View Full Version : Cloning

platinummatt!
01-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Cloning in general - for or against?

Oasis_Lad
01-14-2007, 06:14 PM
cloning another person i think is morally wrong but the cloning of body parts for medical purposes....i dont have a problem with.

Welter_Skelter
01-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Very tough issue.. in some ways.. yes... in others no way Jose...

Southpaw Stinger
01-14-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm all for it, I'd love for there to be two of me.

Oasis_Lad
01-14-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm all for it, I'd love for there to be two of me.

i'd love a double seeing to....as well.

Mech.
01-14-2007, 09:16 PM
If you had kids,how awesome would it be if you could clone your favorite!?

nah Im actually w/Oasis_Lad.

* FeistyWench *
01-15-2007, 09:30 AM
cloning another person i think is morally wrong but the cloning of body parts for medical purposes....i dont have a problem with.

yeah, i am against cloning. but if they found a way to clone just a body part/organ without cloning the whole animal or person, then fine.

Exige Jr
01-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Cloning people is a difficult subject.

However I hear about these operations where cell tissue can be cloned and grown back onto someone with a difficiency in some certain area in their body. Like people who for instance, may not have any nails on their fingers, may be able to grow nails. Obviously much more serious illnesses can be cured through such a process... people who are paralysed can have all their nervous system sorted out with the cloning of the correct cell tissues. I'm really in favour of that.

* FeistyWench *
01-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Cloning people is a difficult subject.

However I hear about these operations where cell tissue can be cloned and grown back onto someone with a difficiency in some certain area in their body. Like people who for instance, may not have any nails on their fingers, may be able to grow nails. Obviously much more serious illnesses can be cured through such a process... people who are paralysed can have all their nervous system sorted out with the cloning of the correct cell tissues. I'm really in favour of that.

exactly. as long as it is just tissue or organs or whatnot.

not a whole human or even a partial human.

Southpaw Stinger
01-15-2007, 10:19 AM
i'd love a double seeing to....as well.

you can see the advantage in two stingers can't ya baby?

Exige Jr
01-15-2007, 10:22 AM
exactly. as long as it is just tissue or organs or whatnot.

not a whole human or even a partial human.
Cloning people could become dangerous. All of a sudden nations have armies of 30 billion people, all clones. It would be some Star Wars ****.

Oh and Feisty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXikIwIFNqE -- cant embed it. **** the world.

:luvbed:

hahaha.

* FeistyWench *
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Cloning people could become dangerous. All of a sudden nations have armies of 30 billion people, all clones. It would be some Star Wars ****.

Oh and Feisty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXikIwIFNqE -- cant embed it. **** the world.

:luvbed:

hahaha.

i used to roller skate to that song! lol!

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 05:41 AM

I agree wit this.