View Full Version : Why does Vaginia smell and taste good ?

Larry Merchant
01-11-2007, 05:48 PM
ever think about it do you think women love the smell and taste of dick and balls and taste of

who here loves the smell of *****:luvbed:

Nacho_Analstain
01-11-2007, 05:50 PM
not sure about the smell,tastes good though

PBDS
01-11-2007, 05:54 PM
.....I love it!!!! The taste is good and the smell is great. Nothing better than burrying your face in a nice juicy box.

Oasis_Lad
01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
i have smelt and tasted some stinkers in my time.

kipper minges we call them in scotland.

*!#@PBRick@#!*
01-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Exactly... It all depends on your encounter... They don't all taste or smell the same...

Larry Merchant
01-11-2007, 06:18 PM
a nice shaved young box always taste good.

Easy-E
01-11-2007, 06:21 PM
stubble makes me sick.

BuddyChacon
01-11-2007, 06:27 PM
a nice shaved young box always taste good.

I endorse this statement fully.

!! Anorak
01-11-2007, 06:38 PM

LOL. :D

Biolink
01-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I would love to taste one,one day.

American_Ninja
01-11-2007, 06:40 PM
ever think about it do you think women love the smell and taste of dick and balls and taste of

who here loves the smell of *****:luvbed:

LOL Larry you never cease to amaze me.......

BuddyChacon
01-11-2007, 06:41 PM

How old are you?

Larry Merchant
01-11-2007, 06:41 PM
its pretty good dont worry about being a late bloomer Peter North didnt get laid till he was 19 now he picks a choose what 19 starlet he will bang.

Biolink
01-11-2007, 06:42 PM
16 years old and still a virgin :puppy_dog

Larry Merchant
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Lamps told me Ms. Cali 03 ***** smelled great

jack_the_rippuh
01-11-2007, 06:46 PM
I'd never go down on a ginge.

Larry Merchant
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM

dude i am 26 now I regret all the ***** I think I could have got back then.

try to become a male slut even if your not Mr. popular once agirl hears you did something with so and so they wanna bang you. just be ****y but politeand try to **** even the not so hot chicks.

Biolink
01-11-2007, 06:50 PM
dude i am 26 now I regret all the ***** I think I could have got back then.

try to become a male slut even if your not Mr. popular once agirl hears you did something with so and so they wanna bang you. just be ****y but politeand try to **** even the not so hot chicks.

Are you sure that will work?Becoming a slut overnight isn't easy.

Welter_Skelter
01-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Thats NOT too bad... I didnt lose My virginiy till I was 16.. and I was pretty popular..

American_Ninja
01-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Are you sure that will work?Becoming a slut overnight isn't easy.

It's all about the *****, **** everything that walks. The hair on ur palms will fall off. :D

The Surgeon
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM

Lol! Ive been there bud! Stinkin fishy fanny, not cool!

cyberthugpatrol
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM

PBF34 will let you taste his

Kid Achilles
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Is Viginia a new perfume or something, or just how you say Virginia? Haven't been there in awhile but I'd imagine it smells better than here.

Addison
01-11-2007, 09:26 PM
*****:

It can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

(Yeast anyone?..)

LIU KANG
01-11-2007, 10:01 PM
*****:

It can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

(Yeast anyone?..)
ROFL! :puke:

My husband is pretty clean, so I don't mind going down on him after he's come home from work. My ex.. I didn't go down much on my ex..I started out on him, but he had an odor at times..:nono: I think I went down on him only 3 times.. now I'm addicted to it.. :p

owls rule
01-11-2007, 10:04 PM

My husband is pretty clean, so I don't mind going down on him after he's come home from work. My ex.. I didn't go down much on my ex..I started out on him, but he had an odor at times..:nono: I think I went down on him only 3 times.. now I'm addicted to it.. :p

uh huh. you and your hubby pretty happy i guess.

jack_the_rippuh
01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
True story.
I got a friend who told me he was hitting a chick who we know from the back and while he was spreading her ass cheeks he could smell her dookie. Apparently she didn't wipe good.

LIU KANG
01-11-2007, 10:05 PM
uh huh. you and your hubby pretty happy i guess.
texas kid...do you plan on following me post to post and commenting on my relationships? I mean really.. :ugh:

TheHoff!
01-11-2007, 10:08 PM

I got hard.

Then I felt guilty and ashamed. You are a ginge after all.

owls rule
01-11-2007, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=~Mi*Vida*Loca~;2047096]texas kid...do you plan on following me post to post and commenting on my relationships? I mean really.. :ugh:[/QUO

what is the texas kid you speak of. pm me si quieres la verdad

LIU KANG
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM
I got hard.

Then I felt guilty and ashamed. You are a ginge after all.
lol you'll accept me soon enough

what is the texas kid you speak of. pm me si quieres la verdad

w/e it's so obvious it's you.. "owl" your a peta freak..your the only one that ever says anything about me having a boyfriend/cheating/questions my relationship with my husband.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
01-11-2007, 11:56 PM
This is not true, Ive given the finger taste to a few that smelled bad enough that I refused to taste.

!! AI-Holmes!!
01-12-2007, 12:04 AM
This is not true, Ive given the finger taste to a few that smelled bad enough that I refused to taste.
True, got to do the old "scratch and sniff" routine before muff diving.

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 12:06 AM
:haha: ....................

!! AI-Holmes!!
01-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Women with strong body odors should douche periodically, there's different flavors nowadays, like Tuna, liver and onions parmesian cheese.

PBDS
01-12-2007, 12:12 AM

...Yeah I still dive on it when it's a little strong. I did hook up with a chick one time who had a very very strong smelling *****. It was like the good ***** smell but magnified like 20 times. I didn't eat it but I did **** her. I hung out with my buddies after that and they smelled her on me immediately. Ah the good ol days.

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 12:13 AM
...Yeah I still dive on it when it's a little strong. I did hook up with a chick one time who had a very very strong smelling *****. It was like the good ***** smell but magnified like 20 times. I didn't eat it but I did **** her. I hung out with my buddies after that and they smelled her on me immediately. Ah the good ol days.
yea I remember the smell of sex everytime I got in my ex's truck..

!! AI-Holmes!!
01-12-2007, 12:15 AM
lol, a woman with strong "odor" just turns me off and I lose my erection, I don't know if this is normal or I'm just one of the few with this dilema.

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 12:16 AM
lol, a woman with strong "odor" just turns me off and I lose my erection, I don't know if this is normal or I'm just one of the few with this dilema.
I'd be like I just forgot I left the oven on...in my grandmothers house 5 hours from here :theyareon

!! AI-Holmes!!
01-12-2007, 12:19 AM
I'd be like I just forgot I left the oven on...in my grandmothers house 5 hours from here :theyareon
I'd be like, "I gotta go, I left the beans on the stove"

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:17 AM
I'd be like, "I gotta go, I left the beans on the stove"
w/e she'd be like "yummy beans, I'll get my shoes!" :lol1:

Verstyle
01-12-2007, 02:18 AM

i bet your secret spot stinks. dont it:tapedshut

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:19 AM
i bet your secret spot stinks. dont it:tapedshut
hell naw.. have you not seen me mention my addiction to perfume.. :nono:

your just saying that so you can find out..lol

Verstyle
01-12-2007, 02:21 AM
hell naw.. have you not seen me mention my addiction to perfume.. :nono:

your just saying that so you can find out..lol

no. well it better not be cause if it is im going to punch your husband if he goes down on u. i'll get him right in the belly and make em feel it.:blackeye:

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:22 AM
Well.......to be honest I have to say in Raes world I put my dick alot of places I would'nt put my face or mouth if you catch my drift but stinky ***** does not always mean dirty *****......I am 29 years old and know enough and have had enpugh ***** to know that women can have strange to male problems in those areas.........either way I don't eat stank ***** but can understand if it smells a little starnge from time to time.....Inb relation to this thread.....**** nothing smells good all the time you have been lucky so far.

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:23 AM
no. well it better not be cause if it is im going to punch your husband if he goes down on u. i'll get him right in the belly and make em feel it.:blackeye:
lol no I'm really clean.. I've been around girls that I could smell.. :puke:

I vow to never smell like that.

Verstyle
01-12-2007, 02:25 AM
lol no I'm really clean.. I've been around girls that I could smell.. :puke:

I vow to never smell like that.

do they know they smell?

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:28 AM
do they know they smell?
you know I'm thinking they didn't know.. one had bad BO also :ugh:

Verstyle
01-12-2007, 02:29 AM
you know I'm thinking they didn't know.. one had bad BO also :ugh:

some friends u got.

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:30 AM
do they know they smell?

Of course but would you bust out with"do you smell my nuts" when you are about to get your dick sucked...........Of course not.:nono:

Verstyle
01-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Of course but would you bust out with"do you smell my nuts" when you are about to get your dick sucked...........Of course not.:nono:

maybe in a concerned question. like"do u smell my nuts? and give that "i hope she doesnt say yeah" face

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:34 AM
some friends u got.
sorry I forgot to mention this was in high school.. 12 years ago..lol Well at least one of them, the other one I've been friends with for about 7 years. I've only smelled her like 2 times. Sometimes women just don't take care of themselves that well. :dunno: I take a bath everyday, 2 times if we've had sex that morning. I clean well, spray perfume on myself, my panties, and my clothes. I never stink .. :D btw my husband does the same

Of course but would you bust out with"do you smell my nuts" when you are about to get your dick sucked...........Of course not.:nono: that was so freakin funny!

2nd II none
01-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Not all ***** smells and tastes good.

Verstyle
01-12-2007, 02:36 AM
sorry I forgot to mention this was in high school.. 12 years ago..lol Well at least one of them, the other one I've been friends with for about 7 years. I've only smelled her like 2 times. Sometimes women just don't take care of themselves that well. :dunno: I take a bath everyday, 2 times if we've had sex that morning. I clean well, spray perfume on myself, my panties, and my clothes. I never stink .. :D btw my husband does the same

that was so freakin funny!

lets not lie. jack said he tossed your salad and your ass hole smelled

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:36 AM

Fish it's a dish....
colonge leave it alone...........

2nd II none
01-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Fish it's a dish....
colonge leave it alone...........

Yes and some fish is tainted.

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:38 AM
lets not lie. jack said he tossed your salad and your ass hole smelled
Jack says his crotch stinks.. maybe he was smelling himself..;)

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:39 AM
Yes and some fish is tainted.

Stop being so ****ing negative........like you give a **** when you are blitzed...........*****hole liar.

2nd II none
01-12-2007, 02:40 AM

Jack goes around sniffing fat bikers bike seats.

Verstyle

im tellin..................................

2nd II none
Stop being so ****ing negative........like you give a **** when you are blitzed...........*****hole liar.

What do you expect i am negative you **** stink.

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:42 AM
im tellin..................................
he'll see it himself :D

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:46 AM
What do you expect i am negative you **** stink.

I am an optimist...........but I still like it when you blow me so we can stay cool.

2nd II none
01-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I am an optimist...........but I still like it when you blow me so we can stay cool.

You still having wet dreams/nightmares about me?

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:49 AM
You still having wet dreams/nightmares about me?

Both........mostly wet tho.

2nd II none
01-12-2007, 02:50 AM
Both........mostly wet tho.

So like would these dreams be good enough to make a dvd out of?

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 02:52 AM
So like would these dreams be good enough to make a dvd out of?

No......Get you web cam heated up and I will met you on MSN or something cowgirl.

2nd II none
01-12-2007, 02:52 AM
No......Get you web cam heated up and I will met you on MSN or something cowgirl.

wooohooo ride em bronco.

Shanus
01-12-2007, 02:53 AM
So who's Vaginia, is she black?

LIU KANG
01-12-2007, 02:57 AM
:lol1: :lol1: ...............

RAESAAD
01-12-2007, 03:04 AM

No........but she likes Black **** and I bought all the Black rubbers in N. America..........I doubt they have them in Wales.

Addison
01-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Women with strong body odors should douche periodically, there's different flavors nowadays, like Tuna, liver and onions parmesian cheese.

Ohh. :notworthy

Excellent. Excellent.

Shanus
01-12-2007, 04:04 AM
No........but she likes Black **** and I bought all the Black rubbers in N. America..........I doubt they have them in Wales.

I've seen a black rubber in a ****o, what's the ****ing point in them?

aspect
01-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Thats NOT too bad... I didnt lose My virginiy till I was 16.. and I was pretty popular..

I lost mine at 14:banana:

I only eat it when it smells good :D

and as much as possible I want is trim if not shave :tapedshut I never like it when some hair got in to my mouth....

though for the taste it all taste the same imo though the smell makes the diff.
reminds me of the sea:banana:

Addison
01-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Somebody mentioned ass earlier.

Unacceptable.

Alot of trickys seem to not understand we're right in the pathway of that stench when they take position. Kick them in the ass if you smell any.

Leave afterward.

Larry Merchant
01-13-2007, 05:00 PM

2 to nuttin please remove your sig.

Run
07-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Yeah I don't know about this.

I suppose it depends but at times it's just too overpowering. It's never a good sign though when 1 finger smells better than the other and that 1 finger was buried inside a girl's ass. that to me just means the ***** is too strong scented for my tastes, but it won't stop me from eating it.

If it reaches that point I'll just eat out her ass instead, and this is only if I decide that eating ***** isn't such a good idea at the minute.

If a female is on the rag forget it........I'm not even going to discuss that.

Run
07-21-2007, 08:19 PM

Yeah that's not that bad I suppose.

If it's just like a pissy overpowering smell that's fine. But if there's something else that doesn't seem right I can get disgusted and I go limp.

Strange, but for me it's a love/hate relationship with the way ***** affects my senses. When I'm actually next to it, it's powerful and I think "Damn I wonder what the hell I'm even doing down here" and then when I haven't been around one in some time I get turned on thinking about the smell.

Well like me visualizing girl's I've made moan and remembering the smell both kind of reinvent a sleeping ghost.

Smokin'
07-21-2007, 08:20 PM
I've smelt some stank *****.......

Run
07-21-2007, 08:28 PM
I've smelt some stank *****.......

Yeah some of it can get pretty bad.

But I always wondered if females noticed that on themselves or what, because all they need is that femme spray the strippers use to deodorize that thing.

DRZ
07-21-2007, 08:43 PM
would anyone eat out this *****?

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8743/*****dc7.jpg

Dr.Depravity
07-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Ive only ran into one that smelled a little strong. Like what PBDS is sayin'. I still went down on it. Of course if she's on the rag, that box can get very funky indeed.