like the one Nazi-Germany had that oppresses people..I believe that the Rebellions that would happen if Nazi-Germany took over the world would be overwhelming.. The world is a big place to rule, and Geographically it would be near impossible for them to have taken over Russia unless they got troops on the East side of Russia and I could see Russia attacking the advancing troops before this would happen...

Even if they didn't take over the world and just Europe I could see the U.S. teaming up with the rebellion to take Germany down. The war would've been much longer and more lives wouldn't have been lost. Long-Term Germany would be much bigger then it is in real time, and the Cold War would've been more intense...

Eh thats just me rambling on without really thinking ahead.. sry :banana:

Dr.Depravity
02-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Many fronts? Front with Russia took over 90% of German forces. There was one real front with Russia, and the rest were minor conflicts for the control of colonies in Africa and Mid East. Russia would run over Germany with or withour U.S./Brits opening the second front.
Im not disrespecting What Russia was able to accomplish in WW2, but come on now. You guys were 100 yards from losing Moscow. If Germany would have been able to summon 5% more troops you would be speaking German. How Russia was able to stave off the final attack was impressive.

Jim_Davis
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Nor would America. Theyd never make it to our shores. If they did. We are all armed. lol

so stupid and ignorant