View Full Version : ever felt de-masculinated/de-feminised

platinummatt!
01-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Just wondered if anyone else here has felt like that.

Main time Ive ever felt like this is due to a back problem that Ive had for a while... and been in a situation such as lifting a very heavy object, and I can't do it incase I hurt my back, and it feels bad, especially like if it needs to done.. and a girl or woman has to do it instead... its an odd feeling.. and it doesnt feel good. Men/boys are ment to be strong and physically able.. and when youre not its strange..

Larry Merchant
01-10-2007, 07:14 PM
get a weight belt and lift with your legs young man....never let a hoe or ***** lift something for you ,u will look like and feel like sissy boy.

platinummatt!
01-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Dude.. I just said that lol:nonono:

what is a weight belt?

Welter_Skelter
01-10-2007, 07:17 PM

Main time Ive ever felt like this is due to a back problem that Ive had for a while... and been in a situation such as lifting a very heavy object, and I can't do it incase I hurt my back, and it feels bad, especially like if it needs to done.. and a girl or woman has to do it instead... its an odd feeling.. and it doesnt feel good. Men/boys are ment to be strong and physically able.. and when youre not its strange..
Dear GOD!!!! Matt find a girlfriend.....:pat:

platinummatt!
01-10-2007, 07:19 PM
What the **** man lol:D Post up a story of you feeling sissy or get your ass out

Smokin'
01-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Matt needs to get laid.

Larry Merchant
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Matty boy call up Pete Townsend he likes young boys.

phallus
01-11-2007, 02:59 AM

i do heavy lifting every morning when i take a piss

platinummatt!
01-11-2007, 12:27 PM
/\ lol. You ****ers this is ment to be the adult lounge.

BuddyChacon
01-11-2007, 01:09 PM

I have felt like this if I am short on cash and a girl has to pay for our dinner date. If she makes more money it is a little strange also.

platinummatt!
01-11-2007, 01:28 PM
yeh thats the kind of thing /\

PATO 1
01-11-2007, 01:38 PM
hmmmmmmm

no

boxstarr
01-22-2007, 12:14 PM
after the sex change...and after the subsequent sex

K-DOGG
01-22-2007, 12:46 PM

Start off:

1. Walking three miles a day.
2. Doing ten push-ups a night...or morning.
3. Doing 30 sit-ups a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
4. Doing 30 crunches a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
5. Do this for at least a month every day. By then you should be able to do them without any strain.
6. After you can do this easily, step it up and add 5 to 10, etc. more push-ups, 20 to 30 more sit-ups and crunches.
7. Afte a month or so of the new regime, up it again.

In 1991 I started off on this regime and within 6 months I was damn near rock-solid doing 50 Push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 200 crunches a day and walking/jogging 5 miles a day.

Everything starts off small and you build on it. This is a relatively simple routine; but over time you build up your strength for more exercises...and you'll feel better about yourself.

phallus
01-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Start off:

1. Walking three miles a day.
2. Doing ten push-ups a night...or morning.
3. Doing 30 sit-ups a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
4. Doing 30 crunches a night...or morning...or however many you can do.
5. Do this for at least a month every day. By then you should be able to do them without any strain.
6. After you can do this easily, step it up and add 5 to 10, etc. more push-ups, 20 to 30 more sit-ups and crunches.
7. Afte a month or so of the new regime, up it again.

In 1991 I started off on this regime and within 6 months I was damn near rock-solid doing 50 Push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 200 crunches a day and walking/jogging 5 miles a day.

Everything starts off small and you build on it. This is a relatively simple routine; but over time you build up your strength for more exercises...and you'll feel better about yourself.

this is a really good program, i think it'd also help if matty laid off the wanking a little

K-DOGG
01-23-2007, 12:13 PM
this is a really good program, i think it'd also help if matty laid off the wanking a little

Nah, you're forgetting about wrist-strength. :biggthump

:lol1: JK. ;)

Serioiusly, it worked for me. I was in great shape for serveral years on that program....been thinking about starting it up again. Once you make yourself start, after about two-weeks, you crave it like a drug.

platinummatt!
03-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Its really got nothing to do with that kind of strength. Its in my back. I have had. have got? Crushed vertabrae. I once sneezed and crushed one. Not cool lol. Can look back and laugh but at the time it wasnt funny

The Noose
03-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Its really got nothing to do with that kind of strength. Its in my back. I have had. have got? Crushed vertabrae. I once sneezed and crushed one. Not cool lol. Can look back and laugh but at the time it wasnt funny

U crushed a vertabrae by sneezing???
Dont gimmie that bollocks!

U can tear a nerve that runs through the vertabrae like i did in my neck. I was totally ****ed for a few months. Lost all strength down my right side.
But it heals very very slowly. It s fine now. :wank:

The Noose
03-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Getting back to the title.
I was once in a pub full of big dudes. All dirty skinhead builders. I felt intimidated and thought theres absolutly ****all i could do if they started on me.
I guess that was a somewhat demasculating experience.

phallus
03-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Getting back to the title.
I was once in a pub full of big dudes. All dirty skinhead builders. I felt intimidated and thought theres absolutly ****all i could do if they started on me.
I guess that was a somewhat demasculating experience.

i've been in situations like that, knowing that if they wanted to anally rape someone there's nothing stopping them. scary stuff

platinummatt!
03-02-2007, 10:37 PM
That is not bollocks man I had osteoporosis. I also did it when I was taking a ****, I just turned around and that did it

platinummatt!
03-02-2007, 10:37 PM
But if they started in a group its *****

The Noose
03-03-2007, 09:20 AM
That is not bollocks man I had osteoporosis. I also did it when I was taking a ****, I just turned around and that did it

LOL
Ok ok. U crushed a vertebrae sneezing whilst taking a ****.:hail:

platinummatt!
03-03-2007, 10:46 AM
No they were seperate times. Im being serious

* FeistyWench *
03-03-2007, 12:04 PM
No they were seperate times. Im being serious

ever see the movie, Unbreakable? you are like Samuel L. Jackson's character.

BrooklynBomber
03-03-2007, 12:07 PM
I guess the only times I feel de-musculinated is when I see people that have good relationships, dont laught at me, I just envy the ****ers.

phallus
03-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I guess the only times I feel de-musculinated is when I see people that have good relationships, dont laught at me, I just envy the ****ers.

you can't tell how good a relationship is by just looking at them, the grass always looks greener from the other side, but the grass is always greener where the dogs are ****ting. what happens in public is one thing, what happens in private is another. every couple has problems, just cause they
look happy when u see them doesn't mean they're better off, it just means maybe they're getting more sex than u

BrooklynBomber
03-05-2007, 09:33 PM
you can't tell how good a relationship is by just looking at them, the grass always looks greener from the other side, but the grass is always greener where the dogs are ****ting. what happens in public is one thing, what happens in private is another. every couple has problems, just cause they
look happy when u see them doesn't mean they're better off, it just means maybe they're getting more sex than u

Maybe, you got a point here, but this is not exactly what I meant, I mean whats the worth of being a stud and making heads turn when I pass by(that happened too) and girls smiling at me, when I cant get one that will actually like me other side as well. They all like a stud in me, that I can give.

phallus
03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Maybe, you got a point here, but this is not exactly what I meant, I mean whats the worth of being a stud and making heads turn when I pass by(that happened too) and girls smiling at me, when I cant get one that will actually like me other side as well. They all like a stud in me, that I can give.

they all want the mighty ass of Odin. think of this, i almost never have birds checking me out, although today a tall hot one gave me a really sexy smile and her eyes seemed to follow me for a bit, that never happens to me. **** man, if u get that a lot, enjoy it. maybe tonight she'll be thinking of me while her boyfriend is giving it to her deep and hard.

good ones ain't that easy to find, it might take u while, the ones like tasty wench get taken fast. if u find a good one, make your move as soon as possible, or someone else will and you'll be wishing she was yours when it's too late

BrooklynBomber
03-05-2007, 10:13 PM
they all want the mighty ass of Odin. think of this, i almost never have birds checking me out, although today a tall hot one gave me a really sexy smile and her eyes seemed to follow me for a bit, that never happens to me. **** man, if u get that a lot, enjoy it. maybe tonight she'll be thinking of me while her boyfriend is giving it to her deep and hard.

good ones ain't that easy to find, it might take u while, the ones like tasty wench get taken fast. if u find a good one, make your move as soon as possible, or someone else will and you'll be wishing she was yours when it's too late

Thanks, no matter how small, that actually helped me a bit.

phallus
03-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks, no matter how small, that actually helped me a bit.

anytime bro... me and u have a lot of things in common, my ass was never as amazing as yours though

platinummatt!
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeh youre right, feisty, my problem is similar to that but mainly centered around my back. Im not sure if I was ever that bad, but it was still bda as I couldnt even sneeze. Now though it's a lot better, im not sure if I still have it, but I do still get back problems ie weakness etc.

Exige Jr
03-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Matt read ¨Regeneration¨, the war novel. There is a lot in there about this topic.

And I have almost always been physically able so I have rarely ever needed to rely on a woman to do a job people think a male should do. Only times that come to mind were being ill and relying on parents to look after me.

Even as a wee nipper I was lifting **** up that I wasnt meant to be. Perhaps half the reason I got a hernia by like age 10.

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 04:01 AM
In 06 I had tonsilitis.

I was damn near death. Throat glands were so swollen I couldn't eat anything, so I was weak as hell. It brings a sore throat x10, so I was pained to tears just by drinkin a sip of water. I couldn't sleep much either. Lost a bunch of water by breathin thru my mouth all the time. I dropped about 20 lbs too. I was damn near death.

That **** made me feel like an elderly person.