View Full Version : public breastfeeding.. ok or offensive?

Southpaw Stinger
01-18-2007, 09:28 PM
A lot of controversy about this subject as some people are easily offended yet others take it in their stride. Question is, should public breastfeeding be totally banned and mothers caught doing it outside should face a fine or possibly prison?
I personally have nothing against it but probably a lot of people do...

BrooklynBomber
01-18-2007, 09:45 PM
I got nothing against it and consider it absolutely morally normal for a mother to breastfeed her child in public.
It is a funny controversy, people are offended because they see something sexual in naked breast, but breasts become a sexual symbol maybe only in 20th century, contrary to popular belief. So to me, if it offends you seeing a woman breastfeeding, then please turn you ****ing head in another direction.
Mother and child first.

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 09:47 PM
the damn world has gone pc crazy. who cares if some mother wants to breast feed her child in public. as for a fine or a prison sentence then that's just borderline rediculous.

Southpaw Stinger
01-18-2007, 09:50 PM
the damn world has gone pc crazy. who cares if some mother wants to breast feed her child in public. as for a fine or a prison sentence then that's just borderline rediculous.

It's usually middle aged women who take the most offense to it and often call the police! You'd think the police would have more important things to do than warn a mother feeding her child... world is crazy!

phallus
01-18-2007, 09:55 PM
It's usually middle aged women who take the most offense to it and often call the police! You'd think the police would have more important things to do than warn a mother feeding her child... world is crazy!

they're envious cause the MILF's titties are nicer than theirs...not a good enough reason to stop a hungry baby getting some milk

* FeistyWench *
01-18-2007, 09:57 PM
A lot of controversy about this subject as some people are easily offended yet others take it in their stride. Question is, should public breastfeeding be totally banned and mothers caught doing it outside should face a fine or possibly prison?

i did a similar thread when i was pregnant. lol!

should there be a fine or should it be illegal? absolutely not.
however, i think that discretion really should be taken to cover yourself and not just whip out your breast to make some statement.

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 09:58 PM
the scene from "me myself and irene" where the hot milf is breast feeding always gave me the horn.

Southpaw Stinger
01-18-2007, 10:01 PM
the scene from "me myself and irene" where the hot milf is breast feeding always gave me the horn.

Which is another reason people are against public breastfeeding. Roaming perverts like you and I laddie are a danger to the feeding mothers.

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Which is another reason people are against public breastfeeding. Roaming perverts like you and I laddie are a danger to the feeding mothers.

this much is true southpaw, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

Southpaw Stinger
01-18-2007, 10:07 PM
this much is true southpaw, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

We can take some consilation that we never hear the babies complaining!

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
We can take some consilation that we never hear the babies complaining!

that's cause they all have such fine manners.......never speak with your mouth full. bloody gentlemen the lot of em'.

Southpaw Stinger
01-18-2007, 10:18 PM
that's cause they all have such fine manners.......never speak with your mouth full. bloody gentlemen the lot of em'.

very true, your a fountain of wisdom laddie. Fancy helping me write a book on our personal philosophy of the modern world and corruption? At least to pass the time til Harry Hill! :D

BuddyChacon
01-18-2007, 10:24 PM

In Mexico you will see three and four yr old strapped to mommys tit in public.

Southpaw Stinger
01-18-2007, 10:35 PM
In Mexico you will see three and four yr old strapped to mommys tit in public.

yeah there was this docu on last year about parents who breast feed their kids even until the child is 8! I'm all for breastfeeding but I think ther are limmits..

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 10:37 PM
yeah there was this docu on last year about parents who breast feed their kids even until the child is 8! I'm all for breastfeeding but I think ther are limmits..

that would warp a child's mind.

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 10:38 PM
very true, your a fountain of wisdom laddie. Fancy helping me write a book on our personal philosophy of the modern world and corruption? At least to pass the time til Harry Hill! :D

i'd love to and it shall top the best sellers list for 5 years running and make us billionaires. harry hill and ricky hatton this saturday......****in' sensational. :banana:

Exige Jr
01-18-2007, 10:42 PM
I'm offended by it. :mad:

Oasis_Lad
01-18-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm offended by it. :mad:

lies make baby jesus cry exige.

Welter_Skelter
01-18-2007, 11:00 PM
The only time I ever had a probelm with it.. is at work.. Managing a Cafe.. There is fine line between nature and health and safety issues..

Some people percieve it as dirty in a health way..

It puts me a bad place when 1 customer is complaining and will leave and NEVER come back... or the one I ask to kindly put her TIT away leaves and never comes back.. Plus prolly calls a lawyer

Personally I dont care...

phallus
01-18-2007, 11:04 PM
The only time I ever had a probelm with it.. is at work.. Managing a Cafe.. There is fine line between nature and health and safety issues..

Some people percieve it as dirty in a health way..

It puts me a bad place when 1 customer is complaining and will leave and NEVER come back... or the one I ask to kindly put her TIT away leaves and never comes back.. Plus prolly calls a lawyer

Personally I dont care...

on the other hand, it's very handy if u're in the cafe and run out of milk, she can just squirt some into your coffee

Welter_Skelter
01-18-2007, 11:06 PM
on the other hand, it's very handy if u're in the cafe and run out of milk, she can just squirt some into your coffee
:lol1: :rofl: :lol1: :rofl:

eazy_mas
01-19-2007, 02:45 AM
public breast feeding is not good inless is in a place where it women only.

I think if you dont want some trouble with it you should not do it because it okay to breast feed but not in front of the whole same thing with taking a piss and ****ting

The Noose
01-19-2007, 06:26 AM
public breast feeding is not good inless is in a place where it women only.

I think if you dont want some trouble with it you should not do it because it okay to breast feed but not in front of the whole same thing with taking a piss and ****ting

....the same thing with ****ting or pissing......hmmm, ive never thought of feeding a baby in that way.

What if the wore a burka, and did it under there?

The Noose
01-19-2007, 06:27 AM
Anyway, ive said it before , and il say it again...THE BABY COVERS THE TIT.

eazy_mas
01-19-2007, 11:10 AM
....the same thing with ****ting or pissing......hmmm, ive never thought of feeding a baby in that way.

What if the wore a burka, and did it under there?

it different but the concept of person doing his private stuff in public is the same.

at least if the mother really really want to feed her baby try to coverup or go a place where noone is around

tills9191
12-06-2007, 08:45 AM
I don't take any offence to it. Nothing like a woman flopping out the good old boob..

MANGLER
03-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Who cares?

If a woman wants to breastfeed her kid in public I won't lose any sleep over it.

Hi-Dro
03-31-2010, 11:20 PM
i dont know but why would it be offensive?